Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I think your best course of action is to back out now while today's fresh underpants are still covering some of you indiscretion.
Ge dude id rather you didn't consider my underpants not with your record of overt leg humping posts, please its a family site.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Where have i claimed that you could not be trusted with children
where have i termed you a pervert?
where have i termed you a pedophile?

Out with it you weed! where?
GHOST HUNTER has taken a cue from your banter and made the more explicit allegations. I don't recall you actually using the words pervert etc.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Leave it to the web site. They should also consider the suggestions that I am a pedophile that GHOST HUNTER has been making in parallel to your insinuations and which you have pointedly not distanced yourself from. This is a serious matter robbie. Tell the web site about your suspicions.
At last a confession! so

I have not stated that you cannot be trusted with children despite your claim to the contrary, I have not termed you a pervert and I have not termed you a pedophile, you simply made it up that I have. Thankyou its always pleasing when reality kicks in.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
GHOST HUNTER has taken a cue from your banter and made the more explicit allegations. I don't recall you actually using the words pervert etc.
You do not recall because i never made a single allegation on that list. If you have concerns with ghost hunters text then i suggest that you confront him. To attempt to hold me in some way responsible through failure to disassociate myself from what other users have stated is ludicrous.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Feb 16

Thread 166581

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Thread 166581
Not a single statement saying that he cannot be trusted with children, or that he is a pervert or that he is a pedophile. He simply made it up.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Not a single statement saying that he cannot be trusted with children, or that he is a pervert or that he is a pedophile. He simply made it up.
Even if you were merely asking out loud in public if I could or couldn't be trusted with children - which you did - this is stuff for the moderators and not appropriate for forum banter.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Even if you were merely asking out loud in public if I could or couldn't be trusted with children - which you did - this is stuff for the moderators and not appropriate for forum banter.
You are falling into fiction once again, man reality must have been outta there like all get out! I have not stated or thought out loud that you could not be trusted with children all I have stated was that it was conceivable that in your guise as a woman which we know is true its conceivable that you may have duped some minors because the site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join. Now you can call this irresponsible but its not a direct claim that you cannot be trusted with children, or that you are a pervert or that you are a pedophile.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

You are falling into fiction once again, man reality must have been outta there like all get out! I have not stated or thought out loud that you could not be trusted with children all I have stated was that it was conceivable that in your guise as a woman which we know is true its conceivable that you may have duped some minors because the site allo ...[text shortened]... that you cannot be trusted with children, or that you are a pervert or that you are a pedophile.
Whatever your wriggling shifting squirming insinuations are or are not, just tell the web site about them. Child Protection is not a joking matter.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Whatever your wriggling shifting squirming insinuations are or are not, just tell the web site about them. Child Protection is not a joking matter.
Neither is middle aged dudes masquerading as women on the Internet. Just out of curiosity, did you dress up?

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

all I have stated was that it was conceivable that in your guise as a woman which we know is true its conceivable that you may have duped some minors because the site allows anyone over the age of thirteen to join.
Tell the web site that this is what you think. Show them your evidence. Let them deal with it.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Tell the web site that this is what you think. Show them your evidence. Let them deal with it.
thanks thats great advice!

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Dude you were caught attempting to pass yourself off as a women in order to dupe people. You may even have duped minors, we simply don't know. How can you be trusted?
Take this question of yours to the moderators, robbie.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Take this question of yours to the moderators, robbie.
Thanks but first i need you to answer why you were masquerading as a women. That will clear everything up.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Thanks but first i need you to answer why you were masquerading as a women. That will clear everything up.
I await the web site's response. Your suspicions are not appropriate for forum banter. Take them to the mods.

As for GHOST HUNTER calling me a "filthy pervert", has he shown you the evidence he has to justify saying it?