Memo

Memo

General

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
It's in the hands of the web site administrators now. robbie said he was alerting them back on page 260. We'll see what they say.
It sounds serious, he must have some quite incriminating evidence.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes I know what you are asking. I have no way of knowing whether she is telling the truth or not. What I can tell you is her testimony is based on a threat that could never have been carried out and even if it could it would not have prevented her from reporting anything to anyone and its a nonsense to think otherwise.

How she was unaware that i ...[text shortened]... a cut and dry detail like disfellowshipping correct what else is he unable to state accurately.
That's quite a statement from a man who has refused to read this women's testimony, fortunately though I have. It's interesting that you should cast aspersions over her entire testimony because of this one single claim of hers that you can't seem to get your head around. I don't that her claim is 'factually correct' but we're talking about a young teenage girl who had been sexually assaulted by her own father, the ins and outs of JW disgellowshipping policy may have not been at the forefront of her mind at this juncture of her life. The fact remains she testified under oath and I have no reason to doubt her.

Now to the facts, which you so dearly love. This girl was sexually abused by her own father, along with her three sisters. That makes him an incestuos paedophile. She eventually reported what was going on to her mother her informed the appropriate JW hierarchy. He confessed to what he had did and was removed from the congregation, wait for it, not for his incestuos paedophilia but for lying about an extra marital affair. A few years later when he repented for lying about his affair he was let back into the congregation much to his daughters dismay. His daughter was incensed that here was a man who had sexually abused her and her three sisters being welcomed back into the congregation having never faced any sort of justice for his incestuos paedophilia. Now being several years older this women took the matters into her own hand and wrote a letter to the JW leadership in Australia explaining what had transpired and her concerns that a paedophile was now back in the congregation. They replied telling her they would look into it, so she waited, and waited and waited. Three months later still not a peep. So she left JW's knowing they were not going to help her and reported the matter to the police herself. Her paedophile dad eventually was found guilty and sentenced to 3+ years.

Those are the facts. Make of them what you will.

Page 42 of the link for the full transcript.

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/downloadfile.ashx?guid=f9d60b4b-6f27-4e50-b2ad-ebd16455a676&type=transcriptpdf&filename=Transcript-(Day-148)&fileextension=pdf

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
read some of your own drivel before making accusations
Hi! 🙂

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
9 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
That's quite a statement from a man who has refused to read this women's testimony, fortunately though I have. It's interesting that you should cast aspersions over her entire testimony because of this one single claim of hers that you can't seem to get your head around. I don't that her claim is 'factually correct' but we're talking about a young teenag ...[text shortened]... was found guilty and sentenced to 3+ years.

Those are the facts. Make of them what you will.
I cast aspersion based on the facts which you yourself provided. Her statement was factually incorrect you cannot get disfellowshiped by a single elder and even if the threat was carried out and she was disfellowshipped it cannot prevent her from reporting it to anyone. These are facts and how she could of failed to know this remains still unexplained. 'May not have been at the forefront of her mind?' another uncorroborated and speculative statement. Yes I like the facts.

If she stated to her mother what was going on why did her mother not contact the local authorities? Was her mother also threatened with the empty threat of disfellowshipping? Why contact the Witnesses about a criminal matter? they have NO jurisdiction, no training and no experience to deal with criminality. Do you phone a plumber when you need an ambulance?

People are not disfellowshipped because of the nature of the sin, they are disfellowshipped for being unrepentant. At least try to get your ahem. . . . facts correct when you are attempting to sensationalise them.

As for letting him back into the congregation. The Bible is quite clear on the matter that if a person is repentant then he can be reinstated to the congregation if its deemed that his repentance is genuine. There is even a Biblical precedent (1 Corinthians 5) where a man was having relationship with his fathers wife, his step mother. He was removed from the congregation and after he was deemed to have repented and desist from his course of action was reinstated some time later. Once gain it begs belief that your witnesses was unaware of this procedure and became incensed. If he was still a paedophile and carrying on as one he would not have been allowed back into the congregation if the brothers were aware. Once again her testimony shows a rather disturbing lack of awareness concerning well known procedural facts.

So she eventually reported the matter to the police. Once wonders why she didn't go there in the first place. One wonders why her mother didn't go there in the first place. Need a plumber? call 999 and ask for an ambulance. If the plumber doesn't arrive blame the ambulance driver when he cannot fix your problem.

I will also like to take this opportunity to remind you of your aversion to the use of the term homosexual paedophiles to describe those in the catholic church who perpetrated acts against for the most part young boys. Here you have no qualms about using the term incestuous paedophile yet I recall you made some attempt to put some distance between the terms homosexual and paedophile when challenged to account for it, why the disparity?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

I cast aspersion based on the facts which you yourself provided. Her statement was factually incorrect you cannot get disfellowshiped by a single elder and even if the threat was carried out and she was disfellowshipped it cannot prevent her from reporting it to anyone. These are facts and how she could of failed to know this remains still unexplai ...[text shortened]... etween the terms homosexual and paedophile when challenged to account for it, why the disparity?
I've linked the full transcript in my above post, if you have any questions pertaining to this women's ordeal you may make recourse to that.

I'll just add this is classic Carrobie, here we have a man who admitted sexually abusing his three daughters, a man who was eventually jailed for his crimes and here you are pouring scorn on the victim. Quite incredible really and quite depressing.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

I've linked the full transcript in my above post, if you have any questions pertaining to this women's ordeal you may make recourse to that.
Lol, you sound like a clone of me 😀

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

I'll just add this is classic Carrobie, here we have a man who admitted sexually abusing his three daughters, a man who was eventually jailed for his crimes and here you are pouring scorn on the victim. Quite incredible really and quite depressing.
I have not poured scorn on the victim and I knew that you would attempt this. I have questioned her testimony based on known procedural facts and I have questioned why neither her nor her mother went to the police. It still remains unexplained why they think Jehovahs witnesses deal with criminality. If you cannot take criticism of your witnesses testimony without attempting to form that criticism into a weapon to vilify me personally then its more a reflection of you than it is of me.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Feb 16

If he was still a paedophile and carrying on as one
How does a person stop being a pedophile? How and how often do they
have to carry on as one in order not to lose their pedophile membership?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse
How does a person stop being a pedophile? How and how often do they
have to carry on as one in order not to lose their pedophile membership?
When they stop molesting children surely?

Moves
14 Feb 16

When they stop molesting children surely?
Bollocks.

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

That's quite a statement from a man who has refused to read this women's testimony, fortunately though I have. It's interesting that you should cast aspersions over her entire testimony because of this one single claim of hers that you can't seem to get your head around. I don't that her claim is 'factually correct' but we're talking about a young teenag ...[text shortened]... b-6f27-4e50-b2ad-ebd16455a676&type=transcriptpdf&filename=Transcript-(Day-148)&fileextension=pdf
More slobbery drool**

**robbie Carrobie TM

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Bollocks.
I see, you never really were very articulate.

Moves
14 Feb 16

I see, you never really were very articulate.
You're an idiot, go away.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Kegge
You're a crashing bore, bore someone else with your inane drivel.

Moves
14 Feb 16

You're a crashing bore, bore someone else with your inane drivel.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.