The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Gothenburg

Moves
295d

@georgec63 said
Any chance you carry Tree House Very Green double IPA?
I will leave this sophisticated request to my colleague, Stees should be here any minute.

Gothenburg

Moves
295d
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Some lemon cheesecake will do nicely 🙂
I'll see what I can do, it doesn't seem to be in its regular place. 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
295d

Stees, I have been trying to read my book 'Sapiens' all week but this place has been busy. I have only reached 100 pages out of 400 so now I will ask you to take over when you have finished your moves (except Trev maybe 🙂 ). I trust you have had a good time.

Moves
294d
1 edit

@torunn said
Stees, I have been trying to read my book 'Sapiens' all week but this place has been busy. I have only reached 100 pages out of 400 so now I will ask you to take over when you have finished your moves (except Trev maybe 🙂 ). I trust you have had a good time.
If the truth be known, it was too hot for my liking. Every day was 30-32C. Just the mention of anything over 23C and I perspire profusely. Now on returning home I am enjoying the much more tolerable -4C temps here.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
294d

@great-big-stees said
If the truth be known, it was too hot for my liking. Every day was 30-32C. Just the mention of anything over 23C and I perspire profusely. Now on returning home I am enjoying the much more tolerable -4C temps here.👍
Will you be taking over here for a while? I'm getting my home ready for the first Sunday of Advent, a lot of preparations you know. 🙂

Moves
294d

@georgec63 said
Any chance you carry Tree House Very Green double IPA?
We have had it but there wasn’t an overwhelming call for it. Most suggested it was a bit too “sweet”. I’ll contact the brewery and ask for another test case. Perhaps people will give it another go, after all, tastes do change.🤔😁

Moves
294d

@torunn said
Will you be taking over here for a while? I'm getting my home ready for the first Sunday of Advent, a lot of preparations you know. 🙂
Of course my dear torunn. It doesn’t look like there was too much “action” while I was away, well save for the welcomed return of “the Earl”.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
294d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Of course my dear torunn. It doesn’t look like there was too much “action” while I was away, well save for the welcomed return of “the Earl”.👍
I've had a lot of phone calls wondering when you would be back, when Earl would be back, when the Swedish Absolut Vodka would be back, not to mention the lemon cheesecake. I'm absolutely exhausted.

Moves
294d

@torunn said
I've had a lot of phone calls wondering when you would be back, when Earl would be back, when the Swedish Absolut Vodka would be back, not to mention the lemon cheesecake. I'm absolutely exhausted.
In that case enjoy, what I hope will be a short absence. In the meantime is there something I can get anyone?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
294d

@great-big-stees said
I be right here, brother. A little hot even still down there, eh?
Don't worry, Stees, you'll have plenty of time to freeze your butt off again 🙂

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
294d

@great-big-stees said
How was Cuba?

Moves
294d

@divegeester said
How was Cuba?
That’s a rhetorical question…right?🤔😁

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
294d

@great-big-stees said
That’s a rhetorical question…right?🤔😁
No; I understood that you went there for a break.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
294d

Stees I will have some of that excellent Cuban rum you brought back with you.

Moves
294d

@divegeester said
No; I understood that you went there for a break.
Oh I thought I had given a bit of a review in the response of mine you responded to.😲 Let me give a few more details. It was, first and foremost, bloody hot. Now having said that It was also a lovely break from our normal routines here so one does have to weigh the good (the break) versus the bad (the heat).😁👍 Did ya miss me Dive?😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.