Bring it!

Bring it!

General

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
The poem was "published" under three 'names', as it were. It was posted by "Grampy Bobby" as "Anon" here at RHP which was presumably an effort to make it seem like it was written by someone else and not by Grampy Bobby. It was also posted under a name [which I will not mention] that "Grampy Bobby" has used on another website. And then most recently it was posted ...[text shortened]... e name "Grampy Bobby". I think most people will surely have accepted Grampy Bobby's explanation.
GB's explanation is not under question, what we are actually interested in is why Randolf aka Handy Andy posted a reference to the poem from a different website where the author was deemed to be someone else (now known to have been GB) for it gave the impression that Bobby had plagiarized the poem, now known to be false. Now if you can tell us why he did that, then be my guest.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
and we are still no closer to finding out what Randolfs motivations were. I like probably most others assumed that it was to level a charge of plagiarism against Bobs, what else could it be?
If he and GB worked it out in private messages and GB is satisfied with that, then good for them. It doesn't mean Rudeolf wasn't looking to dig up dirt on Bobby, it just means Bobby is a forgive and forget sort of person who is willing to let bygones be bygones... and when this all blows over I don't doubt that Mr Hand will back up to his old tricks again, because that's the sort of person he is.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
At our first meeting he came up to me and peed on my leg. He didn't like the fact that I was okay with GB and would not say anything negative about him.
ahhh Randolf why must you hide your love away!😵

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

If he and GB worked it out in private messages and GB is satisfied with that, then good for them. It doesn't mean Rudeolf wasn't looking to dig up dirt on Bobby, it just means Bobby is a forgive and forget sort of person who is willing to let bygones be bygones... and when this all blows over I don't doubt that Mr Hand will back up to his old tricks again, because that's the sort of person he is.
You, I, the great Badger all realized that Randolf was trying to dig dirt on Bobs

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

GB's explanation is not under question, what we are actually interested in is why Randolf aka Handy Andy posted a reference to the poem from a different website where the author was deemed to be someone else (now known to have been GB) for it gave th impression that Bobby had plagiarized the poem, now known to be false. Now if you can tell us why he did that, then be my guest.
I think it was the "person" on that other web site who seemed to have plagiarized the poem as it was "published" here at RHP by Grampy Bobby before it was published there under that different name.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Aug 14

ahhh Randolf why must you hide your love away!😵
I was going to suggest that perhaps HA was stalking GB for some other reason, but I changed my mind.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I think it was the "person" on that other web site who seemed to have plagiarized the poem as it was "published" here at RHP by Grampy Bobby [b]before it was published there under that different name.[/b]
It still FAILS to explain what Randolf was doing with it.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

I was going to suggest that perhaps HA was stalking GB for some other reason, but I changed my mind.
We should try to extract a confession from Randolf but he's poker faced.

F

Moves
06 Aug 14

HandyAndy already gave a full explanation on the "few months sabbatical rest..." thread. You posted on that thread several times so you read it too, presumably. He also explained again on the "Friendly RHP Neighbors" thread. So you saw it there again. One wonders why you are behaving as if you didn't. 🙂

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
06 Aug 14

I thought the same but in reverse

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Aug 14

How is posting a link to the same poem published elsewhere "digging up the dirt".

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Aug 14

Who cares what he was doing with it, it was in the public domain and thefore publicly accessed.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Aug 14
1 edit

You, I, the great Badger all realized that Randolf was trying to dig dirt on Bobs
3 spanners in the same tool bag.

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by divegeester
3 spanners in the same tool bag.
And still the "problem" is not fixed.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
06 Aug 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
And still the "problem" is not fixed.
what we need is a GBS adjustable spanner and we are all have a few screws loose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.