the metalheads making a move

Clans

l

Victor, New York

Moves
08 Sep 22
1 edit

@VESPIN
Come on, Michael. Don't distort the facts that can be looked up. We played 138 games. I won 78. You won 58. We drew 2. Of the ones I won, there were 6 time outs. Don't know how to measure which ones you lost while you were in the hospital since you continued to play. Even if it were as many as 14, we'd still be tied.

Facts are facts.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
09 Sep 22

@VESPIN I want to apologize for something I said in an earlier post. I actually went back and looked and there were not dozens of posts by you about you posting. In actuality, I only found seven:

08/20/22 I have gone years without posting
08/26/22 I'm no longer going to argue with you guys. I'm done posting.
09/05/22 Notice I don't post much at all. The last seven years nothing. Only as of late I posted some. But then stopped until I saw your novel.
09/05/22 I slipped a little lol lol I'm done posting for a while.
09/06/22 I don't. And you know I don't. Last seven years nothing. Only recently to make sure the lies are corrected
The system needs incentive
08/01/22 I won't post anymore on this.
08/04/22 The things that have been implied about my clan when I had not even posted a thing this season or much of anything in the last seven years?

Truth.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
09 Sep 22

@gertrude said
why make yourself look so petty?
no one will ever respect you as a clan leader
you could have had it all
you blew it!
The leader gets in here and types novels of lies. You come in here and betray what was once a "real" friendship between us and it came out of nowhere.

Dive never shuts up. If my team wins it's their win not mine. I make matches and I'm good at it. Fair matches.

Everyone else says horrible things about me and my clan. I've not posted in close to seven years until recently. Why is it okay for them to be so vile, disgusting, nasty, and rude but If I say something it drives everyone crazy.

I don't respond to every post. Just some.

You yourself have made remarks that made my blood boil and for no reason because we had been friendly, always.

If having it all means laying down and taking a beating from everyone all the time, sorry, I am not that guy, and I'm okay with not having "it all".

I proud of the way I conducted myself. I think you should put that question to best friend Mghrn55. I've said nothing that I am ashamed of. Nothing.

From where I stand, I'm okay. 🙂

l

Victor, New York

Moves
09 Sep 22

@VESPIN
"I've not posted in close to seven years until recently."

Michael, really? Here is a quick list of posts by you in the last six years (not complete):
next year 11/29/21 and 11/30/21
Clan Leagues 10/24/21
Sandbagging By Example 9/24/21, 9/25/21, 9/27/21
RHP's Biggest Sandbagger 9/25/21 (2)
wrong way 4/17/21(2)
Anatman recruiting 4/29/21, 5/1/21
Danger Mouse recruiting 4/11/21
Clan Name 11/21/16, 11/22/16
Anoint the kings of internet chess 12/1/16 (2), 12/2/16 (5)
Challenges from Lemondrop's clan 12/31/20
Old Closed Threads 10/3/20, 10/4/20 (2)
Clan Folk 9/18/20
Easy Rider Statistics from three clans update 11/13/16 (7), 11/14/16, 11/30/16, 12/1/16, 12/3/16, 12/4/16 (3), 12/11/16
Yours Truly 7/19/20
Milestone (Brian Vise) – 1900 wins 6/18/20
girly skiddo is putting on weight 5/4/20
Clan League? Jan 4 20

At least 46 posts. This is truth. Please stop not telling the truth.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Sep 22
1 edit

It is a shame when long time friends, if only on the internet become enemies.

I know, as I have been through it to a degree, although gooster and I were never on friendly terms.

I backed him when people started giving him red thumbs in the thread about the Queen's passing. It got me more red thumbs than I've gotten in a long time, but it wasn't the place or time to be giving out red thumbs.

Sometimes, it is best to just let things GO, then to continue it, in my humble opinion.

-VR

m

Moves
09 Sep 22
1 edit

@vespin said

I proud of the way I conducted myself. I think you should put that question to best friend Mghrn55. I've said nothing that I am ashamed of. Nothing.
Just to provide a brief clarification.........
I have from time to time over the years sent challenges to Popeye the Sailor Clan which is headed by lstcyr.
These challenges have always been declined.
I sent another challenge to lstcyr this week. That was duly declined.
I have not ever communicated with lstycr and I have no opinion of him one way or the other.
However, his postings are reasonably put together and well balanced. He does not babble all over the place like some other posters I've seen in here.

I request that you stop trying to make a story out of nothing. Which basically seems to be the norm in this thread.
I suggest that readers revisit this thread at page 1 to get some idea how this current circus started in the first place.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
09 Sep 22

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Sep 22

@Gertrude

You know how important I take what you have to say to me lemon/gerty/Gertrude. 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
I have from time to time over the years sent challenges to Popeye the Sailor Clan which is headed by lstcyr.
I have not ever communicated with lstycr and I have no opinion of him one way or the other.
However, h ...[text shortened]... s revisit this thread at page 1 to get some idea how this current circus started in the first place.
Have you ever considered giving him equal challenges instead of lopsided ones in your favor?

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
09 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
However, h ...[text shortened]... s revisit this thread at page 1 to get some idea how this current circus started in the first place.
So you're doing a clarification that a challenge was declined after saying its ALWAYS declined from the same clan for the past years.
Not take the hint?
Not content with.
Wanting to decide what posts get removed...but hey you keep copies
Now telling readers what to read.
I think the circus is missing a 🤡

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
09 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN
"I've not posted in close to seven years until recently."

Michael, really? Here is a quick list of posts by you in the last six years (not complete):
next year 11/29/21 and 11/30/21
Clan Leagues 10/24/21
Sandbagging By Example 9/24/21, 9/25/21, 9/27/21
RHP's Biggest Sandbagger 9/25/21 (2)
wrong way 4/17/21(2)
Anatman recruiting 4/29/21, 5/1/21
Danger Mouse ...[text shortened]... /4/20
Clan League? Jan 4 20

At least 46 posts. This is truth. Please stop not telling the truth.
13 years and you think that is a lot? Really? I'm going through our games by the way. . You counted games where I quit before, long before pieces were taken off the board and I resigned because of health, and family issues. Take them out CORRECTLY and I beat your A$$. In the recent tournament I beat you again. One game in 18 moves. The second was close and you got me due to a really dumb error on my part. Only reason.

Oh yeah, I won the tournament with you in it.

I've been in here all these years and that is all you have? LMAO Well I guess you told me. lol lol

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
09 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
I'm sorry did you say something?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
09 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
It is a shame when long time friends, if only on the internet become enemies.

I know, as I have been through it to a degree, although gooster and I were never on friendly terms.

I backed him when people started giving him red thumbs in the thread about the Queen's passing. It got me more red thumbs than I've gotten in a long time, but it wasn't the place or time to ...[text shortened]... s.

Sometimes, it is best to just let things GO, then to continue it, in my humble opinion.

-VR
I agree with you 100 percent Rusty. Completely. However, It's hard to let go when the opponent doesn't shut his mouth, lies at every turn, shares personal information in PM's and Personal internal clan information, then goes on from there and doesn't stop. Just from the PM's and clan info he should be banned.

Now I'm done. He can lie all he likes. He is off my team and we are in first. I'm good with that. As Roma said, "we will let our chess do the talking."

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
09 Sep 22

@VESPIN
can you tell me a little about your secret plan 😆

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty
He turned down every challenge I ever sent to him, for years. He never issued any challenges to us. He is consistent. We never spoke about it. I figured he just wasn't interested.

As far as fair challenges go, I had so many challenges sent to me when I was clan leader from other clans where they were favorites in 4 of the 5 matches, and they would howl that I wouldn't accept a fair challenge. The ratings have always been a joke. I knew the skill level and would match them fairly by skill level. The ratings believers would howl thinking they were skewed. I had clan leaders pick up new players who were 2000 level players who left the site for a while, got timed out in all of their games to where they were a level 1200 rating, and then trying to match them against one of our 1200 rated players. Then they would gripe when I kicked it. I have seen it all. I have been public enemy No. 1. Our clan was accused of cheating so many times, and we were vindicated every time. That pisses people off. So what?
Funny thing, there are a few who copied plays from my playbook. Some of the same ones who cried foul before. What does that tell you?

Oh, and I know VESPIN rarely answers posts and he never reads my posts, so it is safe to say he won't read this one. Ha ha!! He is still searching for the truth. Maybe someday he will find it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.