m

Moves
09 Sep 22
1 edit

m

Moves
09 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Have you ever considered giving him equal challenges instead of lopsided ones in your favor?

-VR
For someone who claims to be so knowledgeable of the clan feature, you sure don't come across as terribly smart about how challenges are negotiated.
Enough said.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
09 Sep 22

@gertrude said
@VESPIN
can you tell me a little about your secret plan 😆
gertrude? I have no plan. I wish I had one. You know my plan. Recruit the best players that will fit into our clan. I'm going to have to throw up for what I am about to say. First that is the plan. Get good players in. I have one spot open. I wish I had a plan. I would not be losing points if I had a plan. I won't be back in for a while unless something comes up that is really vile. If that happens I will let the mods and Russ handle it. And I think I speak for every single leader in here.

Not one person would trust you with anything in this world.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Sep 22

@vespin said
gertrude? I have no plan. I wish I had one. You know my plan. Recruit the best players that will fit into our clan. I'm going to have to throw up for what I am about to say. First that is the plan. Get good players in. I have one spot open. I wish I had a plan. I would not be losing points if I had a plan. I won't be back in for a while unless something comes up that i ...[text shortened]... eak for every single leader in here.

Not one person would trust you with anything in this world.
are you telling me that roma and rusty are lying about this secret plan?

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Sep 22

@Gertrude
I took a loyalty and honor oath as a boy scout
I still say the pledge every night

l

Victor, New York

Moves
10 Sep 22

@VESPIN “ I've not posted in close to seven years until recently” means in the English language that you have made NO posts in close to seven years. It doesn’t mean that you’ve posted many times.

Truth counts.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
10 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty If you are referring to Vespin and myself, I don’t consider him an enemy. He’s the one who removed me after setting up a rule that players in his clan who lead other clans couldn’t challenge the top five teams. I said I could not abide by that rule and would have to leave the clan. He dropped me without notice and then, as I understand it, dropped the rule. I’d still be a member of the clan except for what he did. As for the rest, I just want the truth out there and he’s having a hard time with that. I just hope he gets better soon.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
10 Sep 22

@VESPIN You are the better player. Does that make you feel better? You’re getting too excited over nothing. Calm down.

st johnstone

Moves
10 Sep 22

@gertrude said
are you telling me that roma and rusty are lying about this secret plan?
For clarification
First rule of the secret plan club.
Don't talk about secret plans.

Just like why dive gets hardly any games well that's not really a secret....😃😃😃😃

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Sep 22

@roma45 said
For clarification
First rule of the secret plan club.
Don't talk about secret plans.

Just like why dive gets hardly any games well that's not really a secret....😃😃😃😃
In my opinion you got that one!

Not really a secret at all..........

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Sep 22
2 edits

@mghrn55 said
For someone who claims to be so knowledgeable of the clan feature, you sure don't come across as terribly smart about how challenges are negotiated.
Enough said.
More so knowledgeable than you may think.

A negotiation is fine, but when a Clan decides to accept a lopsided challenge and they know it is, that is what upsets me. As you said rightfully the Clan Leader has a choice to accept or reject the Challenge. Not enough are rejecting lopsided challenges in my opinion. Lemondrop/Gerty running around saying he will accept any lopsided challenge. I hope you don't take him up on that one.

FYI.... I was a co-captain on another site and I did challenges myself and was fair about what I gave and what I accepted, always very close challenges. Of late you have been doing better, but I know there is more to come.

Enough said for now!

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty
what constitutes a lopsided challenge?
I bet you don't even know

m

Moves
10 Sep 22
1 edit

@very-rusty said
More so knowledgeable than you may think.

A negotiation is fine, but when a Clan decides to accept a lopsided challenge and they know it is, that is what upsets me. As you said rightfully the Clan Leader has a choice to accept or reject the Challenge. Not enough are rejecting lopsided challenges in my opinion. Lemondrop/Gerty running around saying he will accept any lop ...[text shortened]... late you have been doing better, but I know there is more to come.

Enough said for now!

-VR
And the lopsided challenges only come from Metallica ?? Right !!
Breaking Bad with challenge stats - 195W 80L 77tied.
Roughly the same ratio as Metallica.

You can't be stupid enough to toss accusations from a glass house !! Can you ??

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Sep 22

@mghrn55
let me speak for rusty
YES!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.