Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GH

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Thanks but first i need you to answer why you were masquerading as a women. That will clear everything up.
i have never seen the clones so rattled,
he can't answer why he would creepily pretend to be a girl in a site with kids
the readers can make their own minds up.
Dive seems obsessed by my plane, i suppose him being trolley boy in the local asda he does not have much going for him.

GH

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I await the web site's response. Your suspicions are not appropriate for forum banter. Take them to the mods.

As for GHOST HUNTER calling me a "filthy pervert", has he shown you the evidence he has to justify saying it?
need a hanky crybaby.
i said TOTALLY FILTHY PERVERT, get your facts right creep

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
he can't answer why he would creepily pretend to be a girl in a site with kids.
If you have any evidence pertaining to child protection issues, use Send Feedback to let the web site know. If your allegations have merit they'll have no choice but to remove me from the site.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Feb 16

Thanks but first i need you to answer why you were masquerading as a women. That will clear everything up.
Do you have some link to this incident?

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Feb 16

need a hanky crybaby.
i said TOTALLY FILTHY PERVERT, get your facts right creep
Has someone upset you ghost hunter?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 256)
"63.1" and "64.2" and 65.0
December 17, 2015:

"63.1" and "64.2" and "65.0" and 67.4 (4,043 / 60)

F

Moves
15 Feb 16

where have i termed you a pervert?
where have i termed you a pedophile?
I never said you did. See page 267.

GH

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Has someone upset you ghost hunter?
yes your lying buddy
i find it disgusting, anyone would pretend to be a girl in a site that lets kids play in it.
i must have higher morals than you if you think it's okay

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Feb 16

Wow !!!! .......This forum makes the clan forum seem tame. Russ.....please close down the general forum. It is disgusting and a blight on the site. Trannies running around left right and centre........

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Trannies running around left right and centre........
Wash your mouth. Your mother may be a dude but she's loved you dearly and deserves respect.

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
Wow !!!! .......This forum makes the clan forum seem tame. Russ.....please close down the general forum. It is disgusting and a blight on the site. Trannies running around left right and centre........
Sir, you are a man of substance. We would be mightily obliged if you would pay for GHOST HUNTER'S subscription and tempt him across to the Clans forum. He comes included with his own hammock, scratched record and soggy chip. (Located on his shoulder).

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Feb 16

What makes you think he was?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Wash your mouth. Your mother may be a dude but she's loved you dearly and deserves respect.
Thanks mum. Nice to see you on here. Carry on.

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

yes your lying buddy
i find it disgusting, anyone would pretend to be a girl in a site that lets kids play in it.
i must have higher morals than you if you think it's okay
robbie carrobie seems reluctant to provide the basis for his nasty insinuations. You are much more forthright in your frothy vitriol, so I'm sure you will have a reference or link of something to help the rest of us understand why you are bleating on about this so much?

rc

Moves
15 Feb 16
1 edit

Look guys this is getting sinister. I don't mind a little forum banter but this has clearly gone beyond that. Fmf I am truly sorry if this has caused you distress. You are absolutely correct it is not a subject for forum banter. I do not suspect for one moment that you represent a danger to anyone although you can be infuriating at times. As to why you were pretending to be a woman from what I recall you were merely having some fun with the guys in the debates who could not work you out. It was entirely innocuous.

I really think that these forums are nothing but a propaganda war. Yet even in war there are rules of engagement. I was of the opinion that it was Realpolitik and as Prussian chancellor Bismark stated going to war with principles is like walking through a forest with an oar between ones teeth. I have no stomach for this.

I just want to make fun of people and have people make fun of me and to talk copious amounts of dwool. This is way beyond that and I am out. Sorry once again for any distress that has been caused.