the metalheads making a move

Clans

l

Victor, New York

Moves
11 Sep 22

@divegeester said
Sixth time then…

Do you think @Istcyr was lying about his claim of what VESPIN instructed him and the other clan leaders to do?
I’d prefer that you let this go. See one of my previous posts where I quote Vespin admitting the truth. Let’s move on please.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
I’d prefer that you let this go. See one of my previous posts where I quote Vespin admitting the truth. Let’s move on please.
@lstcyr,
Well said, You watch and pay closer attention then some others do.

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
11 Sep 22

Moves
11 Sep 22

@roma45 some things never change

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Sep 22

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN You are the better player. Does that make you feel better? You’re getting too excited over nothing. Calm down.
Equal. Not better. If you practiced more you would be around 1500 in rating and ability. I always told you that. And I've told the truth, all of it. Nobody wants to accept it that is okay. I said my peace and nothing more on the matter.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
11 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
@Very-Rusty If you are referring to Vespin and myself, I don’t consider him an enemy. He’s the one who removed me after setting up a rule that players in his clan who lead other clans couldn’t challenge the top five teams. I said I could not abide by that rule and would have to leave the clan. He dropped me without notice and then, as I understand it, dropped the rule. I’d sti ...[text shortened]... ust want the truth out there and he’s having a hard time with that. I just hope he gets better soon.
More lies. I removed you because your original message to me was nasty and rude and I deserved better than that from you. I never treated you like that.

People disagree which is why the rule never affected anyone in only 9 hours.

You disagreeing me was fine. It was the manner in which you spoke to me and the ultimatum.

The entire message was self serving and rude. I expected better from you, especially you.

That is why I booted you. You refuse to believe the truth. And then went on a rant spewing PM's and internal clan info. People feel sorry for you I guess and they don't care.

But if it happened to them or on Metallica's team you would have been gone.

They should throw Dive out and put you in. At least you would win some points for them.

I'm sincerely done with this now. I have bigger fish to fry.

I do hope you are safe and healthy for your family's sake.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Sep 22
2 edits

@vespin said
Equal. Not better. If you practiced more you would be around 1500 in rating and ability. I always told you that. And I've told the truth, all of it. Nobody wants to accept it that is okay. I said my peace and nothing more on the matter.
Well said! Very positive statement in my humble opinion. I don't know that there isn't more to be said.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty
you really think that was well said?
even the last line was heartless
shame on you
it was nothing but a self serving crock of bull

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Sep 22
1 edit

@gertrude said
@Very-Rusty
you really think that was well said?
even the last line was heartless
shame on you
it was nothing but a self serving crock of bull
@Mghrn55
You would know
nobody in history is more full of it than you

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22
1 edit

@mghrn55 said
I see Vespin just started a challenge with Team Canada.
You've been paired with Patrick Delaronde 4. He's got some nice stats.
Highest rating in the last 5 years - 1291.
Hope you win that one.
There are lots of pending challenges where you are paired with patzers.
This stuff happens with lots of clans.
But you started this circus with your post on page 1.
Anyone can look at it.
If you hurry, you can remove your posts !! 😆
m55,
I must have missed this one. Patrick Delronde 4 is a much stronger player than his rating shows. I suspect a split with him, but he could surprise me and end up winning both. That was a very bad example on your part. Now show us some of your 300 points higher than the other guy. 🙂 I didn't know you were as big a hypocrite as you are. I guess what they say is true sometimes you have to be away from something to see it.

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
m55,
I must have missed this one. Patrick Delronde 4 is a much stronger player than his rating shows. I suspect a split with him, but he could surprise me and end up winning both. That was a very bad example on your part. Now show us some of your 300 points higher than the other guy. 🙂 I didn't know you were as big a hypocrite as you are. I guess what they say is true sometimes you have to be away from something to see it.

-VR
That guy is really good and every bit as good as you Rusty. That is why I paired you up with him. I figured a split. Unless you had two great games with no mistakes then you can win. M55 is going by rating which is moronic. That guy is easily 1400 to 1500 in ability. I know this because he beat others in my clan in that rating.

If you are a good leader and you want a FAIR MATCH YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK and you pair two people up who have the same ability. That is what makes a fair match.

Rusty should win at least one game he is good enough. Maybe both. But that other guy's rating is misleading. I do hope rusty can beat him both games but if not that is okay to. There is not pressure on him at all. I want him to have fun first.

But Rusty you had it spot on. He is a really good player. But I would not have paired you if I thought you had no chance. I hope you get him both games. But don't stress over it.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Sep 22

@vespin said
That guy is really good and every bit as good as you Rusty. That is why I paired you up with him. I figured a split. Unless you had two great games with no mistakes then you can win. M55 is going by rating which is moronic. That guy is easily 1400 to 1500 in ability. I know this because he beat others in my clan in that rating.

If you are a good leader and you want a ...[text shortened]... aired you if I thought you had no chance. I hope you get him both games. But don't stress over it.
rambling rose
I thought rusty was bad

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@vespin said

If you are a good leader and you want a ...[text shortened]... aired you if I thought you had no chance. I hope you get him both games. But don't stress over it.
Thank You VESPIN, m55 has to learn to do his homework better. Also watch his own match ups closer as we and other clans are watching. 300 and higher seems to be quite ok for him as was pointed out my myself and roma45.,

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Thank You VESPIN, m55 has to learn to do his homework better. Also watch his own match ups closer as we and other clans are watching. 300 and higher seems to be quite ok for him as was pointed out my myself and roma45.,

-VR
you do know that the difference in ratings cannot be more than 200 points
you keep talking about 300 point differences which cannot be made

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.