Memo

Memo

General

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Here comes the name-calling and silly insults.
and now he has run poor benighted swine

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
and now he has run poor benighted swine
Par, after the name-calling.

GH

Moves
13 Feb 16

the clones have a semi
the main unanswered question is why did FMF come on here and pretend to be a girl knowing there is possibly 13 year olds playing. thats beyond creepy.hope to get some web cam action bloody pervert

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

What? When is Startreader going to turn up and say something like 'Yes, GHOST HUNTER, you're exactly right!! Isn't FMF absolutely disgusting!!.'

GH

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
What? When is Startreader going to turn up and say something like 'Yes, GHOST HUNTER, you're exactly right!! Isn't FMF absolutely disgusting!!.'
so you are not denying being a lying creep?
what sort of gratification did you get by pretending to be a girl, totally sick in the head,

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 244)
"63.1" 64.2
"63.1" and "64.2" and 65.0

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Feb 16

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Red Hot Pawn will celebrate its fifteenth birthday one week from today.

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
what sort of gratification did you get by pretending to be a girl, totally sick in the head,
Were you around sir when this happened? (I wasn't). Have you seen any evidence that this actually happened? (I haven't)

Is your entire repetitive attack based purely on what Robbie has stated?!

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

what sort of gratification do you get
by being robins lapdog ?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
what sort of gratification do you get
by being robins lapdog ?
just cause FMF gave you a nooky bite on the neck and turned you into a slobbering zombie

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Were you around sir when this happened? (I wasn't). Have you seen any evidence that this actually happened? (I haven't)

ask FMF if he denies pretending to be a woman in order to dupe other users.

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

evidence? now that's hilarious
what evidence does FMF and his clones ever post on here
a few other members have pmed me in total agreement what a nasty poster FMF is, hes a bully, who uses his alter ego Dive to back him up all the time, no matter how daft the accusation is, this JW attack is pathetic sad and repetitive.
asking the same question over and over as the clones do just shows they lack imagination, it's like living in groundhog day, but this is a unfunny version
i have no doubt the creep FMF pretended to be a girl on here, a place where kids play, motives to me are very sinister, but the clones don't care what their puppet master does.
there you are right on time to defend him, run with the pack so you don't get attacked? nice safe way to play the forums.
that say's every thing about you good day sir.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16

evidence?....
....no matter how daft the accusation is, this JW attack is pathetic sad and repetitive.
Have you now changed your previously stated position that the there was definitely a cover up of the allegations of child sex abuse by the Jehovah's Witness leadership?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Have you now changed your previously stated position that the there was definitely a cover up of the allegations of child sex abuse by the Jehovah's Witness leadership?
if Jehovahs witnesses provided all the details to those who asked for it as was stated by Proper Knob in what sense are you stating that there was a cover up? are you denying that your hero fraudulently covered up his true identity on order to dupe other users?

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

been there answered that, i do answer questions unlike you. you seem rattled that FMF has been exposed as a liar and pervert, there is no other way to describe pretending to be a girl, in a site that contains children.
your thoughts?
no don't bother, i don't care what you think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.