Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Well, your guess is as good as mine. I've listed all the strange happenings and I've been cross examined by his barrister Dive (very cross).

If FMF did do it, I would just laugh about it and move on, but I would encourage him to do the same about the speck of dirt he believes is in Ghost's eye.
Textbook gaslighting.

F

Moves
14 Aug 22
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
So you do think it was FMF wot done you in.
Ghost of a Duke and I had a genuine dispute and I think he was vindictive and he thinks I was vindictive.

Meanwhile, Relentless Red's vindictiveness is on a whole other level: it revolves around a supposed 30-minute "pause" on a thread.

What "pause"? Which thread? What page? What day did it happen? What month? What year? It's ludicrous.

He has rather clumsily conjured up a dispute between me and him ~ me supposedly committing a cyber crime, no less ~ from whole cloth.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
14 Aug 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm trying to play Scrabble here.
This thread was looking volatile from the word go.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
Ghost of a Duke and I had a genuine dispute and I think he was vindictive and he thinks I was vindictive.

Meanwhile, Relentless Red's vindictiveness is on a whole other level: it revolves around a supposed 30-minute "pause" on a thread.

What "pause"? Which thread? What page? What day did it happen? What month? What year? It's ludicrous.

He has rather clumsily conjured ...[text shortened]... p a dispute between me and him ~ me supposedly committing a cyber crime, no less ~ from whole cloth.
Most peculiar.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
14 Aug 22

@relentless-red said
Well, your guess is as good as mine. I've listed all the strange happenings and I've been cross examined by his barrister Dive (very cross).

If FMF did do it, I would just laugh about it and move on, but I would encourage him to do the same about the speck of dirt he believes is in Ghost's eye.
Do you see how it does seem like a bizarre claim to make

SRB

Moves
14 Aug 22

@the-gravedigger said
Do you see how it does seem like a bizarre claim to make
It was a bizarre sequence of events. How would you explain them?

The Ship's Cat

Moves
14 Aug 22

@the-gravedigger said
Volatile would score you 11 points (at face value of the tiles).

F

Moves
14 Aug 22
1 edit

@relentless-red said
It was a bizarre sequence of events. How would you explain them?
Why do you think there is any onus on me or The Gravedigger to explain something when you yourself have provided no evidence that any of these "events" happened?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Here is his initial slur in a series of several posts in which he subsequently doubled-down on it.

Page 15 onward.

Relentless Red said:
This all makes interesting reading. I believe it corresponds more or less in time with the email address (that I was using for a community group) being used by somebody to open a fake account on a website. I guess the sit ...[text shortened]... matically within a 30 minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me.”
Don't see the accusation.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
Textbook gaslighting.
Textbook gaslighting.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
You have made a fool of yourself. I know Ghost of a Duke well enough to know that he must be squirming about all this. He and I simply have a dispute about how I produced a radio show two years ago. He thinks I was malicious for his own reasons. But now, here, you have brought a whole new level of malice to this forum with your ludicrous Kafkaesque gaslighting.
More textbook gaslighting.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Gosh, is it really. So what.

You must be finding all the stuff by Resentful Red excruciating.
@divegeester:

nonsense: excruciating!

facts: so what?

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Don't see the accusation.
Pages 15-22 and 42-46.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Aug 22
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
As the OP and Author of this thread, I was hoping it would go in a whole different direction. I certainly didn't mean for it to be volatile in any way. After all these years I should have known better.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 22
1 edit

@fmf said
You are trying too hard. He was obviously referring to the fact YOU had said this: "The email from the fake account opening was sent automatically within a 30-minute pause, in a series of posts FMF had been directing towards me."
Remove the ill-placed comma.

Your entire argument about accusations revolves around a misplaced comma? Really?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.