General

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
try crybaby.com.
you seem rattled?
not happy your perverted secret is out?
Even if the topic being discussed wasn't so heinous and so real-life serious...and even if we were all bantering about FMF being a middle-aged Bangkok lady-boy who likes a bit of e4 on the side...even then your posts would be as unfunny as a runny turd in a very small swimming pool.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Even if the topic being discussed wasn't so heinous and so real-life serious...and even if we were all bantering about FMF being a middle-aged Bangkok lady-boy who likes a bit of e4 on the side...even then your posts would be as unfunny as a runny turd in a very small swimming pool.
😛

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

it's not banter as you pathetically put it.
why would any normal guy pretend to be a girl? that's creepy
BTW, send feed back to get my ip address checked against another member who stands up to you. i trust you will accept the same test?

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

why would any normal guy pretend to be a girl? that's creepy
"Web cam action" with 13 years olds would be "creepy" too ~ and whatever else you've been saying. If the web site takes your suspicions and insinuations seriously [with them necessarily having a child protection policy in place] I will undoubtedly hear from them. If there's any merit in what you have been alleging, I will certainly be banned for life. So we shall see.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Kegge
WTF is wrong with you?
Not right in the head, it seems. Don't mind him much. I've learned that it is better to ignore him.

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
"Web cam action" with 13 years olds would be "creepy" too ~ and whatever else you've been saying. If the web site takes your suspicions and insinuations seriously [with them necessarily having a child protection policy in place] I will undoubtedly hear from them. If there's any merit in what you have been alleging, I will certainly be banned for life. So we shall see.
why did you pretend to be a girl. i can't make the question any clearer.
i notice your other ring members have appeared to back you up/

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Not right in the head, it seems. Don't mind him much. I've learned that it is better to ignore him.
read some of your own drivel before making accusations

Moves
14 Feb 16

read some of your own drivel before making accusations
Serious question. Do you exist 'only' in this thread?

Have you put up a little hammock in the corner, measured for curtains?

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16
3 edits

why did you pretend to be a girl. i can't make the question any clearer.
i notice your other ring members have appeared to back you up/
You keep asking this question as though you are, somehow, in your sweaty little basement rental, onto something. Perhaps if you post a link to where the alleged incident occurred, then maybe the rest of us poor saps who are having to put up your loose-sphincter lexicon of accusations, would have something real to interact with.

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Serious question. Do you exist 'only' in this thread?

Have you put up a little hammock in the corner, measured for curtains?
i have made a few posts in other general forum threads, you can easily check my posting history if you are really interested.
stayed in this one as is the best place to deal with the scum

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

You keep asking this question as though you are, somehow, in your sweaty little basement rental, onto something. Perhaps if you post a link to where the alleged incident occurred, then maybe the rest of us poor saps who are having to put up your loose-sphincter lexicon of accusations, would have something real to interact with.
wow, the mother of all rattled posts, nice to see you sticking up for FMF but only he can answer the question

why did you pretend to be a girl on here?
can you let FMF answer

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

wow, the mother of all rattled posts, nice to see you sticking up for FMF but only he can answer the question

why did you pretend to be a girl on here?
can you let FMF answer
Can you provide a link to the thread or posts where this occurred?

I think not.

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

Can you provide a link to the thread or posts where this occurred?

I think not.
i am waiting on the organ grinder to answer not really interested in what the monkey clones have to say
run along

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

i am waiting on the organ grinder to answer not really interested in what the monkey clones have to say
run along
Then stfu asking me then you ignoramus.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

run along
It's in the hands of the web site administrators now. robbie said he was alerting them back on page 260. We'll see what they say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.