m

Moves
13 Sep 22

m

Moves
13 Sep 22
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I strongly suggest you pick yourself up and get out of the gutter m55.

Pretty soon you will come on here and what you said will not be listened to.

The leader before you was smart enough not to speak often but when he did people actually did listen to him. Probably THE BEST Clan Leader/Team Leader I ever had. I can see now the shoes are becoming to big for you to fil ...[text shortened]... tell you. You could be so much better than you are appearing in these forums.

Your old Pal,
-VR
Suggesting that I get myself out of the gutter on your advice is laughable.
This kind of advice coming from someone has turned falling down, getting back up, dusting yourself off and falling down again into an art form does provide some humour to this thread.

Congratulations to Lemondrop (Gertrude) for opening the thread.
And to you for turning it into a circus.
Time to go back to page one of this thread again to see where the whining started.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
Suggesting that I get myself out of the gutter on your advice is laughable.
This kind of advice coming from someone has turned falling down, getting back up, dusting yourself off and falling down again into an art form does provide some humour to this thread.

Congratulations to Lemondrop (Gertrude) for opening the thread.
And to you for turning it into a circus.
Time to go back to page one of this thread again to see where the whining started.
As a Clan Leader you should stay away from the pettiness.

I still say Metallica's previous Leader handled himself much better in the Clan forum than you have shown.

Don't even try sucking up to anyone, everyone can see what you are doing.

Hurts when you know I am right doesn't it?

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
13 Sep 22

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Sep 22

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
13 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
When you say "you liked that rule", you mean the rule where you tell clan members who lead other clans not to set challenges with certain clans.
If you think that is a rule in good faith that is internal to your clan, then that reveals a piece of your ethics.

What other people see is that you are trying to tell someone else how to to run their own clan to the benefit of y ...[text shortened]... r involvement with Carrobie and McTayto back in 2016.
But that is pretty much in the trash can now.
I'm sorry did you say something?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22

@gertrude said
so it sounds like you are saying that Metallica players are a bunch of sandbaggers hiding their real strength
Gertrude/Lemondrop,
Stop trying to play both sides then sit back and watch for your own entertainment, those of us around long enough have caught on to you. Did I say anyone was Sandbagging?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
14 Sep 22

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Mathematically they are still in a fight for 1rst place.

-VR
I think that can be said of several clans behind us. We will probably take second. But It doesn't mean a few clans behind us can't catch them. Almost four months left and a lot of matches could end for them. not likely but possible. That's why every point counts.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
14 Sep 22

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
14 Sep 22

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Sep 22
1 edit

@gertrude removed their quoted post
Unlike you gertrude, VESPIN is smart enough to know what can happen. What he says in here and what he says in our Private Clan Forum you have no knowledge about. Once again proves you are full of hot air. What have you won lately? As you know I've been in many come backs with Metallica during my 13 years. We know what they can do.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Sep 22

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Sep 22

@gertrude removed their quoted post
And you like getting involved in Clan business that doesn't concern you.

You are the loser, not me. I won a lot of 1rst place finishes with Metallica. The first one I came around the end so just lucked into that one but the rest, I was heavily involved in ask anyone in Metallica. The 7 wins in a row which will probably never be broken I was a part of that. Calling me a loser is far from the truth.

I think your are most likely Jealous of VESPIN as well as me!

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Sep 22

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.