Memo

General

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Kegge
You're an idiot, go away.
lucky for you i have Keege away script on my browser, see yah you insufferable bore.

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I see, you never really were very articulate.
When you are offline you must look back on threads like these and topics like this and secretly wonder what on earth you are doing in the Jehovah's Witness religion. Part of me feels sad for your entrapment and another part feels contempt for your cowardice.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Kegge post removed - ahhhhh luxury

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
More slobbery drool**

**robbie Carrobie TM
Now Jeester can you tell us who else the Royal commission was looking at? and can you tell us why you made no mention of them?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
2 edits

When you are offline you must look back on threads like these and topics like this and secretly wonder what on earth you are doing in the Jehovah's Witness religion. Part of me feels sad for your entrapment and another part feels contempt for your cowardice.
No being a Witness was the best decision of my life and I wont be taking any advice from weeds like you, just to be clear, nothing personal but the estrogen in the London water supply has turned you into a pansy.

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

No being a Witness was the best decision of my life and I wont be taking any advice from weeds like you on bravery, just to be clear, nothing personal but the estrogen in the London water supply has turned you into a pansy.
Your attitude and behaviour in this thread, on this topic, is toe-curlingly repulsive.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Your attitude behaviour in this thread, on this topic is toe-curlingly repulsive.
Interesting perhaps your propaganda means something to someone. Personally I dismiss it on the principle that it has no bearing on any reality beyond your own, why you think it has meaning for anyone else I put down to your pomposity, arrogance and desperate need to vilify those you cannot assail with reason and logic.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Listening to the arguments he has been laying out here, does anybody think robbie carrobie would make a credible Child Protection Ombudsman if his organization had such a role?
LOL. How many people think a Rabbi would make a credible pork butcher.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
the best place to deal with the scum[/b]
You are off your chump

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

Interesting perhaps your propaganda means something to someone. Personally I dismiss it on the principle that it has no bearing on any reality beyond your own, why you think it has meaning for anyone else I put down to your pomposity, arrogance and desperate need to vilify those you cannot assail with reason and logic.
What you think of me, and indeed what I think of you, is of little concern. What readers think of your religious organisation based on your posting is all that matters in the big picture.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

No being a Witness was the best decision of my life and I wont be taking any advice from weeds like you, just to be clear, nothing personal but the estrogen in the London water supply has turned you into a pansy.
Are you one of the 144000 that's getting into heaven,
not if you are just one of the foot soldiers.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
i am waiting on the organ grinder to answer not really interested in what the monkey clones have to say
run along
We are waiting for the engineer,not really interested in what the oily
rag has to say.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Are you one of the 144000 that's getting into heaven,
not if you are just one of the foot soldiers.
I have no desire to go to heaven. My hope is to live forever on a paradise earth and learn to play the saxophone.

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

I have no desire to go to heaven. My hope is to live forever on a paradise earth and learn to play the saxophone.
In JW teaching, is heaven not as attractive as Earth then?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

Just as well, only the JW fat cats get to hang out with the Man.
Oh well, in death as in life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.