Memo

Memo

General

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
if Jehovahs witnesses provided all the details to those who asked for it as was stated by Proper Knob in what sense are you stating that there was a cover up? are you denying that your hero fraudulently covered up his true identity on order to dupe other users?
I didn't say there was a cover up, ghost hunter did.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

if Jehovahs witnesses provided all the details to those who asked for it as was stated by Proper Knob in what sense are you stating that there was a cover up?
In what sense? Well, how about decades of not reporting at least 1,000 cases of alleged sex abuse ~ affecting at least 1,800 children, stretching back to the middle of the C20th ~ to the authorities in Australia, and only doing so when forced to by a Royal Commission 15 years into the C21st. "Cover ups" in that sense.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
been there answered that, i do answer questions unlike you. you seem rattled that FMF has been exposed as a liar and pervert, there is no other way to describe pretending to be a girl, in a site that contains children.
your thoughts?
no don't bother, i don't care what you think.
He is like a total clone,

you seem rattled? an FMF style trolling statement,
have you changed your position, another FMF style trolling question presenting a false dimenna

Its like a carbon copy

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16

been there answered that, i do answer questions unlike you.
No you haven't. In this thread you have dodged and deflected and eventually ran off rather than stand behind what you previously said in the spirituality forum where you made a quite cohesive condemnatory post about the JW leadership. I posted it in here a while ago but you are avoiding facing what you said.

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I didn't say there was a cover up, ghost hunter did.
Do you think it's okay for FMF to pretend to be a girl in a site that contains children?
or are you part of the "ring"

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
In what sense? Well, how about decades of not reporting at least 1,000 cases of alleged sex abuse ~ affecting at least 1,800 children, stretching back to the middle of the C20th ~ to the authorities in Australia, and only doing so when forced to by a Royal Commission 15 years into the C21st. "Cover ups" in that sense.
Yes in what sense are you saying there was a cover up? I could see the fact if they refused to provide any details and shredded all documents and torched all hard drives but they simply handed everything over? in what sense were they forced? did the Royal commission get a court order which forced them to give up information? even if it did it does not necessitate that there was a cover up, so yes in what sense was there as you have alleged a cover up.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16

have you changed your position, another FMF style trolling question presenting a false dimenna

Its like a carbon copy
We are discussing ghost hunters stated view in the spirituality forum that he felt there was definitely a cover up of allegations of child sexual abuse by the leaders of your church in Austrailia. Why don't you pick this up with him instead of frantically hand-flapping?

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

No you haven't. In this thread you have dodged and deflected and eventually ran off rather than stand behind what you previously said in the spirituality forum where you made a quite cohesive condemnatory post about the JW leadership. I posted it in here a while ago but you are avoiding facing what you said.
i have never posted in the spirtuality forum, you liar.
evidence?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

We are discussing ghost hunters stated view in the spirituality forum that he felt there was definitely a cover up of allegations of child sexual abuse by the leaders of your church in Austrailia. Why don't you pick this up with him instead of frantically hand-flapping?
yes but you are still a clone

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

i have never posted in the spirtuality forum, you liar.
evidence?
he doesn't do evidence, i have yet to see him substantiate a single claim he has ever made.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16

Do you think it's okay for FMF to pretend to be a girl in a site that contains children?
or are you part of the "ring"
Why don't you start a thread about FMF's dubious transgender escapades and see how it goes?

Here we are discussing you inability to stand behind what you said abort a very serious situation in the Jehvahs Witness church.

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

Its like a carbon copy
he must be heart broken, his hero being exposed as a filthy pervert

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Why don't you start a thread about FMF's dubious transgender escapades and see how it goes?

Here we are discussing you inability to stand behind what you said abort a very serious situation in the Jehvahs Witness church.
was your friend masquerading under the guise of a girl in order to dupe other users?

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

Yes in what sense are you saying there was a cover up? I could see the fact if they refused to provide any details and shredded all documents and torched all hard drives but they simply handed everything over? in what sense were they forced? did the Royal commission get a court order which forced them to give up information? even if it did it does no ...[text shortened]... sitate that there was a cover up, so yes in what sense was there as you have alleged a cover up.
Allegations about serious criminal actions made by at least 1,800 children were all kept secret from the authorities. So I mean "cover ups" in that sense.

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

why would you stick up for an obvious pervert,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.