The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Gothenburg

Moves
88d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Sounds good.๐Ÿ‘ I have had installed a patio out back themed “Cuban”, with real palm trees, and for our added pleasure white sand a pool, which, btw, has a special ability to know when one of our guests doesn’t make it to the restroom and cool sprinkling water for the really hot days for those who don’t like to swim. Please note the sign by the pool reading, “bathing suits optional”.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘
That might attract some more guests, especially those who have never been to Cuba. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
88d

@Very-Rusty said
Can you believe this Team was in 32nd spot back in October I believe it was and fired their coach and have the present one now. A Hollywood Movie if they go on to win the Stanley Cup. No matter what It still would be a hell of a story.

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! If I hadn't seen every game I wouldn't believe it. They Interviewed Wayne Gretzky arguably the best player of all time ...[text shortened]... back from being behind 3-0 and winning 4 straight were the Toronto Maple Leaf's back in 1942.

-VR
It'll be a great show. I wish them and you and Stees good luck

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
87d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
It'll be a great show. I wish them and you and Stees good luck
Thank You my friend! I don't know how big a Hockey fan stees is but it sure would be nice to see the Stanley Cup come back to Canada after 31 years!!!

Here is the ironic part of it, Florida actually has more Canadian players on their Team than Edmonton have on theirs. Of course McDavid is on a higher skill level than anyone and arguably the best player in the world right now. That is coming from Wayne Gretzky.

-VR

Moves
87d

@Very-Rusty said
Thank You my friend! I don't know how big a Hockey fan stees is but it sure would be nice to see the Stanley Cup come back to Canada after 31 years!!!

Here is the ironic part of it, Florida actually has more Canadian players on their Team than Edmonton have on theirs. Of course McDavid is on a higher skill level than anyone and arguably the best player in the world right now. That is coming from Wayne Gretzky.

-VR
I WAS a big fan of hockey (Les Canadiens) but after I stopped playing hockey, about 7 years ago due to two things, age and “injuries” (mostly age) I kinda lost my enthusiasm. I do however now, like most sports, watch the playoffs…well except basketball๐Ÿ˜ฒ Go Oilers Go.๐Ÿ‘

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
87d

@Great-Big-Stees said
I WAS a big fan of hockey (Les Canadiens) but after I stopped playing hockey, about 7 years ago due to two things, age and “injuries” (mostly age) I kinda lost my enthusiasm. I do however now, like most sports, watch the playoffs…well except basketball๐Ÿ˜ฒ Go Oilers Go.๐Ÿ‘
Great Stees!!! It will be a Movie Script ending if they win the Cup this year starting out in 32nd spot last in the NHL, firing their Coach hiring the present one and what a ride they been on climbing all the way back to the top. Let's hope McDavid is doing McDavid stuff tonight! ๐Ÿ™‚ We need Skinner at the Top of his game too. At this point both Teams running on adrenalin, and who knows how many injuries as that is kept quiet until after it is all over.

-VR

Moves
87d

@Very-Rusty said
Great Stees!!! It will be a Movie Script ending if they win the Cup this year starting out in 32nd spot last in the NHL, firing their Coach hiring the present one and what a ride they been on climbing all the way back to the top. Let's hope McDavid is doing McDavid stuff tonight! ๐Ÿ™‚ We need Skinner at the Top of his game too. At this point both Teams running on adrenalin, and who knows how many injuries as that is kept quiet until after it is all over.

-VR
They, the Oilers, certainly made a BIG comeback. Here’s hoping it didn’t end after the last game.๐Ÿคž Oh wait, I almost forgot๐Ÿ˜ฒ…glass half full. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
87d

@Great-Big-Stees said
They, the Oilers, certainly made a BIG comeback. Here’s hoping it didn’t end after the last game.๐Ÿคž Oh wait, I almost forgot๐Ÿ˜ฒ…glass half full. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
The BIG thing is when they were down 3-0 they just took it one game at a time, with nothing to lose and everything to gain. If not for McDavid I say they aren't where they are. I know it takes a whole Team but McDavid like Gretzky is one of those players that only come along once in a Generation. Mind you he has a great supporting cast with him and as I said Skinner must be at the Top of his game again tonight. I'd say last game was more a Team win, with everyone contributing.

As we know I could go on and on, but I will leave it there. ๐Ÿ™‚ Go Oils Go!!!

-VR

Moves
87d

@Very-Rusty said
The BIG thing is when they were down 3-0 they just took it one game at a time, with nothing to lose and everything to gain. If not for McDavid I say they aren't where they are. I know it takes a whole Team but McDavid like Gretzky is one of those players that only come along once in a Generation. Mind you he has a great supporting cast with him and as I said Skinner must b ...[text shortened]... ntributing.

-VR
After all that…care for a green tea, with a bit of lemon?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
87d

@Great-Big-Stees said
After all that…care for a green tea, with a bit of lemon?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘
Thanks, I was just out for my daily morning Extra large Coffee, which I am sipping on between typing and making chess moves. I wonder how green tea with a pinch of lemon and coffee mix??? ๐Ÿ™‚

-VR

Moves
87d

@Very-Rusty said
Thanks, I was just out for my daily morning Extra large Coffee, which I am sipping on between typing and making chess moves. I wonder how green tea with a pinch of lemon and coffee mix??? ๐Ÿ™‚

-VR
My sense would be…๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
87d

@Great-Big-Stees said
My sense would be…๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜
I concur, probably not so good! ๐Ÿ™‚

-VR

Moves
86d

@Very-Rusty said
The BIG thing is when they were down 3-0 they just took it one game at a time, with nothing to lose and everything to gain. If not for McDavid I say they aren't where they are. I know it takes a whole Team but McDavid like Gretzky is one of those players that only come along once in a Generation. Mind you he has a great supporting cast with him and as I said Skinner must b ...[text shortened]... ntributing.

-VR
๐Ÿ˜ฅ Maybe next year.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
86d

@Great-Big-Stees said
๐Ÿ˜ฅ Maybe next year.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜
Hey,
It isn't like it wasn't very close and what a come back story from 32nd in the NHL a new coach and finishing playing for the Stanley Cup. I don't think we've heard the last of these Oilers. Florida I would say played their best game of the season. 1 goal 1 shot and everything could have turned out differently. The Florida Panthers deserve a lot of credit for their year. As you said look out for next year. Last year Florida was in a similar position as the Oilers this year.

Florida, actually had more Canadians on their Team than Edmonton did!!! Difference maker? ๐Ÿ™‚

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
86d

A most epic and tremendous effort by Oilers, and it all fell just one goal short.
Rusty, I looked up that Connor McDavid of Edmonton, and yes, he is #1 by a mile.

I also saw that your neighbor, Sid Crosby is still playing. Have you seen him in the offseason?

Moves
82d

Well will you look at this. The place is empty ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I was/am a bit surprised to be honest, what with all this football going on around the world. Oh well I’ll watch the COPA โšฝ๏ธ games and enjoy a brew๐Ÿบ or two๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿ‘Go Canada Go.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.