The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
243d

@earl-of-trumps said
I think a nice shot of gray goose and a beer works for me.
Grey.

Just saying.

Moves
243d

@divegeester said
Grey.

Just saying.
Well given he’s from the US, and them being a former colony, although technically wrong we get what it is he wants. Gray/Grey Goose and beer, coming up.👍

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
243d

@torunn said
I read in the news this morning that the American actor Alec Baldwin is charged with involuntary manslaughter again. How should he have prevented the incident?
The assistant director was purely at fault. Won't hear that from the studio, however.

He grabbed the gun off the prop cart. Normally that is handled by the prop master. He declared it safe and handed it to Baldwin. Baldwin's mistake was presuming it was safe merely because the AD deemed it so, but that's not his job. He should have waited for a check-out from the prop master, but the AD was in a huge hurry and demanded shooting (heh) start immediately. It was 100% the AD's fault.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
243d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Occasionally I do, but most of the time I enjoy watching you making a fool of yourself.
You must be massively disappointed on a daily basis.

If I was as disappointed and angry as much as you, I might start pushing people around on the forums, too.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
243d

@divegeester said
Are sure you log off of RHP, shut down your computer and don’t get into a struggle with a house guest in case one of you accidentally hit the “post” key 😂
Non sequitur.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
243d

@great-big-stees said
As you wish, but bourbon and coke?🤔 Ah well, to each his/her own.👍
I have JD and Coke (well, Diet) usually, when I'm in a JD mood.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
243d

@great-big-stees said
Well given he’s from the US, and them being a former colony, although technically wrong we get what it is he wants. Gray/Grey Goose and beer, coming up.👍
Well, it is a brand name, so it is Grey, despite the Brits penchant for misspelling a lot of English words.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
243d

@earl-of-trumps said
Ya know, Stees... I think a nice shot of gray goose and a beer works for me. and some crisps, please
Did you know Grey Goose is imported from France?

That is why the relatively expensive price.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
243d

@torunn said
Please stay, Suzianne - there are other friends to talk to. Stees will fix your favourite drink as soon as he turns up. Leave everything else for a while, life is good here.
Thank you, Torunn. You've always been kind to me. I appreciate you.

Do you perchance have any Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum in the back? A bit pricey to keep up front, I think. Bring the bottle and a 1.5 ounce shot glass.

Moves
243d

@suzianne said
I have JD and Coke (well, Diet) usually, when I'm in a JD mood.
As I said, to each their own. Personally, any distilled spirits I enjoy I do so neat. OK with the exception of vodka in a martini.👍

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
243d

@suzianne said
You must be massively disappointed on a daily basis.
Oh no, you delight me everyday with you paranoid delusions and life fantasies Suzianne.

Moves
243d

@suzianne said
Thank you, Torunn. You've always been kind to me. I appreciate you.

Do you perchance have any Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum in the back? A bit pricey to keep up front, I think. Bring the bottle and a 1.5 ounce shot glass.
My dear Suzanne, all our bottles, of whatever, are always front and centre for all to see. Price here at the Tavern, is of no consequence. As requested, here you go. Enjoy.👍

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
243d

@suzianne said
Non sequitur.
Not at all, my post perfectly sums up your silly threats to leave, you not doing so, accidentally posting while lurking, and blaming it all on your imaginary house guest in the “Adieu” thread.

Forum Gold.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
242d

@divegeester said
Oh no, you delight me everyday with you paranoid delusions and life fantasies Suzianne.
They are neither, little man.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
242d

@great-big-stees said
As I said, to each their own. Personally, any distilled spirits I enjoy I do so neat. OK with the exception of vodka in a martini.👍
To each their own, indeed.

I've been known to be friends with a shotglass on occasion.

And when I want to get absolutely sh--faced, a tumbler.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.