Memo

Memo

General

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
This is just a propaganda piece, I gave genuine reasons why reporting was left up to the families of those involved, you formed it into a weapon to berate, vilify and slander me and now you get a taste of your own medicine you don't like it. Perhaps you should be more careful in future who you divulge information to and perhaps you should be more honest with who you really are on the internet.
I have never accused you of defending child abuse. Can't state it plainer than that. To say that I did is simply not true.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
549 people confessed to sexually abusing/raping children, their confessions were hushed up and they weren't reported to the police. Is this part of the 'awesomeness' of JW's you frequently mention?
549 have allegedly confessed, how many convictions have ensued, thankyou.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

You must feel warm inside knowing that a 1000+ cases of reported child sex abuse were all fake.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Do you think the 549 shouldn't have confessed?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Feb 16

None. They weren't reported to the police. Duh!!!

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
As you well know many cant go to court as the incidents weren't reported at the time. That's the whole point, over a thousand allegations of child sexual abuse not reported to the authorities by your wise and wonderful leadership. How you can defend that is absolutely... frightening actually.
I don't believe for one moment that incidents that were not reported at the time cannot go to court. Trials can take place retrospectively based on evidence. You will tell us now how many convictions have ensued from allegedly 1000's of allegations.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
None. They weren't reported to the police. Duh!!!
So lets get this, you have alleged that 500 confessions were made and the police cannot do a single thing? How is it that cases in the UK where abuse has taken place sometimes more than 20 years previously have reached court?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

I don't believe for one moment that incidents that were not reported at the time cannot go to court. Trials can take place retrospectively based on evidence. You will tell us now how many convictions have ensued from allegedly 1000's of allegations.
Read the article. Insisting that you haven't and won't does not make you a very convincing participant in this debate.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

I have no idea. The commission's report was about the failing of your church leaders to report these allegations to the authorities. They didn't. Over a thousand of them. But it's ok folks, no one has been convicted, gods chosen church on earth is stain free.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Read the article. Insisting that you haven't and won't does not make you a very convincing participant in this debate.
He's not allowed to read it. The poor man is just expected to defend the leadership no matter what.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
No you will tell us out of literally thousands of allegations how many convictions have ensued. third time asking.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

No you will tell us out of literally thousands of allegations how many convictions have ensued. third time asking.
Why won't you read it Robbie?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

I have no idea. The commission's report was about the failing of your church leaders to report these allegations to the authorities. They didn't. Over a thousand of them. But it's ok folks, no one has been convicted, gods chosen church on earth is stain free.
You have and lets reiterate it, NO IDEA, and yet you seem to have a fairly good idea about how many allegations have been made. Why have you NO IDEA divesgeester?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

You have and lets reiterate it, NO IDEA, and yet you seem to have a fairly good idea about how many allegations have been made. Why have you NO IDEA divesgeester?
Just read the article about the Australian Commission.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Why won't you read it Robbie?
I want you to tell the forum out of the 1000's of allegations that have been made why they have not reached a court of law if there was criminality involved.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.