Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I suggested that you and GHOST HUNTER tell the web site administrators or moderators about your suspicions regarding me and you replied that you would tell them immediately.
From what I recall you exhorted anyone that if they had any information regarding child abuse they should report the matter to the administration to which I replied I would do so immediately. As yet we simply don't know why you were masquerading as a woman and refuse to answer any questions about the matter.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
From what I recall you exhorted anyone that if they had any information regarding child abuse they should report the matter to the administration to which I replied I would do so immediately. As yet we simply don't know why you were masquerading as a woman and refuse to answer any questions about the matter.
People only have to look at page 260 to see that you're not telling the truth. Did you have second thoughts about turning your silly forum banter into something you were going to tell the website about immediately?

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

If you have any suspicions that I have been "duping minors" or that I cannot be trusted with children who are members of this site or if you concur with any of GHOST HUNTER's allegations and insinuations that I am a pervert and pedophile, then you should tell the web site's admin or moderators. It's a serious matter. Just tell them.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
People only have to look at page 260 to see that you're not telling the truth. Did you have second thoughts about turning your silly forum banter into something you were going to tell the website about immediately?
Yes people can and it is the truth. I have not stated anywhere that I have reported you. Once again you have assumed values that have not been explicitly expressed. Your last sentence also contains another intellectually dishonest loaded question. Why you feel the need to attempt to dupe people I have no idea. One would have thought that you would have learned from your masquerade as a woman. Evidently not.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16
2 edits

Yes people can and it is the truth. I have not stated anywhere that I have reported you. Once again you have assumed values that have not been explicitly expressed. Your last sentence also contains another intellectually dishonest loaded question. Why you feel the need to attempt to dupe people I have no idea. One would have thought that you would have learned from your masquerade as a woman. Evidently not.
You said you were going to tell them immediately and then you didn't tell them. Was it caused by you having second thoughts about taking that step?

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
If you have any suspicions that I have been "duping minors" or that I cannot be trusted with children who are members of this site or if you concur with any of GHOST HUNTER's allegations and insinuations that I am a pervert and pedophile, then you should tell the web site's admin or moderators. It's a serious matter. Just tell them.
Yes as I have stated I will inform the site administration immediately. I have not termed you a paedophile or a pervert all I have stated is that you were masquerading as a woman. Why we simply don't know as you refuse to answer any questions on the matter.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You said you were going to tell them immediately and then you didn't tell them. Was it caused by you having second thoughts about taking that step?
Yes if I had any evidence. As yet we simply don't know why you were masquerading as a woman. I have no second thoughts about anything you are vainly fabricating values.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Yes as I have stated I will inform the site administration immediately. I have not termed you a paedophile or a pervert all I have stated is that you were masquerading as a woman. Why we simply don't know as you refuse to answer any questions on the matter.
If the web site see any merit in your comments regarding me duping minors and not being trustworthy with children then I have no doubt they will have questions for me. I also have no doubt that if they think they cannot trust me with children, then I will be banned permanently. Indeed they'd have little choice in the matter. You should tell the web site about your suspicions immediately. Protecting children is a serious matter.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If the web site see any merit in your comments regarding me duping minors and not being trustworthy with children then I have no doubt they will have questions for me. I also have no doubt that if they think they cannot trust me with children, then I will be banned permanently. Indeed they'd have little choice in the matter. You should tell the web site about your suspicions immediately. Protecting children is a serious matter.
I can assure you I will report the matter immediately. Where have I stated that you cannot be trusted with children?

F

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

Yes if I had any evidence. As yet we simply don't know why you were masquerading as a woman. I have no second thoughts about anything you are vainly fabricating values.
Send whatever evidence you think you have that I "masqueraded as a woman" to the web site and let them deal with it. If it's true, as you have suggested, that I can't be trusted with minors, then it's not a matter to be taken lightly. Tell them about the evidence you have immediately.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

I can assure you I will report the matter immediately.
Good. We will wait and see what action they take.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Send whatever evidence you think you have that I "masqueraded as a woman" to the web site and let them deal with it. If it's true, as you have suggested, that I can't be trusted with minors, then it's not a matter to be taken light. Tell them about the evidence you have immediately.
Where have I suggested that you cannot be trusted with minors?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
15 Feb 16

Robbie you have been exposed as a weasel

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Good. We will wait and see what action they take.
First I need you to answer some questions. Why were you masquerading as a woman?

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Where have I stated that you cannot be trusted with children?
Even if only the question of whether or not I can be trusted with children has entered your mind, you should tell the web site.