Bring it!

Bring it!

General

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
HandyAndy already gave a full explanation on the "few months sabbatical rest..." thread. You posted on that thread several times so you read it too, presumably. He also explained again on the "Friendly RHP Neighbors" thread. So you saw it there again. One wonders why you are behaving as if you didn't. 🙂
he gave a full explanation? why don't you summarize it here for me for my memory is not what it used to be.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
he gave a full explanation? why don't you summarize it here for me for my memory is not what it used to be.
Yes he did. And you read it. You even responded to it on that thread. And no, I'm not going to summarize it. 🙂

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Aug 14

If your memory is not what it used to be, what's your issue with 'retrospective trolling'? Surely you should welcome it?

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Yes he did. And you read it. You even responded to it on that thread. And no, I'm not going to summarize it. 🙂
fine and the matter remains unresolved, anyone else know what Handy Andy was doing poking around websites looking for Bobs poetry?

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
If your memory is not what it used to be, what's your issue with 'retrospective trolling'? Surely you should welcome it?
Hardly, to encourage any kind of trolling is to be complicit in turning the internet into a zombie apocalypse.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Aug 14

Hardly, to encourage any kind of trolling is to be complicit in turning the internet into a zombie apocalypse.
Surely you can do better than that?

Read a book!

Moves
06 Aug 14

fine and the matter remains unresolved, anyone else know what Handy Andy was doing poking around websites looking for Bobs poetry?
Tell me why any of this is your business.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
awesome, a truth or dare game! ok Randolf I dare you to tell us what you were doing with Bobs poem skulking around the Internet like the Scarlet pimpernel and ill tell you the truth of why i want to know.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Surely you can do better than that?
No sorry, thats all i got.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

awesome, a truth or dare game! ok Randolf I dare you to tell us what you were doing with Bobs poem skulking around the Internet like the Scarlet pimpernel and ill tell you the truth of why i want to know.
You've already read the explanation. Why are you pretending that you haven't?

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You've already read the explanation. Why are you pretending that you haven't?
Cant remember what it said and you have already intimated that you will not tell. Randolf seems to have taken the fifth, why all the secrecy.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

Cant remember what it said and you have already intimated that you will not tell.
If I believed you when you say you can't remember what it said, I would go ahead and tell you.

Read a book!

Moves
06 Aug 14

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
No way! not until you tell me what you were doing skulking around the net with Bobs poem in hand

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
If I believed you when you say you can't remember what it said, I would go ahead and tell you.
Sigh we live in a very cynical world.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.