retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes it fully morally acceptable and there is no contradiction with any principles, Christian or otherwise.
edit: had two tabs open.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dude either address the content or don't, its your choice.
I know it's my choice, it's a free world and and this is a public forum within which you have by far the worst history of posting abuse and name calling.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
And I have answered you. Indeed, there has not been anything immoral about my posting here, and if I were still a Christian, I would say that my behaviour is in keeping with Christian principles. Now, What about you? Do you regard all your posting here on this web site to be "in harmony with Christian principles"?
No one has claimed your posting here is immoral and indeed i can find not a single reference to anyone having asked you if you consider your posting here immoral and i must assume that you simply made it up. You have still failed to give a reason why you think retrospectively trolling is morally acceptable. Either address the content or don't, its your choice.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Well then doesn't the same apply to everyone else in this discussion too?
Did you mean to direct that question at me?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

I know it's my choice, it's a free world and and this is a public forum within which you have by far the worst history of posting abuse and name calling.
fine but i would be much obliged if you had the decency to simply address the content because its tedious having to remind you to do so, either that or please spare me anything that is not related to the content again its tedious shaving to ask you every time.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Sep 15

No one has claimed your posting here is immoral and indeed i can find not a single reference to anyone having asked you if you consider your posting here immoral and i must assume that you simply made it up. You have still failed to give a reason why you think retrospectively trolling is morally acceptable. Either address the content or don't, its your choice.
No one needs to put a case that it is acceptable. YOU are the one trying to say that it is morally unacceptable and therefore onus is on YOU to make a case for it. So far you don't seem to be doing very well.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Sep 15

fine but i would be much obliged if you had the decency to simply address the content because its tedious having to remind you to do so, either that or please spare me anything that is not related to the content again its tedious shaving to ask you every time.
I have answered your questions at least twice. What other content are you referring to?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Yes it fully morally acceptable and there is no contradiction with any principles, Christian or otherwise.
Again this is not a reason, its simply an assertion. If you can provide a reason then that might be more interesting.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

I have answered your questions at least twice. What other content are you referring to?
no you have simply given an assertion you have not provided a single reason.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

No one needs to put a case that it is acceptable. YOU are the one trying to say that it is morally unacceptable and therefore onus is on YOU to make a case for it. So far you don't seem to be doing very well.
yes they do, i have provided reasons why i think it unacceptable and its childish to think that you can simply make a statement and not also be called to account for the reasons behind it so i reject your assertion that reason does not need to be provided.

I am doing better than you for you have still failed to provided a single reason.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

You have still failed to give a reason why you think retrospectively trolling is morally acceptable. Either address the content or don't, its your choice.
There is no such thing as "retrospectively trolling" to my way of thinking. So it can't be "immoral". Even if someone were to bring up the death of a husband or wife and insult and mock the surviving spouse in some dark and sinister way on the anniversary of them passing away, I wouldn't call it "retrospectively trolling". This notion is in your head robbie, and now that you have declared (I think) that your own posting is "fully morally acceptable and there is no contradiction with any principles, Christian or otherwise", I don't see what the issue is.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
There is no such thing as "retrospectively trolling" to my way of thinking. So it can't be "immoral". Even if someone were to bring up the death of a husband or wife and insult and mock the surviving spouse in some dark and sinister way on the anniversary of them passing away, I wouldn't call it "retrospectively trolling". This notion is in your head robbie, and ...[text shortened]... is no contradiction with any principles, Christian or otherwise", I don't see what the issue is.
This has already been refuted FMF, I provided a third party reference which also made reference to the practice. Your text is therefore demonstrably false unless of course you are also willing to state that its also simply in the head of those that authored the smosh article. Are you FMF?

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

No one has claimed your posting here is immoral and indeed i can find not a single reference to anyone having asked you if you consider your posting here immoral and i must assume that you simply made it up.
My comment about my own posting demonstrates what I see as "moral" as opposed to "immoral" posting. My other comment demonstrated what I would perceive as being "in keeping with Christian principles".

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
My comment about my own posting demonstrates what I see as "moral" as opposed to "immoral" posting. My other comment demonstrated what I would perceive as being "in keeping with Christian principles".
Go to the thread Former Atheist Testimony by jaywill, a classic example is the second post where Great King Rat attempts to disrupt the discussion with an irrelevant reference to something jaywill said previously in another thread that has NO bearing on the content of what he posted in his OP. Its nothing but a cheap tactic. Tell us why you might find that acceptable and moral FMF, Please id be happy to hear it.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

This has already been refuted FMF, I provided a third party reference which also made reference to the practice. Your text is therefore demonstrably false unless of course you are also willing to state that its also simply in the head of those that authored the smosh article. Are you FMF?
I'm no more persuaded by your "third party" than I am by you. They aren't here arguing their corner. You are. And you have failed to persuade anyone ~ apart from, perhaps, yoctobyte. As far as I am concerned, your interest in the notion of "retrospective trolling" is so that you can brandish it ~ as you sometimes do ~ to avoid taking responsibility for things you have stated and the way you have behaved here in this public arena.