The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
98d

@Torunn
I had excellent rosine rolls of ym wive's making this morning. Can do without fish for breakfast πŸ™‚

And I would take another fennel Tea

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
98d

What about smoked kippers?

Very popular here in the UK at one time; declined but now on the rise again apparently.

Will stink out any house!

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/nov/04/comeback-kipper-fall-rise-britains-favourite-breakfast-fish

Gothenburg

Moves
98d

@Ponderable said
@Torunn
I had excellent rosine rolls of ym wive's making this morning. Can do without fish for breakfast πŸ™‚

And I would take another fennel Tea
Good morning, fennel tea coming up.

Moves
98d

@Torunn said
Absolutely horrible, we would never bring it into the Tavern - how disgusting!
WHOA!! We offer any and everything here at the Tavern.πŸ˜‘πŸ‘

Gothenburg

Moves
98d

@Great-Big-Stees said
WHOA!! We offer any and everything here at the Tavern.πŸ˜‘πŸ‘
Eels - forget it. πŸ˜€

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
98d

@divegeester said
Do you not like goat’s cheese?

I think it’s delicious.
Mmm …. sliced Chavroux on my rye toast. Goats cheese is higher in protein and has a lower saturated fat than cows cheese.

https://www.cheesehouse.com/cheese/goat-cheese-promoting-a-healthier-you/#:~:text=Goat%20cheese%20is%20a%20low,and%20cholesterol%20in%20your%20diet.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
98d

@Torunn said
Eels - forget it. πŸ˜€
lol
'nuff said, Torunn

Gothenburg

Moves
97d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
lol
'nuff said, Torunn
Absolutely, and I don't recall having seen eel on our smörgåsbord for years - it is protected too, btw.

Moves
97d

@Torunn said
Absolutely, and I don't recall having seen eel on our smörgåsbord for years - it is protected too, btw.
Electric eels? Shocking😲

Gothenburg

Moves
97d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Electric eels? Shocking😲
If we can't generate electricity other than using electric eels (animal cruelty), we will have to grope our way in the dark. πŸ™‚

Moves
97d

@Torunn said
If we can't generate electricity other than using electric eels (animal cruelty), we will have to grope our way in the dark. πŸ™‚
No, no, not for generating power, we have solar panels, wind turbines, waterwheels and three large mice, who asked to be enclosed in a cage with a wheel to exercise enabling them to lose weight and as a bonus generate a little electricity. They eels would be for our consumption.πŸ‘πŸ˜

Gothenburg

Moves
97d

@Great-Big-Stees said
No, no, not for generating power, we have solar panels, wind turbines, waterwheels and three large mice, who asked to be enclosed in a cage with a wheel to exercise enabling them to lose weight and as a bonus generate a little electricity. They eels would be for our consumption.πŸ‘πŸ˜
Eels are protected, so only for display.

Moves
97d

@Torunn said
Eels are protected, so only for display.
Well, much to my surprise I have discovered that, at least, the American eel is endangered here but not the electric version.

Gothenburg

Moves
97d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Well, much to my surprise I have discovered that, at least, the American eel is endangered here but not the electric version.
Just a matter of time, Stees. We have to be a bit pro-active here.

Moves
97d

@Torunn said
Just a matter of time, Stees. We have to be a bit pro-active here.
Well let’s, then, take eel off the menu now rather than wait till the authorities come.πŸ˜₯πŸ‘

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.