Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
that really means a lot to me coming from you.
damn wheres the sarcasm emoticon?
Great come-back.

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
She is so utterly determined that she's fumbling.
If you made a list of the people who ghost hunter is claiming have PM'd him congratulating him on standing up to the bullies in this forum, and I did the same...do you think the two lists would be similar?

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you ever get the feeling you are a pawn in a game, when these alleged PMs arrive in your inbox encouraging you to continue behaving as you do?
yeah i might be a pawn
but you are the queen, i mean a powerful piece not making any homosexual remarks before you go on a outraged crusade

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 16

yeah i might be a pawn
but you are the queen, i mean a powerful piece not making any homosexual remarks before you go on a outraged crusade
so you are admitting you are a "pawn" in the game but making yourself feel better by telling me I'm a "powerful piece"...

Nice banter.

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Great come-back.
thanks,
i wish i could be as funny as your team, weasels etc, but alas i can't

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

the amount of pms i get from non posters on here, telling me "well done" for confronting you and FMF.
Why on earth would I care about what those kind of people [who think your posting deserves to be congratulated] think about me?

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 16

thanks,
i wish i could be as funny as your team, weasels etc, but alas i can't
Back on topic..

Have you decided whether or not you stand by your comment about the JW child sex abuse scandal in Auz where you said "there was definitely a cover up"...or not?

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

so you are admitting you are a "pawn" in the game but making yourself feel better by telling me I'm a "powerful piece"...

Nice banter.
nay you would be a bishop, we all know FMF is the queen
real struggling to do chess comparisons with you though as your rating is so low.

oh, did i cross the line again,

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Why on earth would I care about what those kind of people [who think your posting deserves to be congratulated] think about me?
thats all you care about

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

[I'm] not making any homosexual remarks before you go on a outraged crusade
I think what you faced was ridicule rather than "outrage". 😉

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Back on topic..

Have you decided whether or not you stand by your comment about the JW child sex abuse scandal in Auz where you said [b]"there was definitely a cover up"
...or not?[/b]
why? i asked you a very simple question, are you and FMF the same person
you refused to answer, i won't answer till you do.

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

thats all you care about
Have you decided whether or not you stand by your comment about the JW child sex abuse scandal in Auz where you said "there was definitely a cover up"...or not?

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

thats all you care about
You keep mentioning supposed PMs you have got or are getting from people. Why would anyone care about such a claim made by someone like you on a thread like this?

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

see above
you answer
i answer
you refuse
i refuse

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You keep mentioning supposed PMs you have got or are getting from people. Why would anyone care about such a claim made by someone like you on a thread like this?
the 85% on here that hate you care.
they have never seen you so rattled