The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Gothenburg

Moves
249d

@great-big-stees said
It is always our pleasure to see that everyone’s requests are taken care of and most especially those who “help out” here. Sparkling wine and cashews, straight out of the bag, it is.👍
As you say, it's good to see those who help out here turn up in their free time. It's like seeing Indian guests dining in an Indian restaurant - you know they serve good Indian food.

Moves
249d

@torunn said
As you say, it's good to see those who help out here turn up in their free time. It's like seeing Indian guests dining in an Indian restaurant - you know they serve good Indian food.
Yes and we serve, not only the best drink/food, but the best patrons.👍

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
249d

@great-big-stees said
Yes and we serve, not only the best drink/food, but the best patrons.👍
/

and,,, the best ever beer-battered deep fried crickets. yummy

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
249d

@great-big-stees said
Here where I am we are in the -16 to -18 C range with a bit (5-10cm) of snow.
Does the flight of the ball differ in low air temperature?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
249d

@earl-of-trumps said
/

Oh, lord, is that what those are???

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
249d

@very-rusty said
We are getting bad weather right across Canada from British Columbia to Newfoundland. We have a lot of rain and high winds, could possibly lose power tonight. At least we don't have the cold snap and snow they are having out west. I heard of temps reaching minus 40 - 50, that will kill a battery unless your vehicle is plugged in.

-VR
Throw an extra comforter on the bed.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
248d

@earl-of-trumps said
/

I thought those were whitebait!

Moves
248d

@divegeester said
Does the flight of the ball differ in low air temperature?
Depends on the air pressure…in the ball.🤔🏈

Gothenburg

Moves
248d

@earl-of-trumps said
/

... our specialty.

Moves
248d

@torunn said
... our specialty.
Hold on a sec…I thought our “specialties” were liver and onions and raw oysters.🤔👍

Gothenburg

Moves
248d
2 edits

@great-big-stees said
Hold on a sec…I thought our “specialties” were liver and onions and raw oysters.🤔👍
Do people eat liver these days? I don't, nor do I eat oysters, raw or whatever. 🙂 But I know a bit about liver - it should be calf liver and should be soaked in milk before it's fried. I believe my mother used to do like that. Now, did I surprise you?

Moves
248d

@torunn said
Do people eat liver these days? I don't, nor do I eat oysters, raw or whatever. 🙂 But I know a bit about liver - it should be calf liver and should be soaked in milk before it's fried. I believe my mother used to do like that. Now, did I surprise you?
It, liver and onions, unfortunately is not cooked in our household but, often when we go out for a meal, I order it. Now raw oysters are a whole different matter. My mouth is watering just talking about those two delectable meals. Yes, liver MUST be cooked properly (not overcooked…yuck) or it will be like eating shoe leather.🤮

The Ship's Cat

Moves
248d

@great-big-stees said
It, liver and onions, unfortunately is not cooked in our household but, often when we go out for a meal, I order it. Now raw oysters are a whole different matter. My mouth is watering just talking about those two delectable meals. Yes, liver MUST be cooked properly (not overcooked…yuck) or it will be like eating shoe leather.🤮
I have no stomach sir for liver (or indeed onions, ho ho ho) but will be requiring a small Earl Grey and a sizeable slice of salted honey, pear and chocolate tarte Tatin.

Gothenburg

Moves
248d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have no stomach sir for liver (or indeed onions, ho ho ho) but will be requiring a small Earl Grey and a sizeable slice of salted honey, pear and chocolate tarte Tatin.
You have come to the right place - Stees is an expert on what you just ordered and he will be back any time.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
248d

@suzianne said
Throw an extra comforter on the bed.
I was thinking more along the lines of snuggling a little closer to my better half. 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.