Memo

Memo

General

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I think you are just trying to dodge the question. why cant you answer it FMF?
You and I have been having a discussion about a serious subject and yet I have not been trying to direct any jokes about duping minors at you. You on the other hand seem intent to deflect from that discussion.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
How can you have "no issues" when your opinion on how to protect children from being raped and subjected to other sexual abuse is significantly different from the instruction - that you quoted - given out by your organization?
I have no issues, the brothers will report genuine cases of abuse.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You and I have been having a discussion about a serious subject and yet I have not been trying to direct any jokes about duping minors at you. You on the other hand seem intent to deflect from that discussion.
Dude you were caught attempting to pass yourself off as a women in order to dupe people. You may even have duped minors, we simply don't know. How can you be trusted?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Sob, I will miss you Robbie, if spooky gets me banned.
Dont worry captain deranged, you wont get banned, changing the text only carries with it a 24hr ban, i know.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
13 Feb 16

Isn't it sad how some people waste energy insulting and trolling conversationist on this forum.
Just an observation.
Perhaps it's been this way for a long time. There are a few users forum contributions that I don't take the time to read. I never asked myself why, just there's some I didn't enjoy. I think I know why today.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

These were the issues that I put on the table for reasonable rational debate and which FMF contorted into his vile and slanderous accusation of defending child abuse and I thank you for the opportunity to present them here.
I have never accused you of defending child abuse, as you well know. I have confronted you for defending and seeking to justify the cover up of child abuse.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Dude you were caught attempting to pass yourself off as a women in order to dupe people. You may even have duped minors, we simply don't know. How can you be trusted?
How can I be trusted or not trusted to what?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Why does your organization not explicitly instruct them to do so when reporting is not mandatory? I'm just going by the text you copy pasted a few pages ago.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Feb 16

I have no issues with the brothers, i know the hard work and unpaid labour that they put in to protect the congregation from unwholesome influences. If there is a genuine case of abuse i think the brothers will report it.
From the Australian JW authorities documents they have documented over 1000 allegations of abuse concerning over 1800 children, 549 of those people actually confessed to sexually abusing children, and no one was ever reported to the authorities. Here you are claiming you have no issues? I don't believe you.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

Just answer the question in your guise as a women do you think it conceivable that you may have duped any minors because the site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join. You keep dodging the question FMF.
Your desperation to get the topic off of the child sex abuse by your church leaders and onto anything else is quite amusing

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Feb 16

Dont worry captain deranged, you wont get banned, changing the text only carries with it a 24hr ban, i know.
😀

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I have never accused you of defending child abuse, as you well know. I have confronted you for defending and seeking to justify the cover up of child abuse.
This is just a propaganda piece, I gave genuine reasons why reporting was left up to the families of those involved, you formed it into a weapon to berate, vilify and slander me and now you get a taste of your own medicine you don't like it. Perhaps you should be more careful in future who you divulge information to and perhaps you should be more honest with who you really are on the internet.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

I have no issues with the brothers, i know the hard work and unpaid labour that they put in to protect the congregation from unwholesome influences. If there is a genuine case of abuse i think the brothers will report it.
Including the ones who had over a 1000 reports of child sexual abuse against them?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Your desperation to get the topic off of the child sex abuse by your church leaders and onto anything else is quite amusing
No FMF is getting a taste of his own medicine and clearly he doesn't like it. You were telling us how any convictions have ensued from these 100's of allegations, were you not?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

But clearly they haven't been 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.