retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Go to the thread Former Atheist Testimony by jaywill, a classic example is the second post where Great King Rat attempts to disrupt the discussion with an irrelevant reference to something jaywill said previously in another thread that has NO bearing on the content of what he posted in his OP. Its nothing but a cheap tactic. Tell us why you might find that acceptable and moral FMF, Please id be happy to hear it.
I do not find Great King Rat's post there to be "immoral". No. Not at all.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
I'm no more persuaded by your "third party" than I am by you. They aren't here arguing their corner. You are. And you have failed to persuade anyone ~ apart from, perhaps, yoctobyte. As far as I am concerned, your interest in the notion of "retrospective trolling" is so that you can brandish it ~ as you sometimes do ~ to avoid taking responsibility for things you have stated and the way you have behaved here in this public arena.
Fine FMF you are entitled to your opinion. I have given reason and examples, that you are unconvinced by them is your affair.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Fine FMF you are entitled to your opinion. I have given reason and examples, that you are unconvinced by them is your affair.
Perhaps you could convince me by answering these questions:

Was it "moral" ~ by your own definition ~ when you engaged in what you call "retrospective trolling" (by which I mean the divegeester and the murderers thing)?

Was it "in harmony with Christian principles" ~ by your own definition ~ when you engaged in it on that occasion?

Was it "merely for fun" and "done in the right spirit", on your part, or was it "way more sinister" and "not done just for fun" ~ by your own definition of these things ~ when you engaged in it?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
I do not find Great King Rat's post there to be "immoral". No. Not at all.
Fine you think that deliberately sabotaging the discussion with an irrelevant reference to some other thread that has nothing to do with the content of the OP is fine and dandy, what can i say, its your moral compass.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Fine you think that deliberately sabotaging the discussion with an irrelevant reference to some other thread that has nothing to do with the content of the OP is fine and dandy, what can i say, its your moral compass.
Nothing is "sabotaged". The OP's writer is completely unperturbed by it.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Perhaps you could convince me by answering these questions:

Was it "moral" ~ by your own definition ~ when you engaged in what you call "retrospective trolling" (by which I mean the divegeester and the murderers thing)?

Was it "in harmony with Christian principles" ~ by your own definition ~ when you engaged in it on that occasion?

Was it "merely for ...[text shortened]... " and "not done just for fun" ~ by your own definition of these things ~ when you engaged in it?
I have no need of convincing you, my argument are backed with reference and example. you may make reference to those.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Nothing is "sabotaged". The OP's writer is completely unperturbed by it.
it was an attempt to sabotage it! That jaywill has not responded to it does not negate this fact. Can you tell us why GKR ignored the content and instead attempted to ask about something that was totally unrelated?

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

I have no need of convincing you, my argument are backed with reference and example. you may make reference to those.
Could you offer an example drawn from your own posting behaviour when when you were telling divegeester that his morality was equivalent to that of people who murdered black people and citing him being critical of your religious organisation in the past as your reason? Did your behaviour at that time conform to your definition of "moral" and "Christian principles"?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Sep 15

yes they do, i have provided reasons why i think it unacceptable and its childish to think that you can simply make a statement and not also be called to account for the reasons behind it so i reject your assertion that reason does not need to be provided.

I am doing better than you for you have still failed to provided a single reason.
You are not making a case for why referring to previous posts is against Christian principles. The rest of it is just your opinion.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

it was an attempt to sabotage it! That jaywill has not responded to it does not negate this fact. Can you tell us why GKR ignored the content and instead attempted to ask about something that was totally unrelated?
sonship has responded. The thread is not "sabotaged". There is no earthly reason to think it was an attempted "sabotage". You are reaching.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

The only damaged moral compass here is yours. You say awful things about people and refuse to apologise when challenged and therefore they are brought up again and again and again and will continue to be so.

Why don't you start a thread titled "my apologies" where you sincerely apologise for specific things you have said and I'm pretty sure the posters concerned will forgive you and those matters will be left in the past.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You are not making a case for why referring to previous posts is against Christian principles. The rest of it is just your opinion.
On the contrary i have provided three scriptural references. you may make reference to those.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
The only damaged moral compass here is yours. You say awful things about people and refuse to apologise when challenged therefore they brought up again and again and again and will continue to be so.

Why don't you start a thread titled "my apologies" where you sincerely apologise for specific things you have said and I'm pretty sure the posters concerned will forgive you and those matters left in the past
I can provide a plethora of references where you call people dicks, tits, pricks etc etc Please do yourself and us a favour and take a good look in your moral mirror, you have no moral leverage here.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

On the contrary i have provided three scriptural references. you may make reference to those.
But those are related to forgiveness, have you asked those people you insult for their forgiveness?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
sonship has responded. The thread is not "sabotaged". There is no earthly reason to think it was an attempted "sabotage". You are reaching.
then why did he ignore the content of the OP, it makes no sense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.