Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What does the "wheres Bobby" thread have to do with what we are talking about?
good grief

There's only two pages in that thread to look through. What's stopping you from looking?

Originally posted by lemon lime
I understood him to mean he was taking a break from the General Forum.

But lemon lime, how could you possibly know that? The thread where GB made that announcement was deleted. 😕

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

good grief

There's only two pages in that thread to look through. What's stopping you from looking?
I have looked. What's that thread got to do with what you said on page 6 on this thread?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I have looked. What's that thread got to do with what you said on page 6 on this thread?
What does page 6 have to do with what you said on page 9?

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

What does page 6 have to do with what you said on page 9?
Page 6 is where you said you did not read Grampy Bobby's two threads before they were deleted and by page 10 you were claiming that you did read them before they were deleted.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I gave you an answer... just because it didn't happen to be an answer to your question doesn't mean it wasn't an answer. If you misunderstood my answer then so what? I was simply using your own method of debate in answering your question.

What rule here says I can't use your own particular method of debating when talking to you? I'm as free as you are to ignore whatever I don't want to respond to, free to misinterpret what you say, free to misrepresent what you say... I'm free to do anything I've seen you doing. If you don't like this then you know what you can do about it... you can stop acting like a douche bag and start reasoning like a grown man.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Page 6 is where you said you did not read Grampy Bobby's two threads before they were deleted and by page 10 you were claiming that you did read them before they were deleted.
Page 9 is three pages up from page 6... do the math.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

If you don't like this then you know what you can do about it... you can stop acting like a douche bag and start reasoning like a grown man.
But you haven't explained why you said two things that are the opposite of each other on page 6 and page 10.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

Page 9 is three pages up from page 6... do the math.
When we were all on what is now page 9, were you still claiming not to have read Grampy Bobby's two threads before they were deleted, or were you already claiming to have read them before they were deleted?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
When we were all on what is now page 9, were you still claiming not to have read Grampy Bobby's two threads before they were deleted, or were you already claiming to have read them before they were deleted?
Why did you want to know what I knew and when I knew it? What difference does it make? So now that you know why are you stuck on this one point?

Why was it important for to you to know if I had read those deleted threads or not?

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

Why was it important for to you to know if I had read those deleted threads or not?
Because you said you hadn't and then later said you had. And you are also claiming this is the sort of things I do, which it is not. So it's quite interesting.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Because you said you hadn't and then later said you had. And you are also claiming this is the sort of things I do, which it is not. So it's quite interesting.
You were right about this thread... it is (and always has been) all about you. You were the culprit who got those threads deleted. There, are you happy now?

carry on

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

I suspect he always has a fifth within hands reach, to dull the pain of his incessant self incriminations
LOL, a defunct conscience like a faulty compass leads Andrew hither and zither

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

You were right about this thread... it is (and always has been) all about you. You were the culprit who got those threads deleted. There, are you happy now?

carry on
and we are still no closer to finding out what Randolfs motivations were. I like probably most others assumed that it was to level a charge of plagiarism against Bobs, what else could it be?

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
and we are still no closer to finding out what Randolfs motivations were. I like probably most others assumed that it was to level a charge of plagiarism against Bobs, what else could it be?
The poem was "published" under three 'names', as it were. It was posted by "Grampy Bobby" as "Anon" here at RHP which was presumably an effort to make it seem like it was written by someone else and not by Grampy Bobby. It was also posted under a name [which I will not mention] that "Grampy Bobby" has used on another website. And then most recently it was posted on the Spirituality Forum under the name "Grampy Bobby". I think most people will surely have accepted Grampy Bobby's explanation.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
LOL, a defunct conscience like a faulty compass leads Andrew hither and zither
At our first meeting he came up to me and peed on my leg. He didn't like the fact that I was okay with GB and would not say anything negative about him.