The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Moves
14 Jul 23

@the-gravedigger said
You opened the booze cupboard, full of bottles. In comes The Gravedigger 'and then there were none.' 😉
My dear “Graver” there is no need to take a “five finger discount”. All things here at the Tavern are gratis/free.🤔👍

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
14 Jul 23

@great-big-stees said
My dear “Graver” there is no need to take a “five finger discount”. All things here at the Tavern are gratis/free.🤔👍
Cheers GBS, as its Friday make mine a large Wodka.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Jul 23

Thank God it's Friday, eh?

Make it a nice Sam Adams beer and a shot of grey goose. That is heaven 🙂

Moves
15 Jul 23

@earl-of-trumps said
Thank God it's Friday, eh?

Make it a nice Sam Adams beer and a shot of grey goose. That is heaven 🙂
Well “if” there is a heaven and it offers those, and I’d hope other, choices, I may h@ve to rethink my thoughts on the possibility of there actually being such a place.🤔😲😉

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 23
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Well “if” there is a heaven and it offers those, and I’d hope other, choices, I may h@ve to rethink my thoughts on the possibility of there actually being such a place.🤔😲😉
If that is all it takes to create a heavenly place, then it's a piece of cake. 🙂

Moves
23 Jul 23

@torunn said
If that is all it takes to create a heavenly place, then it's a piece of cake. 🙂
Well please let it be, carrot cake. 🤔😉👍

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Jul 23

@great-big-stees said
Well please let it be, carrot cake. 🤔😉👍
Torunn got some nice cheeses on her vacation yesterday, and I bet she would share if we asked politely

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jul 23

@earl-of-trumps said
Torunn got some nice cheeses on her vacation yesterday, and I bet she would share if we asked politely
🙂 I visited a "cheesery" with traditions going back to 1878 - I bought one Grevé, similar to Emmental cheese, the other Herrgård - both semihard cow's milk cheese and I also chose blue cheese. This is Falbygdens Osteria, you would love it: https://falbygdensosteria.se/en/company/history/

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jul 23

@torunn said
🙂 I visited a "cheesery" with traditions going back to 1878 - I bought one Grevé, similar to Emmental cheese, the other Herrgård - both semihard cow's milk cheese and I also chose blue cheese. This is Falbygdens Osteria, you would love it: https://falbygdensosteria.se/en/company/history/
I'm willing to share but not too much. 🙂

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Jul 23

@torunn said
Oh my God, that sounds so good that I swear I can taste it here lol.

Some of each as a sampler would be real nice, Torunn. Of you don't mind, of course.

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jul 23

@earl-of-trumps said
Oh my God, that sounds so good that I swear I can taste it here lol.

Some of each as a sampler would be real nice, Torunn. Of you don't mind, of course.
I'll have to check how much is still left. 🙂

Moves
25 Jul 23

@torunn said
I'll have to check how much is still left. 🙂
torunn, just “buy” some more.👍😁

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Jul 23
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
torunn, just “buy” some more.👍😁
Splendid, Stees, splendid! 🙂

Moves
27 Jul 23

@torunn said
Splendid, Stees, splendid! 🙂
Did EOT get his request?🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
27 Jul 23

@great-big-stees said
Did EOT get his request?🤔
I don't know, what was his request? If it's beer, he is your guest. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.