Memo

Memo

General

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Asking loaded questions is also intellectually dishonest, why you feel the need to attempt to dupe people I really have no idea, clearly you have not learned from your masquerade as a women.
No need for this comedy stuff, robbie. This is a serious topic and you are making 'arguments' that raise serious questions

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Stick with this serious topic, why don't you robbie, don't go for the catchphrases. How would a sexually abused child know that the threats of the authority figure who had sexually abused her were "empty"?
Try sticking to what I have stated instead of attempting top misrepresent it with intellectually dishonest and loaded questions. Who knows you may do better.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
No need for this comedy stuff, robbie. This is a serious topic and you are making 'arguments' that raise serious questions
you were caught again FMF asking loaded questions on the basis of values that I had not expressed, its not my fault you are intellectuality dishonest and attempt to dupe people at every turn.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

I claim nothing other than her testimony contains empty threats that could never have been carried out and even if they had it would not have prevented her from informing anyone..
If she was frightened not only by having been sexually abused but also frightened by being threatened, might that not discourage her from reporting the person who had both abused her and threatened her?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
If she was frightened not only by having been sexually abused but also frightened by being threatened, might that not discourage her from reporting the person who had both abused her and threatened her?
I am interested in facts not in speculation. If you have any let me know I'd be interested to read them.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

I am interested in facts not in speculation. If you have any let me know I'd be interested to read them.
But aren't you speculating about what the effect of sex abuse and threats were on the psychological state of a sex abuse victim? Aren't you arguing that she must have realized the threats by her abuser were "empty"?Is this not speculation on your part?

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

If you are having trouble understanding what I have stated ask someone for help because its rather tedious to have to explain it to you when it has been stated clearly and plainly on numerous occasions. Asking loaded questions is also intellectually dishonest, why you feel the need to attempt to dupe people I really have no idea, clearly you have not learned from your masquerade as a women.
Robbie why argue with bigot's, their hate has to find a target, it's the JW just now they will group to attack another target soon. must give their empty lives some sort of thrill.
Not one of the clones seem bothered by the fact their big mouthed small brained leader, pretended to be a girl in a site that has children on it. i find that disgusting.
Enjoy your veggie burgar and irn bru, watch them been rattled.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
Not one of the clones seem bothered by the fact their big mouthed small brained leader, pretended to be a girl in a site that has children on it. i find that disgusting.
I strongly recommend that you contact the web site and let them know the reasons for your suspicions.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

Listening to the arguments he has been laying out here, does anybody think robbie carrobie would make a credible Child Protection Ombudsman if his organization had such a role?

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I strongly recommend that you contact the web site and let them know the reasons for your suspicions.
try crybaby.com.
you seem rattled?
not happy your perverted secret is out?

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Listening to the arguments he has been laying out here, does anybody think robbie carrobie would make a credible Child Protection Ombudsman if his organization had such a role?
As long as he did not pretend to be a little girl. i see no problem with giving Robbie the job.

EDIT, can your wee thumb up clone not post? they must be ashamed of you, i feel embarrassed for you.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
try crybaby.com.
you seem rattled?
not happy your perverted secret is out?
On a matter like this, you should speak directly to the web site and not me as it is them who will probably be legally liable if they don't take the correct action.

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
On a matter like this, you should speak directly to the web site and not me as it is them who will probably be legally liable if they don't take the correct action.
i am talking straight to you, you seem rattled, truth hurt?
mmm that sounds like a threat, true colours showing?

GH

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Moves
14 Feb 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
WTF is wrong with you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.