Memo

Memo

General

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
She testified under oath that when she told an elder within her congregation she was going to report her sexual abuse to the civil authorities she was threatened with being disfellowshipped.
Yes but her testimony is not based on fact. No elder has the power to disfellowship anyone, any witness knows that. Can you explain how she was blissfully unaware?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I have no idea, why on earth are you asking me about something FMF may or may not have done you silly man.
Sorry divesspangle my veggie burger is calling me!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes but her testimony is not based on fact. No elder has the power to disfellowship anyone, any witness knows that. Can you explain how she was blissfully unaware?
Are you claiming she lied under oath?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

Thats simply nonsense you cannot be disfellowshipped for reporting anything to anyone, the only way you can be disfellowshiped is by going through a judicial committee of at least three elders who examine the case and decide whether you are repentant or not. Any witness knows and understands that. To state that a single elder has the power to disfe ...[text shortened]... that a single elder could disfellowship her? do you find such an allegation to be based on fact?
You are so blinded!

These people are sexual abusers, do you think they are really going to care about the rules of your religion when under pressure to protect themselves. Wether or not someone can be officially disfellowshipped is completely irrelevant - they could still be bullied and threatened with it couldn't they?

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

I don't know why you are attempting to feign ignorance, just answer the question, in your guise as a women do you think its conceivable that you duped any minors in view of the fact that this site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join.
Which "minors" are you referring to? Have any contacted you or the web site? How is it you think I "duped" them? What did they tell you? Why is GHOST HUNTER calling me "sick" and a "pervert"? 😕

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

A leader can threaten that they will disfellowshipped someone can't they?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
thats in the past
more worrying issue is why would you pretend to be a girl on here?
thats perverse..

lunch break.
you and your pathetic clones can run around rattled for a while.

hope you had a nice valentines day,
When you come back from your liquid lunch try to think of a better excuse for not addressing why you have changed you tune about the Royal Commission's report into child sex abuse by Jehovah's Witness leaders in Australia.

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

a few other members have pmed me in total agreement what a nasty poster FMF is...
Has anyone contacted you by PM and said to you that they think I am a "pervert"?

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Are you claiming she lied under oath?
I am claiming that her testimony is factually incorrect. No elder has the power to disfellowship anyone. You have failed to explain how she was blissfully unaware of this. Its simply not a real threat. This is further compounded by the fact that even if it were true it would not have prevented her from reporting anything to any anyone. These FACTS cast aspersions over her entire testimony.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
When you come back from your liquid lunch try to think of a better excuse for not addressing why you have changed you tune about the Royal Commission's report into child sex abuse by Jehovah's Witness leaders in Australia.
whatever you say duff-o-clone

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16

whatever you say duff-o-clone
Name calling early this session 🙄

F

Moves
14 Feb 16

I am claiming that her testimony is factually incorrect. No elder has the power to disfellowship anyone..
Is it in some way impossible for an elder to threaten an abused child in this way even though making the threat was not in accordance with the rules? This seems to be your 'argument'. Surely not. Is it?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
14 Feb 16

I am claiming that her testimony is factually incorrect. No elder has the power to disfellowship anyone. You have failed to explain how she was blissfully unaware of this. Its simply not a real threat. This is further compounded by the fact that even if it were true it would not have prevented her from reporting anything to any anyone. These FACTS cast aspersions over her entire testimony.
Wether or not someone can be officially disfellowshipped is completely irrelevant - they could still be bullied and threatened with it couldn't they?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Feb 16

I'm not asking if you think her testimony is 'factually correct', I'm asking if you are claiming she is lying?

Moves
14 Feb 16

evidence? now that's hilarious
what evidence does FMF and his clones ever post on here
a few other members have pmed me in total agreement what a nasty poster FMF is, hes a bully, who uses his alter ego Dive to back him up all the time, no matter how daft the accusation is, this JW attack is pathetic sad and repetitive.
asking the same question ov ...[text shortened]... get attacked? nice safe way to play the forums.
that say's every thing about you good day sir.
You have been out for blood sir since Dive suggested you had 2 identities here.

If you were any more transparent we would be able to see the yellow blood pumping through your veins.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.