Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
You stated earlier that they should have their goolies chopped off.
You have been found guilty of religious bigotry, adiós.

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes that would be fine but i cannot find a single thread where you focus your attention on any others, why is that divesgeester?
Because I'm not interested in them.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Because I'm interested in them.
You have also been found guilty of religious bigotry, adiós.

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 16

You have also been found guilty of religious bigotry, adiós.
LOL.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Feb 16
2 edits

I have not poured scorn on the victim and I knew that you would attempt this. I have questioned her testimony based on known procedural facts and I have questioned why neither her nor her mother went to the police. It still remains unexplained why they think Jehovahs witnesses deal with criminality. If you cannot take criticism of your witnesses te ...[text shortened]... ticism into a weapon to vilify me personally then its more a reflection of you than it is of me.
Poured scorn may have been a trifle hard, the sentiment is the same.

I just your behaviour in threads like this one curious. Here we have case of a teenage girl who had been sexually abused and suffered numerous attempts at rape from her own father. Her testimony stood up and was good enough for the elders in her congregation as her father confessed, her testimony was also good enough in a court of law as her father was eventually sentenced to prison. Yet it's not good enough for you. In your two posts, one which was a substantial read, not once did you offer any support or express sympathy for the victim. Instead you appear, to me anyhow, to be mocking her with jokes about calling a plumber? If you genuinely want to garner an insight into the mind of what it's like to be, and the ramifications of being sexually abused I suggest you read her testimony. She is the victim after all.

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Convenient you getting exactly 100.
Makes the maths kinda easy doesn't it.

LOL
i cheated a little i got 101 pms but to make it easy to work out, i never opened the last one
i won't reveal who, but one of the clones is turning.

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I believe 97 of them were from his mother.

😲
i got 50 from YOUR MUM on a totally different subject.

Moves
16 Feb 16

yes that would be fine but i cannot find a single thread where you focus your attention on any others, why is that divesgeester?
FFS are you blind? How many times do you need to read the same answer before you understand it?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
16 Feb 16

Zalkin explained, "These guys will deny and deny, they are belligerent, they are arrogant, they treat victims as adversaries."
Sound familiar ?

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
i cheated a little i got 101 pms but to make it easy to work out, i never opened the last one
i won't reveal who, but one of the clones is turning.
Hang on, do you think 'pm' stands for 'Pickled Mullet'?!

I think if 101 people sent you Pickled Mullet sir they are probably trying to tell you something.

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Could somebody summarize these 279 pages in about 50 words?
Grampy Bobby pitched for a freebie sub, and someone obliged
Everyone lost interest
robbie carrobie, Startreader and Ghost Hunter joined forces to make to make war on the bullies
Startreader accused people of "systematic torture"
Grampy Bobby posted lots of stuff he found on the internet
carrobie defended his religious organisation's appalling record of unreported child sexual abuse
Ghost Hunter was convinced I was FMF

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Grampy Bobby pitched for a freebie sub, and someone obliged
Everyone lost interest
robbie carrobie, Startreader and Ghost Hunter joined forces to make to make war on the bullies
Startreader accused people of "systematic torture"
Grampy Bobby posted lots of stuff he found on the internet
carrobie defended his religious organisation's appalling record of unreported child sexual abuse
Ghost Hunter was convinced I was FMF
that's 63 words
Can't you count?
what question did you have?

GH

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Hang on, do you think 'pm' stands for 'Pickled Mullet'?!

I think if 101 people sent you Pickled Mullet sir they are probably trying to tell you something.
that wins the worst post in the thread...weasels tapeworm and pickled mullet, oh my poor ribs hurt laughing so much..

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Poured scorn may have been a trifle hard, the sentiment is the same.

I just your behaviour in threads like this one curious. Here we have case of a teenage girl who had been sexually abused and suffered numerous attempts at rape from her own father. Her testimony stood up and was good enough for the elders in her congregation as her father confessed ...[text shortened]... ications of being sexually abused I suggest you read her testimony. She is the victim after all.
These were not jokes, it was an illustration. You have failed to explain why she approached the Watchtower and Bible tract society over a criminal matter, they do not deal with criminality, they are not trained to deal with criminality, they are not the police and have no jurisdiction over criminal matters that is why the illustration was employed not because it was a joke as you have once again wrongly assumed. You have also failed to explain why her mother did not go to the police either. I resent your attempt to use my questioning of her testimony and her inexplicable lack of knowledge to vilify me personally and to build essentially a straw man argument based on values that you have assumed.

I suggest you stop vilifying those people whose logic you cannot assail with reason.

adiós.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
16 Feb 16

adiós.
you keep using that word...
i do not think it means what you think it means...