Memo

Memo

General

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Including the ones who had over a 1000 reports of child sexual abuse against them?
Nope i have no issues with any allegations, if people allege that they have been the victims of abuse then let it go to a court of law.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Dude you were caught attempting to pass yourself off as a women in order to dupe people. You may even have duped minors, we simply don't know. How can you be trusted?
Yes he may have murdered people too, or lynched them, right...😉

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

But clearly they haven't been 😕
Then let it go to a court of law, its really very simple.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

No FMF is getting a taste of his own medicine and clearly he doesn't like it.
What "medicine" is it you think you are giving me a taste of when you keep asking me about whether I have "duped minors"?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Yes he may have murdered people too, or lynched them, right...😉
Oh dear your hero found out, must be painful for you dude.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
What "medicine" is it you think you are giving me a taste of when you keep asking me about whether I have "duped minors"?
still feigning ignorance, well if you don't know i really cannot help you.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Oh dear your hero found out, must be painful for you dude.
Found out?

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16

No FMF is getting a taste of his own medicine and clearly he doesn't like it. You were telling us how any convictions have ensued from these 100's of allegations, were you not?
Lol. I certainly doesn't look like that Robbie. It just looks like you, on the internet, underpants at ankles. Once again.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

No FMF is getting a taste of his own medicine and clearly he doesn't like it.
When have I ever attempted to taunt or deflect from a discussion by talking about whether the poster I was talking to had "duped minors"? How is you doing this in anyway a "medicine"?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16

Both FMF and divesgeester have made the claim based on a report that they cited that there have been 1000's of allegation of child abuse made against Jehovahs Witnesses, I would like them to publican tell the forum out of these 1000's of allegations how many convictions have there been. Thankyou.

F

Moves
13 Feb 16

Both FMF and divesgeester have made the claim based on a report that they cited that there have been 1000's of allegation of child abuse made against Jehovahs Witnesses, I would like them to publican tell the forum out of these 1000's of allegations how many convictions have there been. Thankyou.
Why don't you just read the article that everyone else has read?

rc

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Lol. I certainly doesn't look like that Robbie. It just looks like you, on the internet, underpants at ankles. Once again.
Oh dear you seem to have a proclivity for imagining people with their pants down, do you have a bum fetish? are you living a lie?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Feb 16

Nope i have no issues with any allegations, if people allege that they have been the victims of abuse then let it go to a court of law.
549 people confessed to sexually abusing/raping children, their confessions were hushed up and they weren't reported to the police. Is this part of the 'awesomeness' of JW's you frequently mention?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
13 Feb 16

No and it begs belief how you could extricate the idea from my text. Perhaps you might explain your thought process.
Cheers. Yes, it is what I mentioned in my earlier post: whenever there is not
an unequivocal position regarding a stance of normative magnitude, I try to
find out whether the person leans towards positivism or naturalism. Those are
the two main schools of thought in matters of rules and morality.

Mutara Nebula

Moves
13 Feb 16
1 edit

Then let it go to a court of law, its really very simple.
As you well know many cant go to court as the incidents weren't reported at the time. That's the whole point, over a thousand allegations of child sexual abuse not reported to the authorities by your wise and wonderful leadership. How you can defend that is absolutely... frightening actually.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.