Memo

General

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
Memo

To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future. To Russ and his Admin Staff, thank you for an enjoyable experience since July, 2007. Kind Regards, GB
To the anonymous Red Hot Pawn Member who purchased my 2016 Subscription Renewal, thank you.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
wow, it took you only 600 posts to say that.
okay i believe you.
okay i am not FMF
I don't remember you ever asking me, you just stated your suspicions and made accusations.

your turn....??

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
To the anonymous Red Hot Pawn Member who purchased my 2016 Subscription Renewal, thank you.
Steady on with the vibrancy there! ๐Ÿ˜›

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
16 Feb 16

i got 100 pms, 85 said they hate you. 85/100 is 85%
under TOS i am not allowed to reveal pm names
you should know that
Thanks for not revealing my name Ghosty. We'll keep it hush hush just between the 2 of us. It seems that no matter how many times you stomp on those 2 they keep coming back for more. I have sent this in a private PM haven't ..........OH O !!! ...............(line has been disconnected)

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16

wow, it took you only 600 posts to say that.
okay i believe you.
okay i am not FMF
Have you decided whether or not you stand by your comment about the JW child sex abuse scandal in Auz where you said "there was definitely a cover up"...or not?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
LOL do you need a little boost to your stats? Trying to throw some fuel on your little fire that went out over two hundred pages ago?

๐Ÿ˜ต

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Feb 16

“Right now is the youngest I’ll ever be, so I suppose I’d better act immature while I still can.” โ€•Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE

lol

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Have you decided whether or not you stand by your comment about the JW child sex abuse scandal in Auz where you said [b]"there was definitely a cover up"...or not?[/b]
Can you tell the forum why you have failed to mention a single other organisation that were providing details to the Royal commision on the hadling of cases of sexual abuse? I can. Its because you are a religious bigot.

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Well, that's just plain not true, is it?

Your behaviour throughout RHP is exactly as Ghost Hunter has described it.
Sorry, Ghost Hunter, that was meant for FMF. Write in haste, repent at leisure!

Mea culpa.

F

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Can you tell the forum why you have failed to mention a single other organisation that were providing details to the Royal commision on the hadling of cases of sexual abuse? I can. Its because you are a religious bigot.
Nobody from the Catholic Church is here with an attitude to its track record on child sex abuse that can be compared to your attitude to child sex abuse in your religious organization. Who is here to defend the Catholic Church? Nobody. No discussion can be had with nobody.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
16 Feb 16

i got 100 pms, 85 said they hate you. 85/100 is 85%
under TOS i am not allowed to reveal pm names
you should know that
Convenient you getting exactly 100.
Makes the maths kinda easy doesn't it.

LOL

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I expect sexual abuse goes on in all kinds of religious and/or authoritative based organisations where there are vulnerable people under the leadership. Including the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Convenient you getting exactly 100.
Makes the maths kinda easy doesn't it.

LOL
I believe 97 of them were from his mother.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
16 Feb 16

It is amazing how far will the decrepit attention horse will go for staying relevant.

It is really painful to see how troubled he is. Unavoidable to feel pity.

rc

Moves
16 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Nobody from the Catholic Church is here with an attitude to its track record on child sex abuse that can be compared to your attitude to child sex abuse in your religious organization. Who is here to defend the Catholic Church? Nobody. No discussion can be had with nobody.
Does not answer the question nor even attempt to address it, tell us why your friend has not mentioned any other organization that has provided details to the Royal commission. Your assertion is nonsense because he started a thread in the spirituality forum which singled out and made specific reference to Jehovahs witnesses and provided the investigation of the Royal commission as proof making your silly reasoning that no one could be had to discuss it demonstrably false.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.