Rajk999 - Jesus said we must believe

Rajk999 - Jesus said we must believe

Spirituality

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
So are you saying that all you have to do to get eternal life is to try to follow the teachings of Christ even if you fail in doing so? Or are you saying it is possible to follow all his teachings without fail?
Jesus said that, not me.
Jesus will judge who has failed or otherwise.
Its really very simple.

Moves
16 Jul 17

What does swimming have to do with following the commands of Christ?
Cough cough metaphor. 🙄

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Not at all, but if swimming were the task and he or she was in water that was going to kill
them, if they didn't get out because of cold, and I was trying to get them out, and they
refused my help, but wanted to stay in the water, they will die for their refusal to heed the
help, and not seeing the danger.

If that danger was avoided and now I was tryi ...[text shortened]... knew they were doing all they could with
what they had, grace would be given, until they could.
Not a bad attempt sir.

The point is, if God is everything He is cracked up to be, I think those who genuinely try and keep on trying will be good enough for Him.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Not a bad attempt sir.

The point is, if God is everything He is cracked up to be, I think those who genuinely try and keep on trying will be good enough for Him.
You dont have to think that. Jesus said it in plain simple language.
Like Jesus said, not all people will have ears to hear.

Moves
17 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Jesus said that, not me.
Jesus will judge who has failed or otherwise.
Its really very simple.
Jesus said He came to save that which is lost. The Pharisees who were following all the commandments and appeared righteous to man were the ones who did not feel they needed saving because they thought they were righteous by keeping the law.The truth is we are all lost in our sins no matter how hard we try to keep the law. We all need a savior.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17
2 edits

Jesus said He came to save that which is lost. The Pharisees who were following all the commandments and appeared righteous to man were the ones who did not feel they needed saving because they thought they were righteous by keeping the law.The truth is we are all lost in our sins no matter how hard we try to keep the law. We all need a savior.
You really dont know the bible, hence your constant nonsensical unbiblical statements. Here is a challenge .. show me where ANYONE said this in the Bible :

The Pharisees who were following all the commandments ..

If you find this in the Bible, I will declare you the winner of all our debates and discussion and I will completely back off.

That is not in the Bible. The Pharisees were following all the parts of the Law of Moses that were concerned with mouth worship and outward appearances, BUT IGNORED GOOD WORKS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, hence Jesus called them whited sepulchers, and hypocrites. Their doctrine was evil, much the same as modern day Christianity.

Of course we all need a saviour and everyone is saved by the death of Christ, but not everyone will get eternal life. I already discussed this with you .

Moves
17 Jul 17

You really dont know the bible, hence your constant nonsensical unbiblical statements. Here is a challenge .. show me where ANYONE said this in the Bible :

[b]The Pharisees who were following all the commandments ..

If you find this in the Bible, I will declare you the winner of all our debates and discussion and I will completely back off.

T ...[text shortened]... the death of Christ, but not everyone will get eternal life. I already discussed this with you .[/b]
How are people who are already able to live righteously saved by the death of Christ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17

How are people who are already able to live righteously saved by the death of Christ?
Did you find it?

The Pharisees who were following all the commandments ..

I guess not. You need to read your Bible and stop listening to all this church doctrine nonsense

As for your nonsensical question .. I discussed all this will you already, and would not be doing it again.

Moves
17 Jul 17
1 edit

Did you find it?

[b]The Pharisees who were following all the commandments ..

I guess not. You need to read your Bible and stop listening to all this church doctrine nonsense

As for your nonsensical question .. I discussed all this will you already, and would not be doing it again.[/b]
The Bible says all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and our righteousness is like filthy rags before God. The interesting question here is why you think your filthy rags (your own righteousness) can save you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17

The Bible says all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and our righteousness is like filthy rags before God. The interesting question here is why you think your filthy rags (your own righteousness) can save you.
Me ? I discuss Bible doctrine.. not me or you. Your mind is too small to understand the Bible.

Moves
17 Jul 17
1 edit

Me ? I discuss Bible doctrine.. not me or you. Your mind is too small to understand the Bible.
Me ? I discuss Bible doctrine.. not me or you.

So the Bible doctrine you discuss, does it or does it not apply to you?

Your mind is too small to understand the Bible.

Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17
1 edit

So the Bible doctrine you discuss, does it or does it not apply to you?
If you want to discuss this matter, and it seems that you are very keen on doing that, then we can but we have to follow some rules.
1. It is not a personal matter about me or you. You seem to have a personal vendetta against me. If thats the case then go deal with that elsewhere
2. You quote the Bible only ... statements like the Pharisees followed the commandments is a no no as it is not in the bible and will cause an abrupt end to the discussion, as your ignorance of whats in the bible and what is not is very annoying.

Let me know. If you agree. If yes then start another thread minus the personal questions dealing with the doctrine of Jesus and the Apostles. Otherwise beat it.

Moves
17 Jul 17

If you want to discuss this matter, and it seems that you are very keen on doing that, then we can but we have to follow some rules.
1. It is not a personal matter about me or you. You seem to have a personal vendetta against me. If thats the case then go deal with that elsewhere
2. You quote the Bible only ... statements like the Pharisees followed the co ...[text shortened]... the personal questions dealing with the doctrine of Jesus and the Apostles. Otherwise beat it.
Fine, do these rules apply to you as well? Because you said: "The Pharisees were following all the parts of the Law of Moses that were concerned with mouth worship and outward appearances, BUT IGNORED GOOD WORKS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Where is that written in the Bible?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17

Fine, do these rules apply to you as well? Because you said: "The Pharisees were following all the parts of the Law of Moses that were concerned with mouth worship and outward appearances, BUT IGNORED GOOD WORKS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Where is that written in the Bible?
This is a long quote. I doubt you have the reading comprehension ability to digest it and understand what Jesus is saying .. but here goes anyway:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, (Matthew 23:23-29 KJV)

I will help you out. The Pharisees followed laws that helped them to appear righteous from the outside, but inside they were full of evil, uncleanness, iniquity.

This is just one but there are more.

Moves
17 Jul 17
2 edits

This is a long quote. I doubt you have the reading comprehension ability to digest it and understand what Jesus is saying .. but here goes anyway:

[i]Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and ...[text shortened]... ut inside they were full of evil, uncleanness, iniquity.

This is just one but there are more.
Would you agree that following a set of laws 'makes someone appear to be clean on the outside'? This passage agrees with what I'm saying, I was the one that quoted it to you a while ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.