the metalheads making a move

the metalheads making a move

Clans

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
So shelrock57, yes I'll mention him by name, just came to you and told you that "word for word" ??
OK, so the next question would be if he just came to you and told you he makes his own decisions regarding his clan.
He started this conversation, not you ?? OK.
And he just decided to tell you what he does ?? OK.
And he doesn't want to have any challenges larger than 4 pla ...[text shortened]... out.
They have 3 of our challenges in their in-box, in addition to what they have already deleted.
Surely you're not moaning about a clan leader not accepting 3 challenges where your clan has a huge rating advantage.
That's embarrassing to say the least.

Mind the gap.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
05 Sep 22

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
05 Sep 22
1 edit

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN Actually you just told your clan that you don't want your players who run other clans to play the top 5 clans. When I said that I couldn't accept that, you kicked me out of the clan. (Granted I said that I would leave if you didn't reverse the "rule" but you kicked me out.
@lstcyr said
@VESPIN Actually you just told your clan that you don't want your players who run other clans to play the top 5 clans. When I said that I couldn't accept that, you kicked me out of the clan. (Granted I said that I would leave if you didn't reverse the "rule" but you kicked me out.

Very interesting, thanks for posting this.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
@Very-Rusty
I always respected the clan. I only commented about his demand not to play other clans because he did not tell the truth in his comment here. He flat out denied that he had ever told anyone who to play. Untruths should be addressed.
The only liar is you. I'm so glad they have the records of what was said. I told Russ in a PM what I said and why. And I told him all about you and others.

I'm good on my side. You keep up the lies. Keep digging yourself a bigger hole.

m

Moves
05 Sep 22

@roma45 said
Surely you're not moaning about a clan leader not accepting 3 challenges where your clan has a huge rating advantage.

Mind the gap.
You pull up some Metallica challenges, I'll pull up some Breaking Bad challenges.
I won't get into that.
Both clans are winning about 2.5 challenges for every challenge they lose.
What I am talking about is that a clan that has always accepted challenges from both Metallica and Breaking Bad including advantages and disadvantages for both clans has suddenly stopped accepting challenges requests from one of the clans.
It has already been strongly confirmed from a 3rd source that this has come about because the leader of Breaking Bad has inferred that the clan leader of Nemesis Challenge should no longer accept challenges from the Metallica.

I have said from the outset that this is not a indictment of cheating and Russ will not pursue this matter. And I have not gone to Russ on this.
What I have said is that the clan feature runs heavily on an assumption of a sense of goodwill.
And that is being stretched thin with what is going on here.
If we don't have any more challenges with Nemesis, we will continue to participate in the clan feature the best we can.

And as I have told Carrobie in 2016 and Lemondrop a year later, if Russ doesn't do anything about this, I can certainly make sure that if Vespin finishes on top this year, I can make sure he attends his own victory parade with his tail between his legs.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
So shelrock57, yes I'll mention him by name, just came to you and told you that "word for word" ??
OK, so the next question would be if he just came to you and told you he makes his own decisions regarding his clan.
He started this conversation, not you ?? OK.
And he just decided to tell you what he does ?? OK.
And he doesn't want to have any challenges larger than 4 pla ...[text shortened]... out.
They have 3 of our challenges in their in-box, in addition to what they have already deleted.
As usual you lie again. You changed everything I said to make yourself feel better. What I said is what happened. No more. No less. Look at my match with him now. It is four players each. That is his new rule. Why he is not playing you I don't know. The rule I came up with lasted only 9 hours. Lstcyr would not know of it because I had booted his A$$ out of my clan before he saw it.

Yes I talk to my players. I message them as a whole and PM's. He told me without mentioning you that he is done losing tons of points and he will not be a clan feeder.

You can relate to that right?

So if he is not playing you I am sure he doesn't want to lose every single match, and does not want to lose 20 points every time you guys play.

You don't want to accept the fact he just may not want to play your team. He knows what will happen if he does.

I had no problem with the four player vs four players. I told him I understood.

You don't want to believe anything other than your usual ranting and lying, and changing what people say, posting things that constantly get taken down for one reason or another.

Your novels make you look crazy. And making up stories that I said with no proof at all is something a child would do. I don't get it. You asked so I told you in a PM and I told you in the forum.

You don't accept it. Okay Got It!!!! LMAO Don't worry Lstcyr is playing you now right? I will bet anything you win close to or exactly 20 points against his clan.

Nothing wrong there.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
You pull up some Metallica challenges, I'll pull up some Breaking Bad challenges.
I won't get into that.
What I am talking about is that a clan that has always accepted challenges from both Metallica and Breaking Bad including advantages and disadvantages for both clans has suddenly stopped acceptin ...[text shortened]... on top this year, I can make sure he attends his own victory parade with his tail between his legs.
Pull up everything you want. Post it in every forum. Give it to Mods and Russ.

We broke no rules and worked hard to get to where we are.

thanks for playing.

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
I won't get into that.
What I am talking about is that a clan that has always accepted challenges from both Metallica and Breaking Bad including advantages and disadvantages for both clans has suddenly stopped acceptin ...[text shortened]... on top this year, I can make sure he attends his own victory parade with his tail between his legs.
Very fast with the 2016 remarks that was sorted remember there was a vote players banned points removed etc.
But silence reigns when clan India is mentioned.
Don't worry popeye will feed you now plus another 23 clans whi won't play breaking bad but will play Metallica.

Er...do you think we are going to get together and have a parade?

Mind the gap...

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Sep 22

@divegeester said
@lstcyr said

Very interesting, thanks for posting this.
I changed the rule right after I threw him out. I had two players on my team talk to me kindly and politely. Unlike Lstcyr. He was rude and nasty and gave me an ultimatum so he went. I had a talking to so I changed the rule. I'll see if it is still there and if it is I will share it in a PM. And he was on his way out anyway. So that was another lie from you guys. Amazing. No proof but lots of made up stories.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
Moderators do stay on top of things. But they cannot cover everything.
I think the Debates forum keeps them busy enough.
But the alert mechanism which is a relatively new feature has opened up a quandry.
If a post is alerted often enough, it will trigger a response to the admin help desk.
From there, they should review the post and act from there.
If members of this sit ...[text shortened]... blaming them. Sometime their desk gets flooded with useless alerts.

Feel free to flag this post.
I'm sorry story teller, did you say something?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Sep 22

@roma45 said

Mind the gap.
They are still lying to. I have told them in PM's and the forums countless times. They make up their own stories to make themselves feel better. I told everyone exactly how it happened including Russ and the Mods, but they don't want to accept it.

Not to mention no rules were broken and I was told as much. Roma they just want to keep starting trouble , they must be bored.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Sep 22
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Calling Rusty thin tells me you have no idea who he is. He would smash you using one arm and blind. You would not face anyone keyboard warrior and you would not face Rusty even if they gave you a million dollars. You are a joke. Your description is perfect for you. I'm done. See you all at the finish line. You guys can keep debating. LMAO

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 22

@vespin said
They are still lying to. I have told them in PM's and the forums countless times. They make up their own stories to make themselves feel better. I told everyone exactly how it happened including Russ and the Mods, but they don't want to accept it.

Not to mention no rules were broken and I was told as much. Roma they just want to keep starting trouble , they must be bored.
He's moaning because lop sided challenges are not being accepted by one clan
His reason "they have in the past"

It's like the school bully complaining to the head master that a weak kid won't pass over his dinner money then giving the reason "he has in the past"

Unbelievable

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 22

@vespin said
Calling Rusty thin tells me you have no idea who he is. He would smash you using one arm and blind. You would not face anyone keyboard warrior and you would not face Rusty even if they gave you a million dollars. You are a joke. Your description is perfect for you. I'm done. See you all at the finish line. You guys can keep debating. LMAO
Okay buddy
Deep breath calm down
Let chess talk for us.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Sep 22

@roma45
I slipped a little lol lol I'm done posting for a while. The season is almost over. Dive should be banned for saying what he said about Rusty though. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.