Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
88d

@Wajoma
So it is BIDEN who is insane? Why do you continue to defend a convicted felon, sexual abuser, fraud convictions, several times over, or did you forget Trump 'university' or Trump 'charity' which were shut down by the government.
Does moral value play ANYTHING with you?

w

Moves
88d

I think I figured out how to make the numbers work. Bear with me.

Let's say you grow up in the sun all day, no sunscreen, lots of moles. You eat healthy and drink too much whisky. One day you catch COVID, and on your way to the gas station for some Sudafed you die suddenly while trying to swat a mosquito who just tried to give you malaria.

Now - if the numbers are solid, we can't say the melanoma or the liver disease or the car accident or the possible ticker malfunction or the malaria killed you. You just died.

Unless you recently had a vaccine and then it was definitely that.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
88d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
So it is BIDEN who is insane? Why do you continue to defend a convicted felon, sexual abuser, fraud convictions, several times over, or did you forget Trump 'university' or Trump 'charity' which were shut down by the government.
Does moral value play ANYTHING with you?
I went back 3 pages to find out where trump was last mentioned, it was you then too, and prior to that it was wildgrass and her TDS.

Notice to sonstoker and wildgrass there are 50 other threads to satisfy your TDS, go there.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
88d

@Wajoma
You should be flipping ASHAMED of yourself for dissing Fauci, he is ABSOLUTELY responsible for the Ebola vaccine and that work let him fast track the Covid vaccine, and YOU are as full of crap as an overstuffed turkey when you say thousands die from being vaxxed, totally ignoring the fact that we lost over a MILLION people who were NOT vaxxed and now very few deaths any more so KISS MY ASS you POS COMMIE,

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
88d

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/health/causes-death/provisional-mortality-statistics/jan-dec-2022 (Accessed 9th June 2023)

https://www.abs.gov.au/articles/covid-19-mortality-australia-deaths-registered-until-30-april-2023 (Accessed 9th June 2023)

https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/life-expectancy-death/deaths-in-australia/data (Accessed 30th May 2023)

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/peop ...[text shortened]... tes.

shag said:

"In fact, you can look the stats up on the websites in most countries."
These are good figures.

Compare this to the previous site gimpboy coughed up. See. That is the difference.

Now, research these numbers:
- no correlation, let alone causation, with coroma vaccinations as a cause for increased death.
- infant death rate is down.
- there are more people in Australia of an older age than 20 years go
- etc.

And that’s at a glance.
There is more of a connection between increased death rates with global warming than with vaccinations.

However, just looking at the Aussie figures (and I spent 2 minutes on them), I predict a yearly increaae in death rates the coming years, with the peak being between 2035 and 2045.
Why? The post-war (ww2) generation dying. Dying of old age (ie, natural causes).

No conspiracy. No screaming. No framing needed.

This has been explained to you all before, multiple times.
And now, seriously, I am not doing it again.

For, believe it or not, I don’t care for your paranoid stupidity.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
88d

@shavixmir said
These are good figures.

Compare this to the previous site gimpboy coughed up. See. That is the difference.

- no correlation, let alone causation, with coroma vaccinations as a cause for increased death.
- etc.

And that’s at a glance.
...[text shortened]... ously, I am not doing it again.

"Compare this to the previous site gimpboy coughed up. See. That is the difference."

They're the same numbers you freakin ijit. There is NO difference.

Haha, oh man this is great, hahaha.

"These are good figures." shag pseudy says. Yes I know they're the same.

I warned and warned and warned shag doody, the single ijit emoji is his safest response, please return to it, people in the office are wondering what I'm laughing at.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
88d

@Wajoma said
"Compare this to the previous site gimpboy coughed up. See. That is the difference."

They're the same numbers you freakin ijit. There is NO difference.

Haha, oh man this is great, hahaha.

"These are good figures." shag pseudy says. Yes I know they're the same.

I warned and warned and warned shag doody, the single ijit emoji is his safest response, please return to it, people in the office are wondering what I'm laughing at.
Who’s the idiot?
Your former link used numbers from the latter links, attempting to draw false conclusions, framing them in an alt-right fashion.

That is the difference.

So, for the last time: gimp boy… back to the rack. Have your mum piss on you and the koalas rape you.
You are not worth debating or wasting time on.

You constantly draw false conclusions and wrong summaries. It’s like all the eucalyptus jizz has eroded your brain.

Blathering moron.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
88d

@shavixmir said
These are good figures.

- etc.

And that’s at a glance.
...[text shortened]... ously, I am not doing it again.

Next thing shag pseudy will be blaming loud noises hahaha

Oh wait, what's this...

The Guardian:

"Noise of modern life blamed for thousands of heart deaths..."

:^) 👉👌🖕

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
88d

@shavixmir said
Who’s the idiot?
Your former link used numbers from the latter links, attempting to draw false conclusions, framing them in an alt-right fashion.

That is the difference.

So, for the last time: gimp boy… back to the rack. Have your mum piss on you and the koalas rape you.
You are not worth debating or wasting time on.

You constantly draw false conclusions and wrong summaries. It’s like all the eucalyptus jizz has eroded your brain.

Blathering moron.
Let me spell it out for you shag pseudy.

T h e y__a r e___t h e___s a m e___n u m b e r s.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
87d
5 edits

@wildgrass said
I think I figured out how to make the numbers work. Bear with me.

Let's say you grow up in the sun all day, no sunscreen, lots of moles. You eat healthy and drink too much whisky. One day you catch COVID, and on your way to the gas station for some Sudafed you die suddenly while trying to swat a mosquito who just tried to give you malaria.

Now - if the numbers are sol ...[text shortened]... ria killed you. You just died.

Unless you recently had a vaccine and then it was definitely that.
Nice point I've floated a similar idea with shag and sunstroker before.

If they could blame tobacco products, for example, they would, and we'd be bombarded with all their brain waves about how they're going to increase the minimum smoking age, or increase the tax on tobacco products, or limit the spaces for smoking, or censor tobacco advertising (In NZ, of all the bad stuff you can view on the internet it is illegal for the cigar merchant to email you a picture of a cigar)

But they can't blame tobacco products.

If they could blame alcohol abuse, they would, and we'd get to hear about all their schemes, no doubt increasing the tax, a so called 'sin' tax, more regulation less licenses, jack the price for liquor licenses, less venues, more inspectors, more goobermint, more censorship.

But they can't blame alcohol abuse.

If they could blames MVAs, they would, and then we'd hear about increased fines for speeding, even lower breath/alcohol limits, more check points and random stops, and speed cameras, increased seat belt fines ($1161 in Qld, Aus)

But they can't blame MVAs

It's their silence on a cause for the spike in excess deaths that speaks volumes.

w

Moves
87d
1 edit

@Wajoma said
Nice point I've floated a similar idea with shag and sunstroker before.

If they could blame tobacco products, for example, they would, and we'd be bombarded with all their brain waves about how they're going to increase the minimum smoking age, or increase the tax on tobacco products, or limit the spaces for smoking, or censor tobacco advertising (In NZ, of all the bad st ...[text shortened]... an't blame MVAs

It's their silence on a cause for the spike in excess deaths that speaks volumes.
And yet here you are, tyin' yourself in knots and conundrums to blame vaccines.

Unless this is all performance art.

Also I don't know who "they" refers to in your post.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
87d

@wildgrass said

What a tard, "Who are they"?

Who are those that make regulations and impose taxes, I am of course talking about dentists.

w

Moves
87d

@Wajoma said
What a tard, "Who are they"?

Who are those that make regulations and impose taxes, I am of course talking about dentists.
Yure like the hippies from the 60s talking about "the man".

Who did it?

The man, man. Don't you know who that is?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
87d

@wildgrass said
Yure like the hippies from the 60s talking about "the man".

Who did it?

The man, man. Don't you know who that is?
Well now you know the 'man' is the United Dentist Assc. You've learnt something, you're welcome.

MB

Moves
87d

@wildgrass said

A study, titled “A Systematic Review of Autopsy Findings in Deaths After COVID-19 Vaccination,” analyzed 325 autopsy cases and found that a staggering 73.9% of deaths were either directly due to or significantly contributed to by the COVID-19 vaccination.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073824001968

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.