1 edit

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
04 Sep 22
1 edit

Try this version Rusty…

Who cares about your “policies”? LOL.

You and I haven’t gotten on in the forums (for nearly 15 years) NOT because of a matter of principle, “policy” or some sort of ridiculous so-called ‘clan honour’ … it’s because because you’re a silly-billy of the highest order who has a history of posting the first thing that comes into your empty head in every thread and to every poster. Spamming hundreds of threads for years and years and years.

Your “Policy”

Forum Gold.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Sep 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Try this version Rusty…

Who cares about your “policies”? LOL.

You and I haven’t gotten on in the forums (for nearly 15 years) NOT because of a matter of principle, “policy” or some sort of ridiculous so-called ‘clan honour’ … it’s because because you’re a silly-billy of the highest order who has a history of posting the first thing that comes into your empty head i ...[text shortened]... oster. Spamming hundreds of threads for years and years and years.

Your “Policy”

Forum Gold.
This is a post you already had removed. Are you trying tying to prove you are above the rules?

I am not going to Alert this one and see if the mod who removed the other one sees it and what is done. 🙂

-VR

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
04 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
This is a post you already had removed. Are you trying tying to prove you are above the rules?

I am not going to Alert this one and see if the mod who removed the other one sees it and what is done. 🙂

-VR
It’s not the same post, which you alerted twice before.

You’re being such a douche in multiple forums today that obviously run out of alerts of people calling you out on it 😂

m

Moves
04 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
So you are admitting to alerting the posts ??
Ok, got it.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
04 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
Ok, got it.
He’s been making out he didn’t alert a post by Torunn in the GF.

He will be back tomorrow with another 3 alerts.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
04 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
You and I haven’t gotten on in the forums (for nearly 15 years) NOT because of a matter of principle, “policy” or some sort of ridiculous so-called ‘clan honour’ …

… it’s because because you’re a silly-billy of the highest order who has a history of posting the first thing that comes into your empty head in every thread and to every poster. Spamming hundreds of threads for years and years and years.

Your “Policy”

Forum Gold.

Moves
04 Sep 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
You and I haven’t gotten on in the forums (for nearly 15 years) NOT because of a matter of principle, “policy” or some sort of ridiculous so-called ‘clan honour’ …

… it’s because because you’re a silly-billy of the highest order who has a history of posting the first thing that comes into your empty head in every thread and to every poster. Spamming hundreds of threads for years and years and years.

Your “Policy”

Forum Gold.
At least he doesn't "spam the forums" by starting inane threads which render into uninteresting, simple-minded cries for attention.

Quite pathetic Mr. Pot.
Best to avoid ebonizing Mr. Kettle for awhile.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Sep 22
3 edits

@mghrn55 said
Ok, got it.
If it isn't MR. I DON'T GET INVOLVED IN THE FORUM ARGUMENTS!

OK, GOT IT! 🙂

Now, just run along and come back when there is actually something in here worth defending, MR. Clan Leader I don't get involved in pettiness !

-VR

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
04 Sep 22

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Sep 22

@woofwoof said
At least he doesn't "spam the forums" by starting inane threads which render into uninteresting, simple-minded cries for attention.

Quite pathetic Mr. Pot.
Best to avoid ebonizing Mr. Kettle for awhile.
Thank You woofwoof.

Nice to see someone who isn't afraid to speak up and say something with no fear of any reprisal.

-VR

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
04 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Nice to see someone who isn't afraid to speak up and say something with no fear of any reprisal.
Who in this forum is “scared to speak up”?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.