Memo

Memo

General

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Just read the article about the Australian Commission.
How many convictions have ensued FMF?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
So lets get this, you have alleged that 500 confessions were made and the police cannot do a single thing? How is it that cases in the UK where abuse has taken place sometimes more than 20 years previously have reached court?
As I understand it, criminal proceedings are being undertaken. This report only came out at the end of last year.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

No you will tell us out of literally thousands of allegations how many convictions have ensued. third time asking.
Are you permitted to read the article by your organization?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

How many convictions have ensued FMF?
See Proper Knob's post. And go and read the article.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
As I understand it, criminal proceedings are being undertaken. This report only came out at the end of last year.
I see, so criminal proceedings have begun in all 560 cases, is that correct?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

robbie has latched onto his deliberately-miss-the-point red herring - and is repeating it over and over and over again - just as he so often does. 🙂

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
See Proper Knob's post. And go and read the article.
So lets get this, you seem capable of telling us that there has been 1000's of allegations but you seem incapable of telling us how many convictions have actually ensued from those 1000's of allegations. Is that correct?

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

So lets get this, you seem capable of telling us that there has been 1000's of allegations but you seem incapable of telling us how many convictions have actually ensued from those 1000's of allegations. Is that correct?
You seem clueless as to what the Australian Commission is seeking to do, what it has found, and what it all means. Just read the article.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
robbie has latched onto his deliberately-miss-the-point red herring - and is repeating it over and over and over again - just as he so often does. 🙂
No its not a red herring at all, if you can tell us the allegations why are you suddenly at a loss to tell us about the convictions, surely you are interested in seeing justice?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You seem clueless as to what the Australian Commission is seeking to do, what it has found, and what it all means. Just read the article.
I don't seem as clueless as you do to the number of convictions that have ensued from these allegations, how many did you say, 1000's of allegations.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Again,

Both FMF and divesgeester have made the claim based on a report that they cited that there have been 1000's of allegation of child abuse made against Jehovahs Witnesses, I would like them to publicly tell the forum out of these 1000's of allegations how many convictions have there been. Thankyou.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

No its not a red herring at all, if you can tell us the allegations why are you suddenly at a loss to tell us about the convictions, surely you are interested in seeing justice?
What a funny thing for you, of all people in this discussion, to ask. The question is, as a poster who steadfastly refuses to read about the Australian Commission's work, can you credibly claim that you are genuinely interested in seeing justice?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Feb 16

I see, so criminal proceedings have begun in all 560 cases, is that correct?
No, don't be thick. These allegations go back to the 1960's, many of the accused and the victims are long since dead. I don't know how many people are being investigated the report didn't give a number.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
What a funny thing for you, of all people in this discussion, to ask. The question is, as a poster who steadfastly refuses to read about the Australian Commission's work, can you credibly claim that [b]you are genuinely interested in seeing justice?[/b]
what you find 'funny', what your sidekick finds 'frightening' is of no relevance. I want you to tell the forum how many convictions have ensued. All you seem capable of is telling us how many allegations have been made.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Feb 16

I don't seem as clueless as you do to the number of convictions that have ensued from these allegations, how many did you say, 1000's of allegations.
the net is closing in on them rob.
there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.