Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

w

Moves
87d

@Metal-Brain said
A study, titled “A Systematic Review of Autopsy Findings in Deaths After COVID-19 Vaccination,” analyzed 325 autopsy cases and found that a staggering 73.9% of deaths were either directly due to or significantly contributed to by the COVID-19 vaccination.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073824001968
You always fall for the same thing metalbrain. Not reading your own reference materials. Also the study was already discussed already on this thread.

Conclusion: causes of deaths from this analysis were previously determined to be vaccine related. So that number 74% you keep posting actually shifted down the total known number of vax-related deaths.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
87d

@wildgrass said
You always fall for the same thing metalbrain. Not reading your own reference materials. Also the study was already discussed already on this thread.

Conclusion: causes of deaths from this analysis were previously determined to be vaccine related. So that number 74% you keep posting actually shifted down the total known number of vax-related deaths.
"shifted down"? at 1% anyone that pushed the juice should be in jail. Can you please define 'shifted down' and where you got it.

w

Moves
87d
1 edit

@Wajoma said
"shifted down"? at 1% anyone that pushed the juice should be in jail. Can you please define 'shifted down' and where you got it.
Err. The study group was vax-induced corpses. They could only confirm 74% then that's less than previously determined. 240 total corpses.

It's written in the study.

Of course that's way way less than 1%. Fewer than one in a million. It's pretty consistent with what clinical trials suggested.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
87d

@wildgrass said
Err. The study group was vax-induced corpses. They could only confirm 74% then that's less than previously determined. 240 total corpses.

It's written in the study.

Of course that's way way less than 1%. Fewer than one in a million. It's pretty consistent with what clinical trials suggested.
wildgrass said:

"Err"

You sound unsure, and there's a good reason for that.

"vax-induced corpses"? Do you know what that means, you're the person to ask because you're the one that just made it up.

"Of course" nowhere in the study is that term used. And nowhere is 'fewer than one in a million' cited, hinted, deduced, calculated. Please explain how you arrived at this scientific number.

You tried to bluff, your bluff has been called.

w

Moves
87d

@Wajoma said
wildgrass said:

"Err"

You sound unsure, and there's a good reason for that.

"vax-induced corpses"? Do you know what that means, you're the person to ask because you're the one that just made it up.

"Of course" nowhere in the study is that term used. And nowhere is 'fewer than one in a million' cited, hinted, deduced, calculated. Please explain how you arrived at this scientific number.

You tried to bluff, your bluff has been called.
What bluff?

What's the study group wajoma? Did you read it?

This is one of those studies that gets misinterpreted and puked all over social media by the anti vaxxers who never even read past the title. It doesn't say what you think it does.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
87d

@wildgrass said
What bluff?

What's the study group wajoma? Did you read it?

This is one of those studies that gets misinterpreted and puked all over social media by the anti vaxxers who never even read past the title. It doesn't say what you think it does.
Yep, definitely a bluff.

I ask two direct simple questions and you can't answer them.

Waste of time.

w

Moves
87d
1 edit

@Wajoma said
Yep, definitely a bluff.

I ask two direct simple questions and you can't answer them.

Waste of time.
Lol it's ok you lost an argument and threw a tantrum. Pretending you don't know what a corpse is. Embarrassing.

I see you sitting in the dark apartment alone, rereading the article when you suddenly realize "ooh, that anonymous Internet poster on RHP was right. I'll just pretend I don't know what a corpse is and say I won the argument."

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
87d
2 edits

@wildgrass said
Lol it's ok you lost an argument and threw a tantrum. Pretending you don't know what a corpse is. Embarrassing.
Still unable to answer two simple direct questions.

Neither of the questions being "What is a corpse?"

One of the questions being:

What does 'vax-induced corpses' mean?

w

Moves
87d

@Wajoma said
Still unable to answer two simple direct questions.

Neither of the questions being "What is a corpse?"

The question being:

What does 'vax induced corpse' mean?
A corpse is a dead body.

A vax induced corpse is a dead body caused by the vax.

MB

Moves
86d

@wildgrass said

Explain your conclusion. You made an assertion without anything to back up your claim.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
86d
5 edits

@wildgrass said
A corpse is a dead body.

A vax induced corpse is a dead body caused by the vax.
Excuse me, I errr, did some investigation errr, myself prior to the query so no need to errrr act self righteous After a first read of the study I did not come across the term "vaccine induced corpse".

I then tried google, zero results in internet land. That's because you're no longer speaking English, one can find such terms as 'vaccine induced myocarditis' or 'vaccine induced myositis' and that the myocarditis may then lead to one being a corpse. It seems you either made a mistake and can't admit it or you're being a pseud like shag doody trying to sound more clever than you are.

After reading the study I understand where this comes from:

"A study, titled “A Systematic Review of Autopsy Findings in Deaths After COVID-19 Vaccination,” analyzed 325 autopsy cases and found that a staggering 73.9% of deaths were either directly due to or significantly contributed to by the COVID-19 vaccination.

But I do not understand where this comes from:

Conclusion: causes of deaths from this analysis were previously determined to be vaccine related. So that number 74% you keep posting actually shifted down the total known number of vax-related deaths. T

What they're saying is that previously all the cases in the group (the sample group) were thought to be 'vaccine induced corpses' and after review of that particular group it dropped from 100% to 74% of the 'vaccine induced corpses' were 'vaccine induced corpses'. There has been no 'shift down' from 74%, but a shift to 74%.

wildgrass then made some 'pretty consistently' wild claims that indicated it was she, that had not read the study:

"Of course that's way way less than 1%. Fewer than one in a million. It's pretty consistent with what clinical trials suggested."

Can you please copy/paste from the study where you got this info.

w

Moves
86d

@Wajoma said
Excuse me, I errr, did some investigation errr, myself prior to the query so no need to errrr act self righteous After a first read of the study I did not come across the term "vaccine induced corpse".

I then tried google, zero results in internet land. That's because you're no longer speaking English, one can find such terms as 'vaccine induced myocarditis' or 'vaccine in ...[text shortened]... clinical trials suggested.[/i]"

Can you please copy/paste from the study where you got this info.
You see what I get from directly answering your questions. You still pretend not to know what I mean by a vax induced corpse.

The inclusion criteria for the study was vax induced corpses. Here it is in the author's words:: "All original articles, case reports and case series that contain autopsy or necropsy (gross and histologic analysis of organ and tissues) results with COVID-19 vaccines as an antecedent exposure were included."

So, all of the study "participants" had already previously been shown to have died from the vax. They excluded all the other data.

It's still an interesting study, because I appreciate the independent validation from other physicians. Still, tossing around the 74% number in the way that metalbrain did is extremely misleading.

Less than 1% is from other studies with criteria that includes other causes of death than vaccines. Let's first finish with this one, since you still seem confused.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
86d
5 edits

@wildgrass said
You see what I get from directly answering your questions. You still pretend not to know what I mean by a vax induced corpse.

The inclusion criteria for the study was vax induced corpses. Here it is in the author's words:: "All original articles, case reports and case series that contain autopsy or necropsy (gross and histologic analysis of organ and tissues) results wit ...[text shortened]... ther causes of death than vaccines. Let's first finish with this one, since you still seem confused.
All claims you've made since metalbrain posted the link are wrong.

I didn't know what you meant by 'vax induced corpse' because it is not English, so I first searched the term in the study, then on the internet, then asked I you. What a mistake that was, you proceeded in typical manner to dodge instead of just admitting you got confused made a mistake, were trying to sound clever.

wildgrass said:

"Still, tossing around the 74% number in the way that metalbrain did is extremely misleading."

How was it tossed? It was only misleading to those that had not read the study, which is ironic because you accused others of not having done so.

The only thing I'm confused about is that surely you must realise people see right through you. It is also my strong advice that you bail as you've already announced intention of doing so.

wildgrass said famous last words :^) :

"This is one of those studies that gets misinterpreted and puked all over social media by the anti vaxxers who never even read past the title. It doesn't say what you think it does."

hahaha, no wildgrass, it doesn't say what you think it does.

w

Moves
86d

@Wajoma said
All claims you've made since metalbrain posted the link are wrong.

I didn't know what you meant by 'vax induced corpse' because it is not English, so I first searched the term in the study, then on the internet, then asked I you. What a mistake that was, you proceeded in typical manner to dodge instead of just admitting you got confused made a mistake, were trying to soun ...[text shortened]... n't say what you think it does.[/i]"

hahaha, no wildgrass, it doesn't say what you think it does.
I defined the term very clearly wajoma. Are you ok?

Causes of death from the analysis were previously shown to be vaccine related. Only 74% could be independently validated.

MB

Moves
77d

@wildgrass
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2024/07/05/post-covid-19-vaccination-deaths.aspx?cid_source=dnlsubstack&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20240705_SU

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.