Memo

Memo

General

F

Moves
14 Feb 16
4 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
was your friend masquerading under the guise of a girl in order to dupe other users?
Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
i have no doubt the creep FMF pretended to be a girl on here, a place where kids play, motives to me are very sinister...

Just answer the question in your guise as a women do you think it conceivable that you may have duped any minors because the site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join.

why did FMF come on here and pretend to be a girl knowing there is possibly 13 year olds playing. thats beyond creepy.hope to get some web cam action bloody pervert

You may even have duped minors, we simply don't know. How can you be trusted?

If you genuinely believe that anyone ~ including me ~ is posing (or has posed) any kind of danger to minors who are members of this site, you should report it immediately to RHP's admin or moderators.

It's very important that you, robbie (or whoever you are in real life) do exactly the right thing now regarding allegations or suspicions of child abuse and not make light of it or use insinuations as message board banter.

I strongly recommend that you ~ and GHOST HUNTER ~ let the web site know the reasons for your suspicions.

This would demonstrate that you recognize this to be a deadly serious issue affecting the real lives of children and that you are able to act responsibly when you think something is going on that might be a threat to children's welfare.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

why would you stick up for an obvious pervert,
We are not sticking up for you

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I'm not asking if you think her testimony is 'factually correct', I'm asking if you are claiming she is lying?
Yes I know what you are asking. I have no way of knowing whether she is telling the truth or not. What I can tell you is her testimony is based on a threat that could never have been carried out and even if it could it would not have prevented her from reporting anything to anyone and its a nonsense to think otherwise.

How she was unaware that it was an empty threat that could never have been carried out, how she was prevented from telling anyone on the basis of a threat that could never have been carried out you have failed to explain. Her knowledge of Jehovahs Witnesses is certainly suspect and in my opinion casts aspersions over her entire testimony for if she cannot even get a cut and dry detail like disfellowshipping correct what else is he unable to state accurately.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

How she was unaware that it was an empty threat that could never have been carried out, how she was prevented from telling anyone on the basis of a threat that could never have been carried out you have failed to explain.
As a matter of interest, have you ever spoken to a child who was a victim of sex abuse who had also then been threatened by the authority figure who had abused her?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
As a matter of interest, have you ever spoken to a child who was a victim of sex abuse who had also then been threatened by the authority figure who had abused her?
Yes one of the brothers in my congregation was abused by his parents who were not witnesses.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
[quote]Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
[b]i have no doubt the creep FMF pretended to be a girl on here, a place where kids play, motives to me are very sinister...

Just answer the question in your guise as a women do you think it conceivable that you may have duped any minors because the site allow ...[text shortened]... t responsibly when you think something is going on that might be a threat to children's welfare.
Thank you I'll let them know immediately.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Yes one of the brothers in my congregation was abused by his parents who were not witnesses.
So you think that a child's perception of the official rules that apply to someone in authority who sexually abused her should conform to the logic you are using now to rationalize the way the abuser is alleged to have threatened her?

You believe you have a good grasp of the psychology of a child who has been abused and then threatened by her abuser and that her knowledge of the organization's rules ought to have reassured her that the threat was unrealistic?

Is that what one should make of your argument here?

F

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Thank you I'll let them know immediately.
I will wait for them to contact me. And I've posted the same message as above on the Site Ideas forum as it is relevant to the site's child protection policy.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So you think that a child's perception of the official rules that apply to someone in authority who sexually abused her should conform to the logic you are using now to rationalize the way the abuser is alleged to have threatened her. You believe you have a good grasp of the psychology of a child who has been abused and then threatened by her abuser and that her ...[text shortened]... assured her that the threat was unrealistic? Is that what one should make of your argument here?
I claim nothing other than her testimony contains empty threats that could never have been carried out and even if they had it would not have prevented her from informing anyone. What you make of that is entirely up to you. These are the facts.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I will wait for them to contact me. And I've posted the same message as above on the Site Ideas forum as it is relevant to the site's child protection policy.
Great! and perhaps you'll think twice about attempting to dupe people again.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

I claim nothing other than her testimony contains empty threats that could never have been carried out and even if they had it would not have prevented her from informing anyone. What you make of that is entirely up to you. These are the facts.
What do such "empty threats" ~ as you characterize them ~ mean to a child that has been sexually abused?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
What do such "empty threats" ~ as you characterize them ~ mean to a child that has been sexually abused?
What they mean is pure speculation. I am uninterested in speculation I am interested in facts. What is a threat that can never be carried out? Its an empty threat, its not a characterisation its an empty threat because it can never be carried out.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

What they mean is pure speculation. I am uninterested in speculation I am interested in facts.
So you are saying that the sexual abuse and the subsequent threats are not "facts"? What would it take you to believe that they were?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
So you are saying that the sexual abuse and the subsequent threats are not "facts"? What would it take you to believe that they were?
If you are having trouble understanding what I have stated ask someone for help because its rather tedious to have to explain it to you when it has been stated clearly and plainly on numerous occasions. Asking loaded questions is also intellectually dishonest, why you feel the need to attempt to dupe people I really have no idea, clearly you have not learned from your masquerade as a women.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

If you are having trouble understanding what I have stated ask someone for help because its rather tedious to have to explain it to you when it has been stated clearly and plainly on numerous occasions.
Stick with this serious topic, why don't you robbie, don't go for the catchphrases. How would a sexually abused child know that the threats of the authority figure who had sexually abused her were "empty"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.