Memo

Memo

General

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16

Mind you, I think a lot of ghost hunters posts have been removed by the moderator.

I think there should be a place where posts that have been removed can be viewed. Like one of those Victorian museums with hideous specimens in jars of formaldehyde.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16

Russ could charge for the privilege, like a freak show of sorts.

Read a book!

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
The troll is the one who wrote those words...looking in the mirror again.
Are you GHOST HUNTER, pretending to be a woman?

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Like one of those Victorian museums with hideous specimens in jars of formaldehyde.
Ha! A Victorian museum? That's where I got the idea for my Bearded Lady look . 😛

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
need a hanky crybaby.
i said TOTALLY FILTHY PERVERT, get your facts right creep
As I did with Stratreader, I suggest you talk everyone through what makes you tick here on Thread 167452.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 270)
December 17, 2015:

"63.1" and "64.2" and "65.0" and 67.4 (4,043 / 60)
December 17, 2015:

"63.1" and "64.2" and "65.0" and "67.4" and 67.3 (4,101 / 61)

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
December 17, 2015:

Just start some threads you silly billy ~ your January 6th gambit has not been a success. 😉

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
December 17, 2015:

Is this you, in a convoluted way, trying to claim some sort or back-handed retrospective credit for the length of this thread?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Just start some threads you silly billy ~ your January 6th gambit has not been a success. 😉
I sense Grampy Bobby is at home seething under the contra-tensions of being desperate to start a bunch of threads about either, trolls, ethics, civility, his detractors or statistical analysis proving that he is the best RHP poster in living memory...and the desire to ensure his Jan 6th mandate is not seen to have been a comedy flounce off. 😵

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You are simply beyond parody, Startreader. If that is your intent ~ and it's "the thing" that the General Forum gets you to ~ perhaps you could tell everyone about it on Thread 167452.
the little crybaby shows a link.
dry your eyes, it's embarrassing

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Mind you, I think a lot of ghost hunters posts have been removed by the moderator.

I think there should be a place where posts that have been removed can be viewed. Like one of those Victorian museums with hideous specimens in jars of formaldehyde.
liar
show prove i had posts removed, or shut up.

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

liar
show prove i had posts removed, or shut up.
Seeing as divegeester obviously cannot prove the existence of things that are no longer there, why don't you instead prove that all your posts are still there and that none have been removed? 😛

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

It is astonishing that you can read the last 6 - 10 pages of this thread, and in particular ghost hunter's posts, and in all honestly think that I am the one behaving like a troll.
you have been behaving like a troll for EIGHT YEARS
but you are too daft to notice, others have not, the amount of pms i get from non posters on here, telling me "well done" for confronting you and FMF.
do you actually realise how hated you two are?
you lie and twist, make allegations, with your pathetic team to back you up. then the pretend out rage when any one has a go back,
i stay in one thread, you are the one roaming around having a stupid comment every where and you call me a troll.
your bitches comment was way over the line, but you managed to sweep that under the carpet mainly thanks to FMF.
get it into your thick head, you are not funny, you are a spiteful sad boring little man.
get a life

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Seeing as divegeester obviously cannot prove the existence of things that are no longer there, why don't you instead prove that all your posts [b]are still there and that none have been removed? 😛[/b]
lame and boring as usual mr crybaby
he made the accusation, its up to him to prove it.
let your little sidekick answer for himself.
have you stopped crying yet?

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

lame and boring as usual mr crybaby
he made the accusation, its up to him to prove it.
let your little sidekick answer for himself.
have you stopped crying yet?
"Crybaby" in what way?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.