Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Andy still hasn't fessed up as to why he posted what he did, do you think he's taken the fifth lest he incriminate himself?
I suspect he always has a fifth within hands reach, to dull the pain of his incessant self incriminations

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
[b]I think what FMF was trying to establish is whether or not I had seen for myself what had been said in those threads. Deception is a form of lying, is it not? If he was able to establish that I had not seen those threads then it would simply be a matter of him trying to convince me of what was said there. I led him into believing I did not have first hand kno ...[text shortened]... ready gone."

Are you now claiming that you did read them before they were deleted?[/b]
The wheres Bobby thread is still here. You could have figured this out for yourself without fishing for it.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
The [b]wheres Bobby thread is still here. You could have figured this out for yourself without fishing for it.[/b]
Are you now claiming that you in fact did read "Quantum Leap" and "a few months sabbatical..." before they were deleted having at first claimed you had not?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Are you now claiming that you in fact did read "Quantum Leap" and "a few months sabbatical..." before they were deleted having at first claimed you had not?
What do you mean now claiming? Where did I claim to not read threads that had been deleted?

I read most of two threads that appeared here at the General Forum, but which are no longer here. The two threads I read that had been deleted were here at the GENERAL FORUM. I don't know anything about deleted threads happening at other forums.

Have you got that straight now, or do you require further information?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I don't recall any threads having to do with you being deleted, but the threads in question were not about you.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

What do you mean now claiming? Where did I claim to not read threads that had been deleted?

I read most of two threads that appeared here at the General Forum, but which are no longer here. The two threads I read that had been deleted were [b]here
at the GENERAL FORUM. I don't know anything about deleted threads happening at other forums.

Have you got that straight now, or do you require further information?[/b]
If you did read Grampy Bobby's two threads before they were deleted why did you say you hadn't [on page 6 of this thread]?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
There have been ~ I think ~ three threads deleted in the past few days, two about Grampy Bobby - both started by him - and another started by Joseph6969 whose language on the first page undoubtedly doomed his thread.

Suzianne seems to be under the impression that I somehow deleted these threads in order to "cover [my] tracks" even though I am a non-subscribe ...[text shortened]... ms and have done so for the better part of a decade. Therefore her theory strikes me as bizarre.
Suzianne seems to be under the impression that I somehow deleted these threads in order to "cover [my] tracks"...

You seem to be under the impression this has something to do with you.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If you did read Grampy Bobby's two threads before they were deleted why did you say you hadn't [on page 6 of this thread]?
I've already explained that. If you didn't like or believe the explanation that's okay with me... I don't believe much of what you say either.

If you had bothered to think about what I said at the wheres Bobby thread you could have figured this out for yourself. That thread is still here... it has not been deleted.

And by the way, don't expect me to copy and paste for you here parts of this thread... if you're too lazy to back up and see for yourself that's your problem, not mine.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

[b]Suzianne seems to be under the impression that I somehow deleted these threads in order to "cover [my] tracks"...

You seem to be under the impression this has something to do with you.[/b]
It is Suzianne who seems to be under the impression that I was behind the deletion of the threads. It is Suzianne who has been trying to make it "something to do with [me]".

F

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

I've already explained that. If you didn't like or believe the explanation that's okay with me... I don't believe much of what you say either.

And by the way, don't expect me to copy and paste for you here parts of this thread... if you're too lazy to back up and see for yourself that's your problem, not mine.
It's on page 6 ~ you said you didn't read Grampy Bobby's two threads. By page 10 you were claiming you did read them before they were deleted.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
It's on page 6 ~ you said you [b]didn't read Grampy Bobby's two threads. By page 10 you were claiming you did read them before they were deleted.[/b]
You're putting words in my mouth. You asked if I had read those two threads before they were deleted. I did not say "I didn't read Grampy Bobbys' two threads."

After you asked I went back to look and they were indeed deleted. I did not read those threads shortly before they were deleted because I didn't need to, I had actually read them long before this particular soap opera started.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

You're putting words in my mouth. You asked if I had read those two threads before they were deleted. I did not say "I didn't read Grampy Bobbys' two threads."

After you asked I went back to look and they were indeed deleted. I did not read those threads shortly before they were deleted because I didn't need to, I had actually read them long before this particular soap opera started.

This means you weren't telling the truth on page 6 of this thread.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
It's on page 6 ~ you said you [b]didn't read Grampy Bobby's two threads. By page 10 you were claiming you did read them before they were deleted.[/b]
"The wheres Bobby thread is still here. You could have figured this out for yourself without fishing for it."

I bumped the wheres Bobby thread up for your convenience... so why are you ignoring this?

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

You can't have read them after they were deleted. This means you weren't telling the truth on page 6 of this thread.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

"The [b]wheres Bobby thread is still here. You could have figured this out for yourself without fishing for it."

I bumped the wheres Bobby thread up for your convenience... so why are you ignoring this?[/b]
What does the "wheres Bobby" thread have to do with what we are talking about?