Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

MB

Moves
68d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
You are so full of poop your FEET stink. Tell that to the folks still alive by the millions and how the death rate took a tumble after the vaccine was implemented.
Death rates have increased since the vaccine rollout.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
68d

@Metal-Brain
Right, and I have a GREAT bridge for sale, your boss Putin would LOVE it.

MB

Moves
68d

@sonhouse
You were lied to about the covid death rate too.
You are using false numbers.

https://rumble.com/v2qalp4-we-were-lied-to-about-covid-death-rate.html

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
68d

@Metal-Brain said
Prove Kennedy lies.
False rumors do not prove anything.
Don't have to. Everybody knows he lies.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
68d

@Metal-Brain said
The gene vaccines killed more people than they saved. They are not real vaccines. That is why they had to change the definition of vaccines to include mRNA vaccines utilizing gene therapy technology.

Real vaccines provide herd immunity. Gene vaccines do not. HCQ and Ivermectin could have saved many more lives had those proven safe medication been allowed to be prescri ...[text shortened]... e for 90% of all people.

Big pharma lied for the money. Why do you continue to defend the liars?
Stop lying.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
68d

@Metal-Brain said
@sonhouse
You were lied to about the covid death rate too.
You are using false numbers.

https://rumble.com/v2qalp4-we-were-lied-to-about-covid-death-rate.html
Quoting Rumble. How embarrassing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
68d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
You are so full of poop your FEET stink. Tell that to the folks still alive by the millions and how the death rate took a tumble after the vaccine was implemented.
All the vaccines I took never killed me.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
68d

@Suzianne said
Yes you stupid kant, no one has said you're dead.

Too dumb to know how dumb you are.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
68d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Right, and I have a GREAT bridge for sale, your boss Putin would LOVE it.
Yes that's right sunstroker about 2/5ths of excess deaths can be blamed on wuflu, the other 3/5ths cannot be explained. If they could blame tobacco, alcohol, drugs, MVAs we'd never hear the end of all the great schemes involving increased taxes, increased fines, increased regulation to curb the death toll but they can't.

In the UK unexplained excess deaths were more than a plane load of people dropping out of the sky every week. Can you imagine the news if they could blame the airlines for thousands of people dying who should not be dying.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
68d

@Suzianne said
Stop debating with the retard.
It’s best just to let him squirm about in ignorance.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
68d
2 edits

@shavixmir said
These are good figures.

Compare this to the previous site gimpboy coughed up. See. That is the difference.

Now, research these numbers:
- no correlation, let alone causation, with coroma vaccinations as a cause for increased death.
- infant death rate is down.
- there are more people in Australia of an older age than 20 years go
- etc.

And that’s at a glance.
...[text shortened]... ously, I am not doing it again.

For, believe it or not, I don’t care for your paranoid stupidity.
shag pseudy said:

"There is more of a connection between increased death rates with global warming than with vaccinations."

By far the greatest 'climate' killer is the cold, so if it were getting warmer there would be less, But the truth is 'climate deaths have continued to plummet year on year as a result energy and prosperity. A typhoon sweeps through Guam where everyone lives in a concrete box = no deaths, a typhoon sweeps through the Philippines, thousands of bamboo huts and inhabitants are blown away. But thankfully that situation continues to improve with prosperity, cheap plentiful energy, technology.

And deaths due to climate keep going down, actually making the increase in excess deaths harder to explain.

cheers

MB

Moves
67d

@Suzianne said
Don't have to. Everybody knows he lies.
Oh. The everybody knows that crap.
Everybody knows you are an idiot.

MB

Moves
67d

@Suzianne said
I was vaccinated with several vaccines when I was a child too.
Didn't take the gene vaccine though. Only idiots take vaccines utilizing gene therapy technology.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
67d

@Metal-Brain said
I was vaccinated with several vaccines when I was a child too.
Didn't take the gene vaccine though. Only idiots take vaccines utilizing gene therapy technology.
Uhuh. Moron.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
67d

@shavixmir said
Uhuh. Moron.
shag doody for brains calls Professor Nikolai Petrovsky a moron.

Professor Nikolai Petrovsky: "(Repeating the question) Would I have an mRNA vaccine? The answer is no. I've been very clear about that. Would I advise my family to have an mRNA vaccine? At this stage the answer again is no."

I intentionally didn't leave a link on this previous post because inevitably the shag doodys will question the link rather than the content.

So who is Professor Nikolai Petrovsky?

"Director of Endocrinology, Flinders Medical Centre; Professor of Medicine at Flinders University; Vice-President and Secretary-General of the International Immunomics Society; Founder of ‘Vaxine’
Director of endocrinology at Flinders Medical Centre with a conjoint position as professor of medicine at Flinders University, Nikolai Petrosky is also vice-president and secretary-general of the international immunomics society. active in diabetes, endocrinology and vaccine research, he is the founder of Vaxine, a company funded by the US national institutes of health to develop novel vaccine technologies. in 2009 Vaxine won the amp innovation award at the Telstra business awards and Australia’s coolest company award from Australian anthill magazine. Nikolai Petrovsky has developed vaccines against influenza, hepatitis b, sting allergy, malaria, Japanese encephalitis, rabies and HIV, has authored over 90 papers and chapters and is a regular invited speaker at international vaccine conferences.
"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.