The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Gothenburg

Moves
294d

@great-big-stees said
Oh I thought I had given a bit of a review in the response of mine you responded to.😲 Let me give a few more details. It was, first and foremost, bloody hot. Now having said that It was also a lovely break from our normal routines here so one does have to weigh the good (the break) versus the bad (the heat).😁👍 Did ya miss me Dive?😉
Maybe you will try a different place next year?

Moves
294d

@the-gravedigger said
Stees I will have some of that excellent Cuban rum you brought back with you.
An astute mind you have. We did bring back the maximum allowable but only for our consumption. I will, however, place an order for some for the tavern. Actually we should still have a bottle or two in our inventory unless torunn has used it all up and forgotten to replenish it. Hang on a sec…have you been here during my absence?🤔😁

Moves
294d

@torunn said
Maybe you will try a different place next year?
We are thinking, maybe a return to Scotland or Canada’s east coast. Not in the winter or late fall, of course.🤔😉

Gothenburg

Moves
293d

@great-big-stees said
We are thinking, maybe a return to Scotland or Canada’s east coast. Not in the winter or late fall, of course.🤔😉
Going back to a place where we have had a good time once or twice before is always a challenge, and difficult to reach the same sensation.

Gothenburg

Moves
293d

@great-big-stees said
An astute mind you have. We did bring back the maximum allowable but only for our consumption. I will, however, place an order for some for the tavern. Actually we should still have a bottle or two in our inventory unless torunn has used it all up and forgotten to replenish it. Hang on a sec…have you been here during my absence?🤔😁
I did use some when I tried to make a delicious sauce following a recipe I did not fully understand. Sorry. 🙂

Moves
293d

@torunn said
Going back to a place where we have had a good time once or twice before is always a challenge, and difficult to reach the same sensation.
True enough but there are exceptions to every “rule”. This past return to a resort we tried the first two times we visited Cuba, aside from the heat, was enjoyable.

Moves
293d

@torunn said
I did use some when I tried to make a delicious sauce following a recipe I did not fully understand. Sorry. 🙂
Fear not torunn. Running the place alone can be quite hectic and some things might get missed, nothing that can’t be “fixed”.👍

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
293d

@great-big-stees said
Oh I thought I had given a bit of a review in the response of mine you responded to.😲 Let me give a few more details. It was, first and foremost, bloody hot. Now having said that It was also a lovely break from our normal routines here so one does have to weigh the good (the break) versus the bad (the heat).😁👍 Did ya miss me Dive?😉
Sorry Stees I was on my phone while busy at work and I didn’t read all the posts. Pleased you had a good break. No I didn’t miss you if I’m being honest, which I always am.

PS isn’t anywhere south of Canada and north of Antarctica…hotter? 😄

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
293d

@the-gravedigger said
Stees I will have some of that excellent Cuban rum you brought back with you.
Ever try then Ron Rican 151?? Holy cow. That be some nasty ****

Gothenburg

Moves
293d

@earl-of-trumps said
There is a sign on the front door saying: "Please take it easy with the booze - guests and interior should be left unharmed."

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
293d

@earl-of-trumps said
I can't remember 😀

Moves
292d

@divegeester said
Sorry Stees I was on my phone while busy at work and I didn’t read all the posts. Pleased you had a good break. No I didn’t miss you if I’m being honest, which I always am.

PS isn’t anywhere south of Canada and north of Antarctica…hotter? 😄
Technically no, but hey. Honestly Dive, I know you’re honest.👍

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
292d

@great-big-stees said
Cheers Stees

Moves
292d

@the-gravedigger said
Cheers Stees
Here, at the tavern, we aim to please. The shipment is due to arrive shortly so you shall soon have your Cuban rum.👍

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
292d

@torunn said
There is a sign on the front door saying: "Please take it easy with the booze - guests and interior should be left unharmed."
that's a strange sign for a tavern, Torunn 🙄

that forces me to drink at home

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.