retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
But those are related to forgiveness, have you asked those people you insult for their forgiveness?
no they are related to forgetting the injury that was caused.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
then why did he ignore the content of the OP, it makes no sense.
'Making no sense' is not "immoral".

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
'Making no sense' is not "immoral".
fine you don't find it immoral to deliberately and in a premeditated fashion potentially disrupt a thread, we understand this.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

I can provide a plethora of references where you call people dicks, tits, pricks etc etc Please do yourself and us a favour and take a good look in your moral mirror, you have no moral leverage here.
What do you see when you look in the mirror and think about your own posting?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
What do you see when you look in the mirror and think about your own posting?
I think you crazy diamond!

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Sep 15

no they are related to forgetting the injury that was caused.
Are you saying in this "principle" scenario, that people here should forget all your abuse and insults but you don't have to say you are sorry?

F

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

fine you don't find it immoral to deliberately and in a premeditated fashion potentially disrupt a thread, we understand this.
If I make a note of that thread and Great King Rat's post (as well as sonship's reaction) can I bring it up in future discussions where you are trying to define "immoral" forum behaviour and cite it as an example of what you see as not "moral"?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you saying in this "principle" scenario, that people here should forget all your abuse and insults but you don't have to say you are sorry?
no i have claimed no such thing.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
If I make a note of thread and Great King Rat's post (as well as sonship's reaction) can I bring it up in future discussions where you are trying to define "immoral" forum behaviour and cite it as an example of what you see as not "moral"?
you can do anything you like FMF

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

I think you crazy diamond!
When you look in the mirror, do you see yourself as a poster whose contributions are "moral" and "in keeping with Christian principles" or not?

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

you can do anything you like FMF
Would you dismiss it as "retrospective trolling" if raising what you said here about that thread and Great King Rat's post being "immoral" was embarrassing to you at some point in the future when "moral" behaviour is being discussed?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
When you look in the mirror, do you see yourself as a poster whose contributions are "moral" and "in keeping with Christian principles" or not?
I'm sorry but we seem to have veered from the actual content and are once gain in a
discussion about personalities so beloved by the illustrious FMF and his trusty sidekick
divejeester.

I have no further comments to make regarding my personal perspective about myself
and will address the concerns I have internally but i thank you for the opportunity never
the less.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Would you dismiss it as "retrospective trolling" if raising what you said here about that thread and Great King Rat's post being "immoral" was embarrassing to you at some point in the future when "moral" behaviour is being discussed?
It depends on what the context was. I certainly find your willingness to put the boot into
Grandpa Bobby over some alleged incident on a thread about the death of someone to
be retrospective trolling and morally repugnant. You can mention that if you like.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

I'm sorry but we seem to have veered from the actual content and are once gain in a
discussion about personalities so beloved by the illustrious FMF and his trusty sidekick
divejeester.

I have no further comments to make regarding my personal perspective about myself
and will address the concerns I have internally but i thank you for the opportunity never the less.
Are you suggesting you are opposed to "discussion about personalities"? If you are, do you think you demonstrate this opposition in the way you post on this forum?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Are you suggesting you are opposed to "discussion about personalities"? If you are, do you think you demonstrate this opposition in the way you post on this forum?
It is what it is FMF, if i have personal concerns I'll deal with them internally, thanks though
for the offer to discuss them publicly, it was very kind.