Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What you think of me, and indeed what I think of you, is of little concern. What readers think of your religious organisation based on your posting is all that matters in the big picture.
Yes of course vilifying Jehovahs witnesses is your only objective, we knew that from the beginning. You habitually use emotive subjects as weapons to vilify those who are different from you, its why you are a religious bigot. You had no interest in the Royal commission beyond what it could be used for to vilify Jehovahs Witnesses, you have no interest in the reporting of child abuse in institutions and organizations thats why you have not named a single other body being questioned by the Royal commission despite being asked. Thank you for demonstrating your religious bigotry once again I could have done it without you but its always pleasant to have some little help.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

In JW teaching, is heaven not as attractive as Earth then?
I don't think so. I don't want to be sexless. We are planning on having a football team.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Just as well, only the JW fat cats get to hang out with the Man.
Oh well, in death as in life.
hmmm let them go, earth is the place for me.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Feb 16

As long as someone sells me miracle cure wheat, I'm game for staying here.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

Robin it is obvious that you have been indoctrinated into a cult.
You think it is awesome because 'The Man' has told you to think that.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse
As long as someone sells me miracle cure wheat, I'm game for staying here.
robin has some snake oil for sale.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Robin it is obvious that you have been indoctrinated into a cult.
You think it is awesome because 'The Man' has told you to think that.
Yeah dude i have not really experienced unbounded joy, happiness, contentment and a fulfilling sense of purpose. I don't really have a world wide family of bros and sisters from every continent on the planet. I haven't really traveled the length and breadth of the UK staying at peoples houses as if I were family - I've just been told to think that. 😵

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Feb 16

robin has some snake oil for sale.
Not good. I demand miracle wheat!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell#.27Miracle_Wheat.27

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yeah dude i have not really experienced unbounded joy, happiness, contentment and a fulfilling sense of purpose. I don't really have a world wide family of bros and sisters from every continent on the planet. I haven't really traveled the length and breadth of the UK staying at peoples houses as if I were family - I've just been told to think that. 😵
I didn't know you were a Muslim.

I embrace you, brother.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

I didn't know you were a Muslim.

I embrace you, brother.
Bismillah al rahman al rahim 😀

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 16

Yes of course vilifying Jehovahs witnesses is your only objective, we knew that from the beginning. You habitually use emotive subjects as weapons to vilify those who are different from you, its why you are a religious bigot. You had no interest in the Royal commission beyond what it could be used for to vilify Jehovahs Witnesses, you have no intere ...[text shortened]... ry once again I could have done it without you but its always pleasant to have some little help.
It is finished.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Feb 16

Bismillah al rahman al rahim 😀
Audzubillah himinas syaiton nirojim.

Now, let's find us some Aishas and marry them.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16
1 edit

It is finished.
Thankyou Jesus, err i mean jivejeester, get the two of you mixed up, its your personalities, so similar.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 16

Audzubillah himinas syaiton nirojim.

Now, let's find us some Aishas and marry them.
Lol no thanks, anyone that marries more than one women is asking for it.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Feb 16

Please keep your sex life out of this