Memo

Memo

General

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I expect sexual abuse goes on in all kinds of religious and/or authoritative based organisations where there are vulnerable people under the leadership. Including the Jehovah's Witnesses.
and yet you have failed to mention a single one other than Jehovahs witnesses, why is that? I say its because you are a religious bigot and have been caught politicizing the issue of child abuse with the sole intent to vilify those whose stance on religious issues you reject.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
and yet you have failed to mention a single one other than Jehovahs witnesses, why is that? I say its because you are a religious bigot and have been caught politicizing the issue of child abuse with the sole intent to vilify those whose stance on religious issues you reject.
As FMF said to you on the previous page there is no one here from one of those organisation to debate it with. You are here, claiming that your religion, the Jehovah's witnesses are God's chosen church and the sole voice of his truth on Earth.

You are here pitching this story I'm here batting back at you as you organisation is just as corrupt as any other. The evidence is in the report into child sex abuse and your leadership's catastrophic failure to promote openness and transparency in the reporting process and whom were found to be putting their own and the organisations reputation before the well-being of the victims.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
4 edits

As FMF said to you on the previous page there is no one here from one of those organisation to debate it with. You are here, claiming that your religion, the Jehovah's witnesses are God's chosen church and the sole voice of his truth on Earth.

You are here pitching this story I'm here batting back at you as you organisation is just as corrupt as any ...[text shortened]... d to be putting their own and the organisations reputation before the well-being of the victims.
nonsense, it does not follow because you posted the matter in spirituality forum where there are people with a broad range of religious beliefs making his and your assertion demonstrably false.

You have been caught singling out a specific organization for your derision when in fact the royal commission has been seeking information from a very diverse range. You have also been caught politicizing the issue of child abuse to vilify others with different religious beliefs than you. That makes you a religious bigot.

Had you been interested in the subject you would have posted the royal commission findings and discussed the matter objectively with regard to all organizations but you could not overcome your bigotry and you simply used it to attempt to vilify others. Well you are now being held to account. Why have you given the impression that the royal commission was solely seeking information from Jehovahs witnesses, in fact you have termed the entire affair, the Jehovah's witnesses child abuse scandal when in fact there were many other organizations that have given over information. Why would you do that unless you are a religious bigot?

Your slobber that there was no one to pitch your bigotry to is drool, pure unadulterated slobbery drool.

Shall we look at the threads you have started in spirituality forum and try to determine from them which other organizations you have attempted to attack? surely that will exonerate you?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16
2 edits

nonsense, it does not follow because you posted the matter in spirituality forum where there are people with a broad range of religious beliefs making his and your assertion demonstrably false.

You have been caught singling out a specific organization for your derision when in fact the royal commission has been seeking information from a very di ...[text shortened]... tions that have given over information. Why would you do that unless you are a religious bigot?
I haven't been "caught" doing anything you numptie.

I openly call out your nasty organisation because I find it's teaching to be dangerous and antisocial.

I couldn't care less whether other organisations share your squalid little beliefs and attitudes - I'm addressing you and the crimes that go on in your cult. hiding behind the filth that goes on elsewhere is hardly edifying especially in the light of the sexual abuse we are talking about.

Why don't you read the report and we can then talk about it without you constantly trying to deflect the issue onto some other poor saps.

Oh of course - you're not allowed to read it are you??

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16

You have been caught singling out a specific organization for your derision when in fact the royal commission has been seeking information from a very di ...[text shortened]... om them which other organizations you have attempted to attack? surely that will exonerate you?
I don't care! I don't care! Hello! I don't care.

I am here calling out you religious organisation.

You bleating about me not calling out someone else just sounds pathetic.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16

I don't care! I don't care! Hello! I don't care.

I am here calling out you religious organisation.

You bleating about me not calling out someone else just sounds pathetic.
yes that would be fine but i cannot find a single thread where you focus your attention on any others, why is that divesgeester?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
16 Feb 16

We need to lift up the stone and let the sunlight in.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
16 Feb 16

Jehovah's Witnesses Ordered to Pay $13.5 Million to Jose Lopez for Sex Abuse at Hands of Elder Who Had Admitted to Molesting a Child Years Earlier
Usually when we hear about sexual abuse in connection with a religious leader, we're inevitably reading about another fallen member of the Catholic Church, but another case is garnering some attention this weekend. In 2010, Jose Lopez filed a lawsuit against the Jehovah's Witnesses' Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, claiming that he was molested back in 1986. A San Diego judge believed his story and on Friday, awarded him $13.5 million in restitution.
Lopez says that in 1986, at the age 7, he was part of a Spanish Jehovah's Witnesses congregation in the Linda Vista section of San Diego. It was there that Lopez claimed to be molested by a church elder named Gonzalo Campos. Six other men and one woman also claim to have been molested by Campos but their cases were quietly settled out of court. Lopez was the only alleged victim that insisted on seeing Campos and the Watchtower organization held accountable.
After court on Friday, Lopez explained in the simplest of terms that the decades that have passed haven't lessened his pain. "It's never going to be over for me. It was just a horrible thing and I want people to know what happened to me," he said. Irwin Zalkin, Lopez's attorney, explained that it his clients belief that the Watchtower organization operates under a veil of secrecy and that's why Campos' other alleged victims' had their silence bought.
In speaking with the press, Zalkin explained, "These guys will deny and deny, they are belligerent, they are arrogant, they treat victims as adversaries." Zalkin also claimed that the congregation in question knew that Campos had molested a child a few years earlier but they allowed him to continue working with children because he was repentant for his actions. The attorney insists that many other abusers are willingly hidden by the organization.

Infidel

Moves
16 Feb 16

Could somebody summarize these 279 pages in about 50 words?

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
4 edits

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Jehovah's Witnesses Ordered to Pay $13.5 Million to Jose Lopez for Sex Abuse at Hands of Elder Who Had Admitted to Molesting a Child Years Earlier
Usually when we hear about sexual abuse in connection with a religious leader, we're inevitably reading about another fallen member of the Catholic Church, but another case is garnering some attention thi ...[text shortened]... actions. The attorney insists that many other abusers are willingly hidden by the organization.
Can you tell us why you are singling Jehovahs witnesses out? thank you. You do realize that child abuse is a societal issue so tell us why you are singling Jehovahs witnesses out. I would like to know because personally i think its because you are a religious bigot, if I am honest. You have as far as i can discern since i have come to this forum made many disparaging remarks about no ones religion but mine, why is that? I think its because you are a religious bigot.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
16 Feb 16

Can you tell us why you are singling Jehovahs witnesses out? thank you. You do realize that child abuse is a societal issue so tell us why you are singling Jehovahs witnesses out. I would like to know because personally i think its because you are a religious bigot, if I am honest. You have as far as i can discern since i have come to this forum m ...[text shortened]... ks about no ones religion but mine, why is that? I think its because you are a religious bigot.
Even Pope Frank has admitted they done bad.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Even Pope Frank has admitted they done bad.
So you cannot tell us why you have signaled out my religion and made disparaging remarks exclusively about my religion, thankyou for proving you are a religious bigot.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
16 Feb 16

Zalkin also claimed that the congregation in question knew that Campos had molested a child a few years earlier but they allowed him to continue working with children because he was repentant for his actions. The attorney insists that many other abusers are willingly hidden by the organization.
But this is fine because, as said earlier in this same thread, repentance is
enough and also pedophiles can stop being pedophiles.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse
But this is fine because, as said earlier in this same thread, repentance is
enough and also pedophiles can stop being pedophiles.
You don't think its the case, you think they cannot be reformed?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
16 Feb 16

You don't think its the case, you think they cannot be reformed?
You stated earlier that they should have their goolies chopped off.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.