Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Look guys this is getting sinister. I don't mind a little forum banter but this has clearly gone beyond that. Fmf I am truly sorry if this has caused you distress. You are absolutely correct it is not a subject for forum banter. I do not suspect for one moment that you represent a danger to anyone although you can be infuriating at times. As to ...[text shortened]... This is way beyond that and I am out. Sorry once again for any distress that has been caused.
Gee.......they played you like a fiddle. Got you slobbering and grovelling big time.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Gee.......they played you like a fiddle. Got you slobbering and grovelling big time.
Nah dude imagine it was you. FMF deserves to be trolled but not with this, no way.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Feb 16

Look guys this is getting sinister. I don't mind a little forum banter but this has clearly gone beyond that. Fmf I am truly sorry if this has caused you distress. You are absolutely correct it is not a subject for forum banter. I do not suspect for one moment that you represent a danger to anyone although you can be infuriating at times. As to ...[text shortened]... This is way beyond that and I am out. Sorry once again for any distress that has been caused.
Fair play; a little late, but credit where it's due.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
No, he is absolutely correct. Some topics just cannot be joked about under any circumstances.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

I just want to make fun of people and have people make fun of me and to talk copious amounts of dwool. This is way beyond that and I am out. Sorry once again for any distress that has been caused.
Don't be silly. There is no "distress". You overestimate yourself. You come across as nothing more than a poisonous clown stuck in his teenage years. But thanks for the apology. Let's hope it's a sign that you are going to grow up some time soon. If it's not a sign of that, then it will probably end up being nothing different from the insincere facetious apologies you've made before.

So, once again, thanks for the apology. If it's something you genuinely mean and that you decided to give on your own bat, and not something you have been told to say, then as divegeester says: fair play 🙂

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Fair play; a little late, but credit where it's due.
Weasels get a real bad rap!😵

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Don't be silly. There is no "distress". You overestimate yourself. You come across as nothing more than a poisonous clown stuck in his teenage years. But thanks for the apology. Let's hope it's a sign that you are going to grow up some time soon. If it's not a sign of that, then it will probably end up being nothing different from the insincere facetious apologi ...[text shortened]... our own bat, and not something you have been told to say, then as divegeester says: fair play 🙂
Gee if I knew I was going to get a lecture I may have thought twice. 😵

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

I really think that these forums are nothing but a propaganda war. Yet even in war there are rules of engagement. I was of the opinion that it was Realpolitik and as Prussian chancellor Bismark stated going to war with principles is like walking through a forest with an oar between ones teeth. I have no stomach for this.
After reflecting on the Australian Royal Commission and the arguments you have presented in that discussion (where I presume a lot of what you said was sourced from the same well of 'funny' banter you almost always draw from), do you think you'd make a good Child Protection Ombudsman for your organization if they had such a role?

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Gee if I knew I was going to get a lecture I may have thought twice. 😵
You're still thinking like a teenager. Ha ha. 😀

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
After reflecting on the Australian Royal Commission and the arguments you have presented in that discussion (where I presume a lot of what you said was sourced from the same well of 'funny' banter you almost always draw from), do you think you'd make a good Child Protection Ombudsman for your organization if they had such a role?
Yes par excellence! I would simply investigate all allegations with my rusty saw. If found guilty id lop off their goolies with it. Panic over problem solved.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Feb 16

Damn, radioanal69 showed up and everybody went queer. Coincidence?

*twilight zone music*

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Yes par excellence! I would simply investigate all allegations with my rusty saw. If found guilty id lop off their goolies with it. Panic over problem solved.
The banter you just apologized for is over surely? It's a serious question about a serious subject with real life victims who were children. You stand by the whole line of argument about the supposed "empty" threat? As an Ombudsman you would buy into that kind of offering by a suspected child abuser or people trying to protect him?

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
The banter you just apologized for is over surely? It's a serious question about a serious subject with real life victims who were children. You stand by the whole line of argument about the supposed "empty" threat? As an Ombudsman you would buy into that kind of offering by a suspected child abuser or people trying to protect him?
On the contrary I favour castration. Seriously for child abusers, rapists and other sexual deviants. Just lop them off. Problem solved panic over.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Damn, radioanal69 showed up and everybody went queer. Coincidence?

*twilight zone music*
And you went normal. See dude, I'm a good influence on you. You can take that dress off now.

F

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

On the contrary I favour castration. Seriously for child abusers, rapists and other sexual deviants. Just lop them off. Problem solved panic over.
You dodged the question, robbie: here it is ~ Do you stand by the whole line of argument you offered yesterday about the supposed "empty" threat? Would you actually buy into that kind of defence by [or of] a suspected child abuser?