the metalheads making a move

the metalheads making a move

Clans

st johnstone

Moves
05 Sep 22

@vespin said
@roma45
I slipped a little lol lol I'm done posting for a while. The season is almost over. Dive should be banned for saying what he said about Rusty though. 🙂
Rusty is thick skinned
Dive obviously has a man crush on him
I find it funny totally weird though following him like a wee puppy 🐶
Now organise some challenges please better ask m55 who we can play first if you don't mind he is running the site after all.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
06 Sep 22

@VESPIN
For a guy who says he doesn’t post much, you sure do make a lot of posts pointing out that you don’t post much.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Sep 22
1 edit

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN
For a guy who says he doesn’t post much, you sure do make a lot of posts pointing out that you don’t post much.
@lstcyr,
Yesterday is most I've seen VESPIN post in a very long time except for something here and there. I think he has been holding so much for so long inside he had to let it out. You probably will not hear much for him for a while now unless someone goes after him, and he does have some backers too. 🙂 I really don't have to tell you that I believe you already know that.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
06 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty Sorry but if you go back over the threads, he’s on more than you think mostly saying he doesn’t post very often.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Sep 22
1 edit

@lstcyr said
@Very-Rusty Sorry but if you go back over the threads, he’s on more than you think mostly saying he doesn’t post very often.
What forums have you seen him on other than the Clan Forum?

I have nothing bad to say about you or against you. I just disagree with one thing you did, that my chess friend was a clan matter.

I guess you could come back with me and gooster airing our dirty laundry, and you'd be correct about that. I still feel bad about having let it go on for so long. I was there longer so should have just let him ramble. Just not my nature to do that.

Even after our heated exchanges, we did not mention one thing about our Metallica Clan Tactics or Strategies.

Lets try and put all this behind us.

-VR

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Sep 22

@roma45 said
Rusty is thick skinned
“Thick skulled” more like.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

I have nothing bad to say about you or against you.
Fourth time of asking…

Do you think @Istcyr was lying about his claim of what VESPIN instructed him and the other clan leaders to do?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Sep 22
2 edits

@divegeester said
Fourth time of asking…

Do you think @Istcyr was lying about his claim of what VESPIN instructed him and the other clan leaders to do?
Yes, I know fourth time of me not answering either. Why do you want to run with the ball when it has already passed the goal line? Stop already trying to make trouble, you are getting nothing out of me. Go try and win some clan Challenge games for your clan if they have you in any. You of all people I am certainly not discussing anything with that doesn't concern you in the least.

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
06 Sep 22

@roma45 said
He's moaning because lop sided challenges are not being accepted by one clan
His reason "they have in the past"

It's like the school bully complaining to the head master that a weak kid won't pass over his dinner money then giving the reason "he has in the past"

Unbelievable
LMAO That is a perfect analogy. And it's true. At some point clans get tired of losing tons of points. The only ones that don't care are the ones who are friends with them.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
06 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN
I don't. And you know I don't. Last seven years nothing. Only recently to make sure the lies are corrected. And for a guy who use to hate Metallica you are best friends now.

Good for you. now you can start feeding points.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Sep 22

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Sep 22
1 edit

@gertrude said
even the most lopsided challenge your devious heart puts up
I WILL ACCEPT

Hypocrite, I was just looking at this post of yours.

Offering to take any lopsided challenge!

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
@gertrude said
even the most lopsided challenge your devious heart puts up
I WILL ACCEPT

Hypocrite, I was just looking at this post of yours.

Offering to take any lopsided challenge!

-VR
I will
put up or shut up

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Sep 22

no matter what the air head says
to all clan leaders I say this
any challenge issued will be accepted

st johnstone

Moves
06 Sep 22

@divegeester said
“Thick skulled” more like.
That's actually funny.
Just one question
Compared to other Metallica members why do you get so few games?
Leader not trust you or keep you around to insult other players who ask awkward questions?
Mascot or jester?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.