Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 22

@very-rusty said
As the OP and Autor of this thread, I was hoping it would go in a whole different direction. I certainly didn't mean for it to be volatile in any way. After all these years I should have known better.

-VR
Similar to the reason I no longer post threads off-the-cuff. Or happy threads. Or fun threads.

Because they always end up shredded by the twins.

They whine about no one else posts new threads.

They are why.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 22

Pssssshhhhhh, I'm not doing this today.

I have way better things to do. Like take a ride.

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Remove the ill-placed comma.

Your entire argument about accusations revolves around a misplaced comma? Really?
No the accusation is laid out in great detail, including the specific motivation for making it, on pages 15-22 and 42-46. It's not about a "misplaced comma".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Aug 22

@suzianne said
Pssssshhhhhh, I'm not doing this today.

I have way better things to do. Like take a ride.
Good Plan suzianne, Enjoy the rest of your day. Life is too short for all this bickering which I have found out the hard way as Lemon has pointed out to me.

-VR

Moves
14 Aug 22

@very-rusty said
Good Plan suzianne, Enjoy the rest of your day. Life is too short for all this bickering which I have found out the hard way as Lemon has pointed out to me.

-VR
I agree VR and others seeking unity & peace. Come join FHL, a clan where you will find a home, friendship and chess growth with our very own chess coach available for any help needed to advance.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
14 Aug 22

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Dark Knight

Moves
14 Aug 22

@the-gravedigger said
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Dark Knight
And some to make it better

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Aug 22

@mike69 said
I agree VR and others seeking unity & peace. Come join FHL, a clan where you will find a home, friendship and chess growth with our very own chess coach available for any help needed to advance.
Mike,
Thank you for your kind offer but I only play for one Clan at a time. Should circumstances change in our Clan, like a break up as an example. I will keep you in mind.

-VR

Moves
14 Aug 22

@very-rusty said
Mike,
Thank you for your kind offer but I only play for one Clan at a time. Should circumstances change in our Clan, like a break up as an example. I will keep you in mind.

-VR
Thank you, your always welcome.

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

You may have seen the headline in The Guardian: Revealed: Indonesian fruit picking workers on UK farm ‘at risk of debt bondage’.

Out of sheer spite and some fleet of foot cookiework on Facebook, it will now appear that it is Relentless Red who has been paying them scandalously low wages.

SRB

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said
You may have seen the headline in The Guardian: Revealed: Indonesian fruit picking workers on UK farm ‘at risk of debt bondage’.

Out of sheer spite and some fleet of foot cookiework on Facebook, it will now appear that it is Relentless Red who has been paying them scandalously low wages.
They weren't working hard enough.

(But at least I can admit it.)

Moves
14 Aug 22

Gothenburg

Moves
14 Aug 22

@Woofwoof
Rusty's thread - Peace In the General Forum. It's sad.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
14 Aug 22

@fmf said

He has just offered me 100 cases of apples.
I am searching ebay for a cider press.

F

Moves
14 Aug 22

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.