the metalheads making a move

the metalheads making a move

Clans

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
07 Sep 22

@Gertrude
you don't know me at all. Childish would be you. And yes I get pissed off when it's time to.

The players that leave, are not because of me in most cases. I boot them out. One player did not like the fact we end matches when they are finished and a game is still going.

There had never been a player leave because of me personally. If they don't like a rule, or generally how the clan system is they leave.

I appreciate the compliment on the recruiting. That part is the only easy part for me. I know how to talk to people, even players who said no at first, change their minds.

I have been vetting every player for 13 years so I know what I need for the clan, and then I go after the player and pray they want to join. You are the only one who actually noticed that. The only one outside our clan anyway. If you look at our clan, most of our players have been here from day one and very loyal. Not many leave this clan. A few crazy people, and a few sane people who just don't like the clan system.

My players stay because of me. I work on that daily.

st johnstone

Moves
07 Sep 22

@vespin said
@Gertrude
you don't know me at all. Childish would be you. And yes I get pissed off when it's time to.

The players that leave, are not because of me in most cases. I boot them out. One player did not like the fact we end matches when they are finished and a game is still going.

There had never been a player leave because of me personally. If they don't like a rule, ...[text shortened]... eople who just don't like the clan system.

My players stay because of me. I work on that daily.
You don't have to explain yourself to anyone
Plan working even better than we hoped.
Hook line and sinker so the saying goes.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
07 Sep 22

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
08 Sep 22

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Sep 22

@roma45 said
You don't have to explain yourself to anyone
Plan working even better than we hoped.
Hook line and sinker so the saying goes.
Agreed, when a plan comes together even better than expected it is a big plus.

Our Clan Leader really doesn't have to explain himself to anyone but Administration when it come right down to it.

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
08 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
@VESPIN C’mon, Michael, there are dozens of posts from you this year saying you don’t post much. As for Metallica and I being friends, I challenge you to prove that lie. Stop saying things that are not true.
I am done with you. You lie better than I ever gave you credit for. Pure lies. I have nothing left to say to you. I do feel good about one thing, I stink at chess, but if you take my timeouts, the times I was in the hospital, take them all out, I have a huge winning record on you. I booted you and beat you on the board. And i stink

Go back to lying about me, my clan, and my players. You sir are finished.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
08 Sep 22

@divegeester said
Was he lying, yes or no?

It’s a simply question Vespy…why all the obfuscation and Rusty Bucket alerting?
Um? Rusty is not the type to alert a lot. He might have have some? But you have a ton of others who actually hate you so there is where your alerts are coming from. You and Lemondrop are now on the exact same level. Congratulations.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Sep 22

@vespin said
I am done with you. You lie better than I ever gave you credit for. Pure lies. I have nothing left to say to you. I do feel good about one thing, I stink at chess, but if you take my timeouts, the times I was in the hospital, take them all out, I have a huge winning record on you. I booted you and beat you on the board. And i stink

Go back to lying about me, my clan, and my players. You sir are finished.
why make yourself look so petty?
no one will ever respect you as a clan leader
you could have had it all
you blew it!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
08 Sep 22

@mghrn55 said
I still remember the good old days in 2016-2017 when you used to laugh at Vespin's rants about his cage matches.
I recall you saying you would wipe the floor with him.
Since you are now in the same clan, maybe you can have a friendly ?? 😆
He would wipe the floor with me. He is in better shape, he can handle himself, slightly younger, so yeah...... I'm sure he would crush me. So what. It's good for him don't get me wrong. But what does that have to do with chess? And the fact you can't stop bringing up the past.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
08 Sep 22

@roma45 said
And a glorious contest it was resulting in a draw
Former enemies bonded in blood that day now friends forever.
But hey you have dive...
Why dont you give him more games?

Almost forgot

Mind the gap
Friends forever! You got that right. You have everything you need and want. But if you needed help, I'd be there. Same with Rusty and a few others on my team.

You know what loyalty means. And I have no issue with knowing Roma would kick my A$$ hands down.

I would rather be his friend. So it worked out amazingly well.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Sep 22

I'm glad you admit that roma and VR could kick your ass after all they have been saying that for years and now you have each others back
😆 😆 😞

Moves
08 Sep 22
1 edit

why am i getting images of the Monty Python sketch where they are a load of old ladies fight each other swinging their handbags in the mud

l

Victor, New York

Moves
08 Sep 22
1 edit

@divegeester

Pretty simple answer to your question. Here is a quote from @Vespin on 24 Aug in this thread: " I set up a rule. Any clan leader can not compete with our opponents so I set it for the top five."

All I did was call him out on it earlier. @Vespin admits he set the rule in his own post.

No need to keep asking. Lstcyr tells the truth.

In case you need more, a 5 Sep quote in this thread from @Vespin: " The rule I came up with lasted only 9 hours. Lstcyr would not know of it because I had booted his A$$ out of my clan before he saw it."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
@divegeester

Pretty simple answer to your question. Here is a quote from @Vespin on 24 Aug in this thread: " I set up a rule. Any clan leader can not compete with our opponents so I set it for the top five."

All I did was call him out on it earlier. @Vespin admits he set the rule in his own post.

No need to keep asking. Lstcyr tells the truth.

In case you need m ...[text shortened]... 9 hours. Lstcyr would not know of it because I had booted his A$$ out of my clan before he saw it."
@lstcyr,

That rule did only last 9 hours. I think that has already been established.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
08 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty All I said originally was that @Vespin had set a rule that clan leaders in his clan could not play the top five clans. People keep asking if I lied. Even @Vespin himself admits that he set the rule. That it lasted only 9 hours is not nor ever has been the point.

And I never would have known that it only lasted nine hours since @Vespin kicked me out of the clan for saying that I wouldn't agree to the rule. I even offered to leave if he wanted to keep the rule.

Truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.